In a galaxy far, far away...

D

DanceInTheDark

Original poster
Such a lame title...

Anyway, I'm interested in a Star Wars roleplay. This will be one-on-one, mature (please don't have limits?), literate/advanced.

It will also take place at some point during the newer trilogy (Episodes I, II, and III) - I just like that era the best.

My ideal would be for one of us to play Anakin, and one of us to play Obi-Wan (in which case it would develop into m//). But I'm open to us playing made-ups or canons. I prefer m// but am open to other options - but note that I'm not interested in playing a straight man XD Does... not... compute... bahaha.

Anyway, feel free to suggest a pairing or scenario. Obviously we'll have to do some plotting, since I'm very open, but I'm sure we can come up with something awesome together!

So post here or PM me if you're interested. And don't worry if someone beat you to it, since I'm happy to start more than one.

>.> <.< >.>

*slips in and smiles widely*

Hey~ I like this idea! I do have to say that I'm not completely familiar with I, II , or III of the Star Wars movies so if you are will to do OC's then I would totally be game, or we could do an original character and an OC if you like, which ever you would prefer...

If you don't know those movies, this probably wouldn't work, to be honest. Not that I was planning on following the plot, but it's helpful to know the main (and not-so-main) characters (particularly the different Jedi since that's what we might be playing), planets, just some stuff like that.

Aw alright, if you feel that way then I understand. However, if you have trouble finding anyone then I'll gladly fill in!

Hmm... Why don't you PM me and we'll see if we can figure something out. I've gotten so into Star Wars the past few days, I'm about to go crazy if I don't find a roleplay haha

Alright, I'll PM you now then~