Credits: 7,824,855
White uniform

UnsafeSpaces: Phineas Crawford
Credits: 95,893
Black uniform

Lackadaisical = Magnus Claudius Steele
Credits: ????
????

So that basically is everyone so far... Last time I check there are still more who are interested in joining.

@Lackadaisical I don't know what your credits and uniform is... sorry (ó﹏ò。)

@BanaNashi No worries, I didn't specify in Magnus's post. I'm not picky and the GM didn't assign me one yet. Is this still happening? I'm hoping it is.

Name of Student: Magnus Claudius Steele

Sex: Male

Date of Birth: November 16th

Place of Birth: New York, New York

Blood Type: AB+

History/Personal Background: Magnus's background is shrouded in mystery, with dark rumors (unfounded or not) swirling around him like a tempest wherever he goes. The darkest of these, of course, being that he murdered his own twin brother as they rode together (horses) on one of the families wealthy estates. Alas, the Steele family has always been hounded by such shadows. Co-founded by Leo Augustus Steele the 2nd (Magnus's great grandfather) Steele Technologies started out manufacturing specialized weaponry during the second world war and their monetary prowess has been maintained on the backs of soldiers ever since. Blood money, some would say. Magnus, then, was born into inordinate wealth a fact that explains his admission to the Imperial Academy.

Leo Augustus Steele the 4th, Magnus's father, inherited the same ceaseless ambition and lust for power as his father and great grandfather before him. His dedication to his work, however, made him less focused on romantic pursuits and it was late in his life when he felt the desire for an heir. Now putting the same drive into finding a partner as he had into his business, he sought out brilliant and renowned women, exceptional specimens, before at last settling at the brilliant (but soft spoken) ballerina Evelyn Faye. In less than 6th months the two were married, and very soon after that their first child was on it's way. Leo awaited his son's arrival with eager anticipation when, to his dismay he discovered the child would be a girl, Arabella. A second daughter, Elyse, soon followed and then a wait of seven years.

When it was discovered that Evelyn was pregnant with twin boys, Leo was ecstatic. His joy was short lived, however, as the trials of a difficult pregnancy came to be apparent. The boys were born on a fridges November's night. The first was a virile thing with kicking legs and a roaring cry. This child was named Leo Augustus Steele the 5th (though throughout his life he would always be called August or Gus), the second was small and blue. Thought dead at first, this child's first hours would be of sputtering and wires and underdeveloped lungs. This child, this child would come to be Magnus Claudius Steele.

Put off by the child's sickly and fussy nature, Magnus was largely ignored by his father and was instead coddled by his mother. He was given anything he asked for (or more accurately demanded) and so grew up spoiled, irritable and demanding. Where his brother was more into the rough and tumble play typical of boyhood, Magnus deigned other children and instead studied the arts, history, music and science. He did, however, have a soft spot for his brother August who he loved dearly despite their differences. Their relationship was helped along by August's kind nature and easy going personality. August was Magnus's protector and Magnus was August's confident. Still, as the boys grew older their relationship grew more stressed.

The boys father had always preferred August, this much was known however, no one would have expected the complete shut out the older Steele showed to his youngest son when it came to including him in business affairs. While August was being groomed to inherit the company, Magnus was told to stay with his music. This hurt Magnus because of his intellect (he considered himself smarter than August) and also his want for his father's acknowledgment. As Magnus's jelousy grew, his relationship with his brother cooled. The two sparred frequently, usually verbally but occasionally with their fists.

Then on the day the boy turned 14 August invited Magnus out riding. A truce of sorts. It was a cool windy evening, and yet Magnus accepted. The rest of the story is little understood but involved an unmarked trail, a spooky horse and a large stone hidden by underbrush. Upon August's falling Magnus rushed to a nearby farmhouse to call an ambulance. August died that evening in the hospital, with a head injury to blame.

Magnus was never charged and the incidence was ruled as an accident however, rumors swirled and Magnus's father never forgave him. "The wrong son died, YOU should have died." He would say to Magnus in a drunken rage. Soon after, Magnus was sent to the Imprerial Academy arriving in January of his Freshman year.

Magnus doesn't speak much about his past, nor has anyone asked him about it. In school, he is known as a brilliant but occasionally lazy student. If he enjoys a class he will be it's top student but if he feels a proffesor is inept he tends to skip classes. Although he's friendly to those he comes across, Magnus has tended to be more of a loner, his friendships seeming more like alliances to better his status.

