Imperial Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UnboundDestiny

"That does sound plain" Richie replied taking a sip of his bubbly drink. He could feel droplets of water touched his face and a familiar voice ringing through the canteen in it's fit portrayal of someone upset or was it angry. His left hand brushed on his cheek to wipe the droplets of liquid away, not even looking at the girl he chuckled at Lucifer placing a hand on his mouth "say it! Don't spray it Lucy!!" he taunted trying to contain his laughter. He just acted deaf to her demands as she taking it out on him on her petty excuse for him to look. It was either her drink splashed on her or it all went to the floor, he couldn't make sure of it he just tried to feel what was happening around him he never needed to look eyesight is not the only sense you can use to know what is happening in your surroundings.

Lucifer cheeks red as a tomato "shut it you blondie and it wasn't me!" He grumbled and glared at Elizabeth he knows how Richie was going to play this game he was using him as a loophole not that he mind but he didn't like the idea of Richie later will loose 300,000 credits for this girl.

Richard's phone rang signaling him to fish it out his jacket pocket. He grinned as it was a email from Professor Barnes and it has an attached file of the lecture and activities they will have in his class, he also had an ok for them being out skipping his class. It was a good thing he was a good shot to the lecturers he has been in their good side since he had been schooling in AI. In surviving the school being liked by the teachers means you get extra credits from extra curricular work/activities not that they are in huge amounts but it is a good investment of time. "I just got an ok from Prof. Barnes and-" he sent both Lucifer and Andrew the attached file "Mr. Barnes always seem grumpy but when you get on his good side all is well and good" he smiled "knowing him he gives a big amount of credits for those with good attendance, it's a good thing he was ok with us not being in his class" he looked at Lucy who squinted his eyes "no worries Lucy this won't affect our attendance" he grinned.

Poor girl she had to miss Mr. Barnes class because of them, well he just have to fix that up with the professor once the week is done, it was his fault that she will be missing a perfect attendance. Credits are not just earned from the game its original purpose was to encourage students to do their best in school, the better you are the more credits you get and since they are in their sophomore year the effort was even inflated since you earn less than you once did in earlier years.

Liz crossed her arms and walked off in a huff, irritated that only one of them would look at her, meaning it was clear he was not playing the game. She knew she would get that guy to talk to her and get her to win sooner or later, but now she was seeing clearer that it was more a matter of waiting and stalking the prey, finsing an opportune time to strike and bring it down. For now though, she walked through the halls quickly, finding her room with her luggage and quickly changing into a dry top, throwing the wet one into a pile somewhere before heading back to class, walking in to a fairly harsh scolding from Mr. Barnes. "Got lost." She replied simply, taking a seat at the back of the class. Gladly, the teacher had not known she had been in there before, left, and then came back. Taking out a notebook of her own, she pretended to carry on taking down notes, although in reality her eyes were scanning the people in the room. She was glad to see there were still a LOT more boys than girls, meaning there were other targets ripe forthe picking to help her win this game.

Andy felt his phone go off from the file from Richie, taking it out of his pocket and looking at the attachment. He put it down on the table, finishing his salad. "It was incredibly plain." Andrew replied, looking over at Lucy as he also had a few driplets of water splash on his uniform. "Youd do good to take Richie's advice." He taunted jokingly, sliding his phone back to his pocket. "Exactly, but he's had a rant at me about my innapropriate ,carefree behaviour a few timnes, although for the majority he is alright." He explained. In honesty, Barnes had ended up giving him most of the credits throughout the year he spent on his uniform, although he and the teacher had gotten off to a bad start due to Andrew's slight acts such as feet on the desk and not listening. However they had eventually come to an understanding that Andy does very well in class, even when looking as if he couldn't care less about being there. "So, who do you think is king this year?" He asked the two of them.
@BanaNashi

wH4ayHz.png

BranchDividerLeft.png

@Lackadaisical @Cwolf0615

Students were gathering now, the sign that class had ended for now. It was break and Sebastion would be able to hide in the crowd....first he had to find the people. Other than a few sparse students, there was only he and the girl. She was just behind him, allowing him a moment of reprieve as he relaxed his stare. He had placed his headphones on, drowning out any of the girl's prattle with Sam Smith. He was not sure why his musical taste had switched lately. He listened to everything, being that he was musician meant that he could appreciate all forms, but lately he had been stuck on the more r&b, lovey dovey music.

