1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
I’m a planner. Conscious or not, I plan and schedule everything because that’s my default. My sudden decision to quit everything and go abroad for a month is probably the worst thing I have ever done to my schedule (rip my planner, and that of those depending on it; I didn’t even make a itinerary), but also surprisingly a good impulsive choice to peace out for a month.

That brings me to wonder:

Are you impulsive by nature, or entirely not?

What is the most impulsive thing you have ever done?

How did said impulsive thing turn out for you?

I can be both. I LOVE to do things without any plan at all, just get in the car and wander and see what I find. I also have planned very detailed trips before too which were great fun too. I think I like the surprise of impulsive travel most...I do love a good surprise.

Reactions: Nemopedia
I have an impulsive brain that I [mostly] control with planning. I obsessively need to plan things in advanced because that is the healthiest for me. D:< When I don't plan things I get trapped in a loop where I get nothing done at all because my brain is all OOH I WILL DO THIS, NO I WANNA DO THIS, OH MAN NOW I GOTTA DO THIS.

I think the most impulsive thing I've ever done was take a chance on moving with Mr Gibs to Arkansas and live with his dad. O_O (funnily enough Gibs came to live with me in Georgia and that's prolly the most impulsive thing HE'S ever done). I had never lived anywhere but with my parents before that, so it was scary. O:

Years later we got bought a house and then got married and now we have six cats, so I guess it worked out. 8D

AAAAAAA T_T I'm so impulsive.

I think if it's not something you deal with all the time, it can be good to 'let loose' and relax a bit. But yeah consistent impulsivity is honestly such a pain in the ass. Something I'm working on, though. ~