Personality: Magnus has a somewhat divided personality, ranging room cool and gentlemanly to that of a petulant child. He likes power and tends to align himself with talented or influential students. He can be very kind and charming to those he wants to impress, however he has not problem "showing people their place" if they slight him or make him angry. He's clever and cutthroat, brooding and melancholy. Meticulous. Craves order and predictability. People who meet Magnus often don't know what to think of him. Is he simply misunderstood? Or does something more sinister lurk beneath?

Appearance:
d8f9c95ac97ebc9b36442403a943c633.jpg

Hair: Magnus's hair is a warm brown and of a moderate length and forever messy in a way that takes work. He has a tendency to touch his hair, running his hands through it in worry or excitement. In the past, he's dyed it blonde in an effort to distance himself from his family, this year, however, he has kept it it's natural color.
Eye colour: A light, icy blue.
Height: 5"5
Weight: 110lbs
Skin tone: Magnus is very pale and has an almost sickly look about him.
Special Facial Features: When not in uniform, Magnus has a classy but notable sense of dress. Although some may tease him about it, he can regularly be found thumbing through high end fashion magazines.

Family
Father's Name: Leo Augustus Steele the 4h
Mother's Name: Evelyn Steele (nee Faye)
Occupation: Formerly ballerina, currently unemployed but an activist for several causes.
No. Of Siblings: 3 Siblings. 2 Sisters (Older). One Brother (Twin, Deceased).

So he is a new student!! Rare! Very rare!
Credits: 86, 841
Uniform Color: Black Uniform (assuming a friend of his bought it for him)

Glad to see the IC up finally :) my opening post for Liz is done

Ellow~

I was surfing Iwaku forums and I found this fun little rp. I would like to join if you guys are still accepting!!!!!!

0 v 0)

Ellow~

I was surfing Iwaku forums and I found this fun little rp. I would like to join if you guys are still accepting!!!!!!

0 v 0)

I am still accepting. Female roles are still open if you want to go female!!!!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
SAY HELLO TO THE TRANSFER STUDENT
Cute-pixie-haircut-for-girls.jpg

UaMsAuZ.png

divider.gif

♬♪Personal Details♪♬

Name of Student

"Guo Lili, but my friends and family just call me Lili~♪♬"

"I look my age, if that is what you mean!"
15 years old, making her one of the younger girls in her class.

Sex

"Why should you even have to ask that? I look like a girl, duh!"
Female

Date of Birth
"Scorpio life!~"
November 15th

Place of Birth
"The city of entertainment!"
Seoul, South Korea

Blood Type
"That's a weird thing to ask..."
O+

Languages Spoken
Korean- Native
Mandarin - fluent
Cantonese -intermediate
English- advanced
Japanese- intermediate low

divider.gif

♬♪History/Personal Background♪♬

"It's been great, of course. Why wouldn't it have been?"

Guo Lili, whose father is one of South Korea's biggest acting sensations, was born a Half Chinese, Half Korean in Seoul, Korea. Her family has always been rather well off, seeking to indulge their child with everything she has ever desired; however, they made sure that she was knowledgeable of the world around her. At the ripe age of 15, Lili was offered a international scholarship to the Imperial Academy, her family also paying a pretty penny on her behalf to allow her to experience the true prestige of being one of the first female students. Lili, unfortunately, shows little excitement, her coming to this school getting in the way of her following her dream of becoming a Korean Pop Sensation... a sad reality when your famous parents do not wish for you to bask in the lime light as well.

Because of this, Guo Lili's study habits are lacking. Intelligent as she is, she does not apply herself as much as she could, mind usually wandering to the call of fame and fortune. Maybe these Games will do her some good...

divider.gif

♬♪Personality♪♬
Naturally quirky, Lili gives off a rather open and caring personality, exuding charisma and natural enthusiasm fit for a Pop Sensation. She enjoys being of the center of attentiom, possibly as a way to mask her unrelenting lack of self confidence being that she is short and petite. Energetic and athletic, many would not assume she is athletic as she really is, maybe because she can often be rather lazy...She is a bit of a procrastinator, having a habit of waiting until the very last minute to get anything done, but her endearing and truly genuine personality seems to make up for it.
She enjoys looking her best, fashion being a key factor in her. She likes make up and frilly things, not afraid to sport her unique look to those around her, mainly because she enjoys standing out.

She is a natural smooth talker, a go getter, crowd pleaser, and overall a true little star.

divider.gif

♬♪Appearance♪♬

Hair
Reddish brown
Short bob cut with bangs organized to perfectly frame her face. Worn with many accessories if she sees fit.