He had happily melted into the rhythm of The Smith, when suddenly he heard a voice bellowing over his headphone. He blinked and smiled in relief as he turned to greet his friend, pulling his headphones down from his head and allowing them to hand lazily around his long neck.

"Oi, James. I was wondering when you would show up. Emerging from the abyss?" A light tease to a close friend, mainly because James was the darker of the two. Brooding, Silent, Protective...tall, dark, and handsome. Every girl's dream man. They had been at IA for the same period of time, instantly clicking because of their shared love of athletics and puzzle piece personalities. They fit, having set up a system that mainly involved James keeping Sebastion from doing anything too stupid. Sebastion kept James from the pull of the "introvertial Abyss" as he so eloquently put it.

Sebastion glanced down at the books tucked under his arm, eyebrow raising slightly at James's question. It took him a moment to realize he was joining in on Sebastion's fun, but the moment he did he could not stop the sly smirk that twitched at the edge of his lips. He quickly hid it behind a light hearted smile, rubbing the back of his neck rather sheepishly as he answered.
"Mm, no actually. Someone was careless enough to leave these lying around in the hall, so I'm taking them to the lost and found...Sad for the person who left them. I'm pretty sure Lost and Found will hold them for 24 hours." He gave a slight chuckle, any mischief shielded by that angelic smile...the devil.

Last edited:
Richie's laughter died out as he wiped the tear of the corner of his eye he looked at Lucy tilting his head to appease the angry Leprechaun "sorry 'bout that Lucy" he mumbled.

"You owe me" Lucifer grumbled finishing his cake with the last fork-full shoving it in his mouth.

It was a win for Richie as the girl stormed out the cafeteria. Sorry not sorry, it was for the game. He leaned back taking a sip of his bubbly drink finishing it up as he checked his app for news "I'm not sure who the new king is but rumors say tat he detest woman and nobody here hates woman more other than Charles" he mumbled scrolling down his phone.

"Charles doesn't seem like someone being a king to me" Lucy mutters "Elliot is more likely to be the king than Charles, Elliot is one of the highest ranking students in AI he is also nice" he added taking out his psp to continue his game.

"But he's demanding" Richie added "these are just rumors and it's just the start of the new semester! We'll later find out who the new King is... eventually" Richie grinned relaxing back his chair.

Richard Strauss
Previous Credits: 7,824,855
Credits loss: 300,700
Current Credits: 7,524,155​

mishy.png

Michelle scoffed as she watched the trio with her cold piercing eyes, baffled at how the girl got the blonde so easily. She can hear the whispers of the class, getting a bit mad at how easy such rumors circulate. She had always hated rumors, especially those that wasn't true. So just holding someone's hand is already a couple thing to do? What a bunch of idiots.

As the professor walked in and scolded the girl, Michelle sat back in her seat, anticipating the lessons that will be taught for today. She didn't hate school nor like it, but she does enjoy learning new things so when Michelle noticed so many errors on the professor's discussion and the students not caring about these errors, she can't help but stare coldly at the professor. Is Imperial Academy not a school? How can a faulty professor teach here and stupid students enroll here?

"Is this how stupid the male population in this school is? A faulty professor who knows nothing about what he's teaching and students who just believes what the professor says?I Hah. I am very much ashamed that the quality of education of Imperial Academy is very low." Michelle mumbled to herself, loud enough to be heard by the students around her. If only she had a choice she would have chosen something better, something much more than this academy.

