In a skyrim sort of mood

M

Mocha Latte

Original poster
I've picked skyrim back up recently and have really been enjoying it. I've got two characters right now that I play and sort of ended up starting to flesh them out into full on characters. I'd be interested in having a partner willing to either play some of the characters from their factions/guilds, one of the characters I ship them with, or even another OC. While I have crafted them following the storyline as dragonborns, I'm happy to also set up an alternative backstory for them.

Currently there is only one canon character I'm very interested in playing as, that being Veezera. The shadowscale from the dark brotherhood, but if my partner would like me to try picking up another character from skyrim I would be happy to give it a shot.

As for my Characters:

Narghuk- An Orc from a stronghold down south about 20 miles from Helgen. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time while hunting, and it was simply assumed of her that she was up to no good as she was caught alongside the stormcloaks. She's honestly really a sweetheart though, but also a strong warrior who won't hesitate to bash in a skull with her warhammer if it comes to it. A fight to the death is an honorable thing after-all. She's a pale sage green with long wavy black hair, with a pair of red and orange eyes set in black scleras. She is an imperial, and a member of the companions. Currently I only ship her with Hadvar.

Fran- A breton girl, a born thief. She was caught after murdering her own parents, headed northward before anybody found the bodies. Covered in blood and walking into an imperial ambush was not her best luck. She's rather short, and has a round face with bright ice blue eyes. Her hair is long and white. She wears it pulled up high into a crooked ponytail. Despite her sweet appearance, and generally friendly attitude, she'd kill a man for a single piece of gold. She keeps this part of her well-hidden from all but her "family". Fran is a stormcloak and member of the black brotherhood. Currently I am most interested in shipping her with Ralof or Nazir. Ulfric or galmar would be interesting as well though.