Eye colour
Dark brown; slight honey tint to it.
She wears circle lenses, but the color remains the same.

Height

"....."
5'0"

Weight
"That's not polite!"
103 lbs

Skin tone
Because she is Asian, her skin as the natural honey tone that anyone would have; however, fitting with the trends of eastern Asia, her skin is pale due to her want to be "白美女" or beautiful white woman. It's a common trend in Asian culture.

Special Facial Features
|| a small birthmark on her bottom lip.||

divider.gif

♬♪Family♪♬

Father's Name: Taehyun Guo

Mother's Name: Mei Yang Fan

No. Of Siblings: None

divider.gif

♬♪Other Information♪♬

|| Singing ||
|| Dancing ||
|| Fame ||
|| Winning ||
||Gifts ||
|| Sweets ||
|| Cheesy Jokes ||
|| Romance ||
|| Cute, Fluffy things ||
|| Food ||

Dislikes

|| Rudeness ||
|| Bullying ||
|| Studying ||
|| Being called 'Cute' or 'Short'||
|| 'Adorable' ||
|| strangers treating her like a per bunny ||
|| Losing ||
|| being hungry ||

divider.gif

Last edited:
Could I join? I sort of fell off the face of roleplaying for a bit, but would like to come backkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Are there any more female slots available?

Oh, and are we allowed to make more then one character?
Because if so I might make a male and female. :P

SAY HELLO TO THE TRANSFER STUDENT
Cute-pixie-haircut-for-girls.jpg

UaMsAuZ.png

divider.gif

♬♪Personal Details♪♬

Name of Student

"Guo Lili, but my friends and family just call me Lili~♪♬"

"I look my age, if that is what you mean!"
15 years old, making her one of the younger girls in her class.

Sex

"Why should you even have to ask that? I look like a girl, duh!"
Female

Date of Birth
"Scorpio life!~"
November 15th

Place of Birth
"The city of entertainment!"
Seoul, South Korea

Blood Type
"That's a weird thing to ask..."
O+

divider.gif

♬♪History/Personal Background♪♬

"It's been great, of course. Why wouldn't it have been?"

Guo Lili, whose father is one of South Korea's biggest acting sensations, was born a Half Chinese, Half Korean in Seoul, Korea. Her family has always been rather well off, seeking to indulge their child with everything she has ever desired; however, they made sure that she was knowledgeable of the world around her. At the ripe age of 15, Lili was offered a international scholarship to the Imperial Academy, her family also paying a pretty penny on her behalf to allow her to experience the true prestige of being one of the first female students. Lili, unfortunately, shows little excitement, her coming to this school getting in the way of her following her dream of becoming a Korean Pop Sensation... a sad reality when your famous parents do not wish for you to bask in the lime light as well.

Because of this, Guo Lili's study habits are lacking. Intelligent as she is, she does not apply herself as much as she could, mind usually wandering to the call of fame and fortune. Maybe these Games will do her some good...

divider.gif

♬♪Personality♪♬
Naturally quirky, Lili gives off a rather open and caring personality, exuding charisma and natural enthusiasm fit for a Pop Sensation. She enjoys being of the center of attentiom, possibly as a way to mask her unrelenting lack of self confidence being that she is short and petite. Energetic and athletic, many would not assume she is athletic as she really is, maybe because she can often be rather lazy...She is a bit of a procrastinator, having a habit of waiting until the very last minute to get anything done, but her endearing and truly genuine personality seems to make up for it.
She enjoys looking her best, fashion being a key factor in her. She likes make up and frilly things, not afraid to sport her unique look to those around her, mainly because she enjoys standing out.

She is a natural smooth talker, a go getter, crowd pleaser, and overall a true little star.

divider.gif

♬♪Appearance♪♬

Hair
Reddish brown
Short bob cut with bangs organized to perfectly frame her face. Worn with many accessories if she sees fit.

Eye colour
Dark brown; slight honey tint to it.
She wears circle lenses, but the color remains the same.

Height

"....."
5'0"

Weight
"That's not polite!"
103 lbs

Skin tone
Because she is Asian, her skin as the natural honey tone that anyone would have; however, fitting with the trends of eastern Asia, her skin is pale due to her want to be "白美女" or beautiful white woman. It's a common trend in Asian culture.