Standing up and approaching the professor, she grabbed a piece of chalk and corrected his mistakes. "If the characteristic equation of a linear homogeneous higher-order derivative has imaginary roots than the general and/or particular solutions will have oscillatory components. Such simple math equation and you're already having a hard time? I can't belief father enrolled me into this pigsty!" she said with a sigh, going back to her seat before pulling out her phone to listen to some music.

Now that little show of hers isn't just for show, but also a test for Magnus. How will he react? Does he even care? Michelle needs to gather data from him, to find every single detail about Magnus that could help her win this game. She needed to win, she was a Phantomhive, and Phantomhives always wins.

Last edited:
James

Sebastion's easy playfulness and cool demeanor made the game simple. Still, James felt bad for the dark haired girl that walked between them. He didn't mind teasing, but to intentionally ignore someone who had done no wrong seemed a little below the belt. James could be cold, terse when the situation demanded it but to be needlessly rude didn't suit him. He wouldn't risk loosing 300,000 credits, however, and so the game had to continue. He thought for a moment, then turned back to Sebastion.

"You're a better man than I, Sebby." He shrugged. "I would have just left them. It doesn't do to be careless at Imperial.... Whoever they belong to will learn that eventually." His voice hid a certain warning, and he had to stop himself from turning towards the girl. It was frustrating, having to be so evasive. I'm going to kill Ashleigh. He thought to himself, but then put it out of his mind. If Ashleigh had been the King last year, which James wasn't entirely sure of, then tradition dictated that the title would have passed to someone else this year. Tradition also dictated that the king not be deceptive about the wagers required for his participants. That, of course, had gone out the window. "Have you seen Ashleigh? I'd like to have a word with him." He pulled back the sleeve of his ink black uniform, checking the time. The day was ending, but the week had just begun. "I've just about had it with these ridiculous games."

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: DoomyCakez
@DANAsaur

Magnus

Magnus watched Mr. Barnes lecture with only half interest, occasionally scribbling down haphazard notes so as to appear engaged. Maybe in his prime Barnes had been a great teacher, but these days he was more or an ancient artifact. Although Magnus might have been aggravated by the mans ineptitude he found that most days he couldn't be bothered to care. Barnes class was simple enough. Spark notes and Wikipedia being all that was needed for a decent score. Pandering a bit to the man's taste could even earn one an A, something Magnus wasn't necessarily above so long as the effort wasn't seen by his peers as desperate. Good enough at Imperial would still land you a spot at most universities, social standing was ultimately more important than intellectually ability.

One of the new girls, however, did not seem to share his attitude. As the girl began her rant Magnus stared downward at his notebook, lazily drawing circles in the margins to avoid looking up at the girl. What he had seen of her, an admittedly incomplete picture stolen from side-eye glances, was branded in his mind. Fiery red hair to match her evidently hot-headed personality. As the girl rose to correct the teacher, Magnus had to stop himself from rolling his eyes. Pretentiousness was the norm at Imperial, of course, but at least most of the students kept it out of the classroom. Magnus couldn't stand teacher's pets but self-righteous know-it-alls were the worst. To Magnus, the redheaded girl had all the charm of a petulant child. One that would have no qualms about alerting a teacher of a forgotten homework assignment or report if it meant showing off their intellectual prowess. Even without the game Magnus would have avoided her gaze.

Magnus leaned heavily on one arm, quietly spinning the bottle of mineral water and contemplating 'accidentally' dropping it on the floor. The noise at least would create a distraction, and if he was lucky Barnes might even send him out of the classroom. He glanced upwards at the slowly ticking clock. Counting down seconds till the end of the day.

wH4ayHz.png

BranchDividerLeft.png

"Ashleigh?" The game seemed to change slightly at the mention of James's plans to "have a word" with the supposed king. Sebastion knew what that meant coming from James's mouth....it would most likely involve beating the snot out of the Bastard for making this mission such a bitch; however, Sebastion guessed it was more or less Charles, or "the Dog" as he tried to claim, who came up with this round. This just reaked of the sexist bastard, who had done nothing but rant about how the school was ruined since girls were being integrated... more or less ruined for him, since that meant that his claim as Ashleigh's royal butt buddy was now in jeopardy.

