Imperial Academy: The King's Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to join this. Is there still room for one more female? I'll also play one or two males. :)

I would love to join this. Is there still room for one more female? I'll also play one or two males. :)
I've love for you to join as well! Sure~ But your main character should be the female one if you'll play a male as well. :)

I think I'll make a second character, a male side character. Is that okay to do un?

Yeah, it is fine.

Working on the complete introduction and character sheet now. Hopefully I'll be able to get it done by the end of the day. :)

Cool :) if you need any help for anything, just ask.

Actually is there stil room for a female? i figured i would just YOLO it and be something else than a dude :|

I meant to ask (Asit could possiblyaffectmycharacter.) can students give other students credits?

Almost done. Just need a bit more polishing and I'll be able to put the CS up now. Yay.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im still trying to come up with a ok backstory for my character...

i was thinking of making her a stone cold bitch (not spoiled...) Who could be considered a sociopath...

Also that her Father was a alumni who went on to start upa company that became a Mega Corporation...That..dealt with Arms manufacturing or something...

im bad at back story ideas .___.

If you need some help fendisteel, justask. I'm happy to help with backstories and such.

Well whats your thoughts on what i just shared...Too much? too generic? Too edgy?

It could work, with the right wording and personality and stuff. PM me to discuss it further so we don't clutter up the thread.

Haha, well whatever you come up with your characters backstory her family background won't matter either way. As stated (did I state it? I forgot) the school or students in the school won't care who you are or what your family name is outside the school, they will judge you by what you achieve inside the school (which makes it really hard if your character is female *wink* *wink*).

Well then, my character will be either absolutely screwed,mor absolutely set XD

Well i figured there would be character development between characters...Eventually >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.