Special Facial Features
|| a small birthmark on her bottom lip.||

divider.gif

♬♪Family♪♬

Father's Name: Taehyun Guo

Mother's Name: Mei Yang Fan

No. Of Siblings: None

divider.gif

♬♪Other Information♪♬

|| Singing ||
|| Dancing ||
|| Fame ||
|| Winning ||
||Gifts ||
|| Sweets ||
|| Cheesy Jokes ||
|| Romance ||
|| Cute, Fluffy things ||
|| Food ||

Dislikes

|| Rudeness ||
|| Bullying ||
|| Studying ||
|| Being called 'Cute' or 'Short'||
|| 'Adorable' ||
|| strangers treating her like a per bunny ||
|| Losing ||
|| being hungry ||

divider.gif

Credits: 10,000
No uniform.
Hello transfer student! Good luck getting your uniform!

Could I join? I sort of fell off the face of roleplaying for a bit, but would like to come backkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Are there any more female slots available?

Oh, and are we allowed to make more then one character?
Because if so I might make a male and female. :P

Welcome backkkkk~
And sure. We need more characters. And girls are still welcome. :3

• Thank You
Credits: 10,000
No uniform.
Hello transfer student! Good luck getting your uniform!

Welcome backkkkk~
And sure. We need more characters. And girls are still welcome. :3
Alright, cool!
I'll try to have some CS up as soon as possible, so I don't fall too far behind.

@un coin de soleil

Are we able to use our own NPCs to complete the challenge, or can it only be an actual character playing the game?

Well, when playing the game. You can't make it easy to your character. That will be too easy. It is either the actual player or a random NPC you create which I will be the one to take control over :3

Well, when playing the game. You can't make it easy to your character. That will be too easy. It is either the actual player or a random NPC you create which I will be the one to take control over :3

Kkz Thankies~

Reactions: un coin de soleil
Now I just have to find someone o.o

dd1f312ac7a7b84271ccb8d48fe7a8b3.jpg

Personal Details

Name of Student:
Eva Rivers

Sex:
Female

Date of Birth:
October 7th

Place of Birth:
Tennessee, USA

Blood Type:
O+

History/Personal Background:
The youngest child born to a family of five, Eva spent her early life on a beautiful patch of Tennessee countryside. The baby, and only girl in the family, she was spoiled rotten by her parents until 5th grade - at which point, as was tradition in the family, she was sent off to a series of prestigious boarding schools.

Somewhat more energetic and rebellious than her older siblings had been, she was initially angry over having to leave the landscape she had explored and came to love so dearly as a child. She was initially standoffish, and angry towards her teachers and students, to the point where - were it not for her family's prestige, and more importantly, their money - she like would have been expelled. Over time, she came to accept her situation, however. Her grades slowly rose, she made friends, and even begin to enjoy her education - though she was still more than eager to return home over the summers.

As she reached an older age, she was informed that she would be joining Imperial Academy - the academy at which both her father, and two older brothers, were alumni.

Eva is a generally intelligent girl, but has trouble concentrating, and as such is rarely able to sit through an entire study session. With her, it seems to be all or nothing. Either it takes her hours to read one small passage, or she is able to take notes on an entire lesson in only half an hour. Her ability to learn largely hinges on her ability to concentrate, and studying is something which is almost always unable to grab her attention. Luckily, class usually does otherwise, and she is known for generally being attentive, and eager to participate - which, while she still doesn't take notes, means she retains a good amount of information, and is usually able to keep her grades decent or better.

Personality:
Eva is a generally blunt, sarcastic girl, who won't hold her tongue just to spare the feelings of others. Though she is easily distracted, and at times somewhat flighty, she has a strong competitive streak that can make her a force to be reckoned with when she puts her mind to it. An athletic girl, and outdoors enthusiast, she's a big fan of 'practicality over vanity', and doesn't have much of a style other than 'simple and sturdy'. She almost seems to have difficulty with empathy, particularly the 'understanding' of others, rather than the ability to feel for them - as, some could say she's almost too quick to sympathy in some situations. Though not easily excitable, she'll rarely turn down the opportunity to break away from the boredom and monotony of everyday life.

Appearance
212788efc9399df8943e24b7fadc293e.jpg

Hair:
Dark Brown

Eye colour:
Brown

Height:
5'5

Weight:

Skin tone:
Olive

Special Facial Features:
Chipped tooth, small dark scar on temple, longer (though very light) scar along jawbone (all from childhood injuries)

Family

Father's Name: Darren Rivers
Occupation: Stockholder and Executive of an oil and gas company

Mother's Name: Anna Idoni Rivers

No. Of Siblings: Two
- Gabriel, 29
- Jessie, 25

Status
Not open for further replies.