Sebastion hated these games as much as James did; however, here is where the difference laid. Sebastion, since making his way to the top, had fallen in line with the other white uniforms in acceptance of the game existing. He never voiced his opinions on the matter, mainly because all the white uniforms were fully behind the king as his self proclaimed queen. It was a life of secret now, unable to be as open about dislike; however, that was usually a normal part of the bulking student's personality. The Imperial Adonis was a slight pacifist... but that was why James was his best mate. Sebastion did not have to fight, for no one oppposed him. He was loved by all, endearing, genuine, caring, funny,and charming...who'd want to hurt him?...well other than this girl who was currently close to a nuclear meltdown.

Sebastion blinked, having realized ha had fallen silent, simply staring at his friend with a rather brooding expression; however, that look melted away, replaced with an apologetic smile.
"Sorry, Jamie, but neither he nor Timmy were in class today. Maybe if we ask Richie,since he knows everything, he will tell us, yeah?" Sebastion did not know why, but that statement unsettled him slightly. His want to protect his friend and keep him out of trouble was at the same time leading him to the belly of the beast, Richie.

"Let me just drop these off, Hm?" Yes, that was it...Return to the game to change the subject. He had not forgotten the girl was still there and dangerous, but he was tense...mainly at the thought of all the trouble this would bring. James was biting off a lot, and just being a black uniform would not help him in the least. Sebastion could read between the lines, though, seeing the ambition in his mate's heart. He knew what James wanted, and Sebastion could not help but fear for him. He had his back, but he was not sure how much he would be able to protect him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lackadaisical
mishy.png
Michelle kept on listening to her music, stealing some glances every so often to see if Magnus got any reaction to her so called 'outburst'. Turns out, Magnus didn't look so interested at her and would rather prefer to draw circles on his notes. "Hmm.. Interesting" she mumbled, finally concluding that the game is already over. She can see from his body language that he was not impressed by her attitude, which in Michelle's case, is an advantage. Maybe he wasn't as hard as I thought he would be she thought to herself, smiling deviously as she formulated the plan that could bring him to his downfall. Maybe digging up some dirt would help me make this game even more... Interesting.

As she stared at him for a little longer, she realized that she was spacing out and quickly scolded herself. Now isn't the time to daydream and live your fantasy world. Just focus here and do your work. A couple of minutes passed and Michelle finally got the data she needed, thanks to her father's money and reputation. Reading his profile and history, she couldn't help but feel a tiny hint of pity. She knew exactly what he feels; to do your everything and be ignored? To try your hardest, but still it wasn't enough? Michelle lived everyday feeling like that, and she knew that she'll live like that for the rest of her life.

Finally sighing and turning her heart into stone once again, she scribbled some notes on a piece of paper and passed it towards Magnus. If he did read her letter he'll find:

Magnus,
Care to have tea with me after class? I just learned such marvelous news about you and your family. Turns out we weren't as different as I thought we would be. Of course you can decline my offer, but that means, the whole school will know about your horrid past. Well, not much like I care. Anyway, your decision darling.

P.S. No hard feelings. I'm just doing this for my father ;)
Michelle

• Love
Reactions: Lackadaisical
~ Eva Rivers ~

Nothing she tried was working, that much was clear, and it seemed she would have to change approach. Obviously the act of physically forcing the other to pay attention to her was going to do no good. Her first attempt had only lost her her books, and now, her second saw her being shoved out of the way by a boy nearly a foot taller, and at least a good fifty pounds heavier than herself.

She stumbled to the side and nearly fell over from the unexpected force of him continuing to plow forward, as if she wasn't even there. Damn, he was determined not to acknowledge her. On any other day, she would have been angry, but she understood - all was fair in love and war, and it would have been unfair to blame him. Still, she was beginning to regret her decision to target this boy. At this point she would be forced to consider it a personal failing to give up on getting his attention, but she couldn't help but wish she had chosen someone a little more nervous and easier to manipulate - or, at the very least, a bit smaller. It certainly would have made this competition less painful - figuratively, and literally.

With a slight sigh, she hooked her thumbs back in the pockets of her shorts, and went to catch back up to Sebastian. As she was contemplating her next move (as well as seriously wishing she'd taken her old friend Cathering Haykov up on her offer for 'lessons on people' when she had the chance), another boy sauntered up alongside her. Great. Now there was two of them.

The two began to converse, though she admittedly paid less attention than she should have. It was all stupid boring things - banter about her stupid books, an offhand warning of sorts she assumed was meant for her, and then talk about some Ashleigh kid. There seemed to be some tension in the air over the mention of him, whoever he was, and were it not for the fact that she was being wholeheartedly ignored, she would have asked to know why.

"You know what? This sucks." She said finally, speaking just loud enough to make herself heard by the two boys, her tone nonchalant. "As if being dragged away from our old schools and shoved into a subpar academy full of horny teenage boys wasn't bad enough, now we're being ignored by everyone. I gotta say, if there's one thing you guys do well, it's haze the new students. A little pathetic, really, but impressive - no, that's not it... creative, maybe? - nonetheless. I almost can't believe I'm buying into all this, but, eh, I didn't have anything better to do - and I might as well make the idiot men in my family happy. Honestly, I have no idea what to do for the moment... but I have an entire week, and I'll force you to acknowledge me sooner or later, even if I have to follow you every second of the day to wear you down. The longer the wait, the sweeter the victory, I guess."

It was true, and at this point, she was speaking for the pure sake of speaking. She really didn't know what to do, especially with her limited understanding of people, and as thus, her limited understanding of how to manipulate them. But, as she also said, she had a week, and she was bound to figure something out eventually, right? Even if she didn't, it was a long time, and they were bound to slip up eventually - or, at the very least get so annoyed they just acknowledged her to get it over with. She couldn't really be sure that was true, but it was a nice thought, so she stuck with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
James

James shrugged at Sebastion's quick changing of subject. He seemed a bit concerned, and James knew why. Although cool and controlled most of the time James had a temper on him and his occasionally brute methods didn't suit Sebation's socialite nature. Still, James admitted to himself that much of his want to interrogate Ashleigh sprung from his own frustration. Talking to Ritchie would probably be a better choice.

The girl disappeared for a moment a moment, then reappeared behind them. After a moment she spoke and although James didn't look her way he felt bad for the girl. Guilty. Things like this were why he didn't care for the game. It varied year to year, of course, but both this years King and last's had seemed to enjoy hurting people. Playing with emotions and dividing the student body. As they neared the lost and found, James let out a long sigh. "Maybe I will talk to Richie. It's only the first day, after all, hard to really say if Ashleigh is our guy." James stopped when they reached the door to the lost and found, lowered his voice. "But mark my words Seb, I'm going to end this thing. No one else needs to get hurt for such petty games." He thought of the students forced into ridicule after loosing most of their credits in the game. Of the math teacher who had perished under such mysterious circumstances. "I'll catch you later, ok?" He said casually. Then, without waiting for a response, he dissapeared down the hallway.

Magnus

Try as he might, Magnus was unable to ignore the piece of paper.

He didn't look at it, of course, but he knew it was there. He knew who it had come from. And suddenly the room felt deathly warm. He took a sip of water and exhaled, letting the paper fall to the ground carried on his breath. Even though it was off his desk now it's presence beneath his chair was almost tangible to him. Palpable. Like a beating heart. Or was that his own? Surely it couldn't be. Surely he couldn't be so nervous. He ignored, internally arguing with himself. Obviously, the note would be a vie for his attention. But in what way? A flirtatious gesture? Surely not. A threat? Now that was possible. The problem was, Magnus was in no position to risk his credits by even looking at the paper.

As class ended (a few minutes early, Barnes must have reached the end of his rope) Magnus intentionally dawdled. Only when most of the students had left, when he was sure no one was looking, did Magnus retrieve the paper. The King had eyes everywhere, Magnus knew, but he'd manage to slip things by those eyes before. Little things, of course, but it was possible. He read quickly. Memorizing the note, hopefully before anyone could see him do it. His heart lurched in his chest and he stuffed the paper into his pocket.

No, of course he couldn't meet her.

But at the same time how could he not? Sure, the story of August's death was easily searchable but other than the occasional vague rumor or mention no one seemed to care. Magnus had managed, quite effectively, to fade into the background at Imperial. And that was how it had to be. Crime was not so scorned here as one would think but murder? Even the rumor could ruin him. He gathered his things and thought for a moment. Then with a forced determination, he walked out of the room. Paying no heed to the girls, to Michelle, as he walked by.

mishy.png
Michelle could tell from his body language that he was tense, and that she could see the nervousness in his icy blue eyes. She can almost smell his fear from her seat, which made her smirk. Oh, he can't turn me down now. Not that I know about his dirty little secret!~ she thought, her smirk growing even wider as he kept staring at the piece of paper under his seat.

This is exactly what she's aiming for: to make him crack, to make him feel helpless and cornered, to see all his weak points and use it for future references. She feels so evil right now that all she needs is a wicked laugh. Since when did I become so evil? Oh right, since mother died.

As class ended, Michelle just watched Magnus with her mismatched eyes, waiting for him to make his move. She was expecting him to meet her up for tea, but she expected wrong. All he did was pick up the paper, read it and left the room.

Now, Michelle was mad, no, enraged by his reaction. "That's it?" she scoffed in disbelief. She was certain that the letter is enough to make him look at her and confront her even for just a moment but it didn't. Sighing and balling up her fists, she quickly stomped her way out of class and ran after Magnus.

"Magnus the Murderer" she called out, knowing that she's stepping out of boundaries of being a lady. She knew that it's rude to accuse someone falsely, but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do. All in her mind right now is to win, and that's what exactly what she's going to do.

Harshly grabbing the boy by the collar and slamming him on the wall with her leg between his legs, she smirked evilly "My, my dear Magnus. It's quite rude to turn down a lady's invitation, don't you think?" Michelle said in a lady like yet irksome manner, her smirk turning into a sweet sarcastic smile. Good thing he's only an inch taller than me or this will be awkward.

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: 2 people
Magnus

Magnus walked quickly, fuzzy images from that day repeating in his mind. It was an accident, he told himself. They'd been fighting but still. He had nothing to fear. Nothing. The girl's note was meaningless. What could she know? She'd hit a sore spot, this girl. Not just in attacking his name but his family. Magnus had made sure that the other students at Imperial knew he came from wealth. That his parents both had respectable professions and that he often spent his holidays on elaborate trips. He never, however, discussed his brother and in fact few students even knew he had had one. He smirked slightly at her irritation but this was quickly wiped away at her next explanation.

Magnus the Murderer.

Childish in it's sing-songy-ness but still biting. His grip tightened on his bag, knuckles turning white. A few students had turned to look, and Magnus felt sweat beading on his brow. Then she threw him into the locker. Magnus fumed. Rage boiling within him. He stared downward, pausing a moment to contain the fire that burned in his chest. He could yell at her, throw out some snide remark. Question the title of "lady" which she had crowned herself with. Instead, he simply lowered his voice and looked her directly in the eyes. When he spoke it was with a voice that could have frozen oceans, "I didn't murder my brother."

He raised his hands and pushed her back forcefully. Not enough to knock her over and make a scene, but enough to free himself. He picked up his things, and disappeared down the hallway. Not offering her a second look.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
wH4ayHz.png

BranchDividerLeft.png

The girl's complaints had not fallen on death ears. In fact, Sebastion felt almost heartless for ignoring her cries of injustice and sudden heartfelt speech. Of course, he had to disagree with her claims of stating that she would beat he and James before the week was out. That was not very likely, being that Sebastion was the competitive sort. It was now his personal mission to not let her beat him, despite the guilt that was clawing at his heart. He was, too nice, but he was not nice enough to lose 300,000 creds to some girl he had just met, even if she was cute.

He kept his gaze ahead, attenion falling back on James as he spoke, unable to halt the frown that had crossed his strong features. "I swear, you can be a real ass sometimes, Jamie..." he teased, despite the gravity of James's statement. He never made a promise he could not keep, something that had landed the two of them in trouble many times before. "...I guess I have no choice but to have your back...yeah, catch you later..."

And in a flash, his friend was gone, leaving Sebastion still in the line of fire, standing in front of lost and found with the girl still by his side. Sebastion had lost interest in his teasing game, releasing a low sigh before grabbing the door of the lost and found and simply tossing the girl's books in. That was what she wanted, and his guilt was too much to actually turn them in. Instead, he kept his gaze ahead, turning and moving down the hall and disappearing around the corner. This day was over and the fun had all but been sucked out of this game. What James wanted to do was dangerous, and even if he did not mean to, he was pulling Sebastion down the rabbithole with him...he could only hope that it was the Hatter on the other side...and not the Queen of Hearts.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
blue Day 1 ends at 10:00 PM.

05:34:52 PM

Day 2 will start at 8:00am tomorrow. Players be advised.

All students should leave school premises by 6:00 PM and should return to their dormitory by 9:00 PM.

Male and Female dormitory buildings are separated.

North, West and East Dormitory for the guys.

Newest South dormitory for thr girls. It was supposed to be a sports and recreational buiding with work out gym and spa for the male student but was redesigned to be a dormitory for female students instead.​

"Sure, it'll probably get leaked later in the year, or they'll do something foolish to expose themselves." Andy said, checking the time on his phone as he changed the song that was playing through the white headphones in one ear. he noticed lessons would be done by now, and slid the phone back into the pocket of his black trousers. "Looks like everyone's out for the day, guess it's getting towards the time to head back to the dorms." He said idly, moving a bit of fallen hair away from his face before sliding his hands into his pockets, standing up from his seat and walking off to his dorm room. As he walked he thought, counting himself lucky that he had not become a target for any of the females. Richie already had a target painted on his back from that white uniform, and even Lucy could be in potential danger, but sofar it seemed like he himself had drowned into the group of balck uniforms, and was one of the lucky ones who had avoided being spotted, for which he was glad for.

Liz headed out of the class, watching the crazy altercation between michelle and magnus. She watched the other girl try and win. Unluckily for her all she did was made the other guy lose, which would probably further make him determined to not lose the game to her anymore. However, she did not interfere, heading off to her dorm room with hands in her pockets, headphones in her ears under her hair listening to some kickass rock music. She had known where her dorm was from when she had togo change shirt after her earlier attempt, so she luckily did not get lost this time. On her way she thought about her target, how he seemed to be especially close to that one blue guy. "He'll fall, eventually, and I'll be right there to scoop up my rewards." She said quietly to herself, smirking ever so slightly as she walked.

Watching Andy leave disappearing in the the crowed the canteen slowly was being filled with students and Lucy motioned Richie that it was time for them to leave "if you're really curious of who the new king is you should just text Elliot or Charles, you have their number right?" Lucy mumbled looking around the horde of people for any sign of girls that could either target Richie. His friend was already a target for one it would be troublesome if Richie got even targeted by more.

"Well I should... but it's a lot better if we meet them though!" Richie sat up excited. Going to Ashleigh's man cave was always fun though he really wanted to know who the new king is and by the rumors that it was Ashleigh or Charles was really baffling can someone be king twice? That was unheard of and they are nice people if you get to know them too bad they are getting mixed up with the rumors of IA. No one is an exception to rumors especially in IA and with the social media of IA in the palm of their hands, it's really easy for rumors to spread. Their phones are really handy at picking up information it could also be something troublesome.

Richie took out his phone typing a message for Ashleigh clicking the send button as he finished dodging a few students as they walk the long corridor out the building.

"Hey Ash! You don't mind me dropping by tomorrow in your man cave?!! I wanna ask about who the new king is :D Lucy might be coming along with me too XD —Richie"

Both of them continued their talk as they went out to their dorms which was in the West dormitory. Some students would wave at Richie greeting him making him wave back. Lucy just sigh at Richie's carefree attitude, someday that would be the death of him. They both entered a shared room big enough for two, it was more like a two bedroom flat complete with a spacious bathroom, a kitchen, living room, two private bedroom and a dining area. "I'll be taking a bath first" Lucy called out heading his bedroom to get his towel Richie sat on the sofa his bag being tossed to the side grinned and shouted "Want me to join you honey!!!? I'll scrub your back!" He chirped laughing receiving a growl from Lucy "F$ck off!!! Leave me to bathe in peace!!!".

The day ended as Richie waited for a reply from Ashleigh, Richie can't help but grin and expect for the best in the coming days a bunch of news flood his timeline news of students being in debt, transferring out, and a bunch more. He then realized how the game was more in favor of the girls, 30,000 credits was little and was it even possible for 300,000 credits to be deducted only to win 30,000. It was usually an equal amount maybe this new king has a grudge on the students not exactly the new ones. "This is getting really interesting" he purred stalking more information through his phone as the night ended.

mishy.png

As Magnus stared his icy blue eyes with her red and gold eyes, the fire inside her suddenly died. In the short span of him staring back at her, she can see all his emotions: anger, loathe, but most of all, hurt. Michelle was taken aback for a little, her grip on him loosening as he spoke in such a cold tone that could freeze the waves of the ocean. How can he be so hurt yet cold at the same time? She kind of admired how he didn't cause a scene and even if he's really mad at her, he shoved her strong enough to free himself and not cause a scene. She was left in awe as he left, her heart pounding as her mind can't process what she's feeling right now. Oh no, don't tell me...

Shaking her head furiously, she decided that it would be best to head to her dorm room and take a cold bath before her mind wanders into some weird thoughts. "I need to come up with a plan to tell him how he feels about me" Michelle mumbled to herself, already thinking and formulating a plan to really win this game. "Hmm.. I only got a few days left and made the game even harder. Tch, no matter. I will win this game, even if I needed to use my dirty tricks" she said with a smirk, walking towards her dorm room.

To: Richie
Subject: Breakfast, 6:30am

Knowing you I am sure you are currently playing the game. Come to my office (the 'man cave' as you discribed) at 6:30am, we'll have breakfast. And about who the new king is... I can't help you.

Tell Lucifer I got a hold on to the limited edition of the game he keeps telling me about.

See you tomorrow.

To: Ashleigh
Subject: Re: Breakfast 6:30AM

Aww butters I wanted to know who the new king is :worried:
Sure I'll tell him and say hi to Charles for me!! :hyper:
See you tomorrow!! G'night!!

Richie was not too pleased that he didn't get to know who the new King was from Ashleigh 'I'll know who he is... sooner or later' he huffed. Standing up from his bed, bathed and changed to his pajamas he knocked on Lucy's door knowing the guy is still awake doodling or playing games

"hey Lucy we're going to Ash's pad at 6:30 am tomorrow, he also want me to tell you that he got that game you have been wanting to play (is it mortal combat? dark souls? Or the evil within? Or maybe it's the latest my little pony game lol just trollin') we'll also be having breakfast there" The door swung open at the mention of the game Lucy looking as serious but excited (it was written all over his face) "I'm definitely going" he replied in all seriousness.

"Good that's all well g'night... Ohh and umm give me a kiss before bed" Richie joked taping his cheek with his right index finger trying to pull off a puppy pout. "Seriously Richie...." Lucy rolled his eyes flicking Richie's forehead "Good night" he greeted and closed the door behind. Richie just pouted and returned to his room he better get some sleep since he will be up early tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.