Imperial Academy: The King's Game [Sign-Ups & OC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will not cave!! Therefore I will not Google Andrew. Hah!!

Banana!! Don't get too comfortable with your credits. The game will be harder and he might lose everything if he isn't careful. And funny thing about him having a burnt scar. I actually have a story in the rp that involves math test and fire. You'll know more about it once the rp starts.

Or ask me nicely and I'll tell you. *wink*
Google him, or he will find you and kill you...

How many people we waiting for?

You will google him.. Well just look him up in youtube is better... His voice is godly!! Biersack is god you will submit!! (Ehehehe)

Well I am not but my character is rather relaxed which troubles me. I wonder if he will loose.. Maybe he had already lost some time ago... ohh well only in the rp we will know. Though I'm curious and I want to know... will you tell me about the math test and fire Un?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Unbound
I'll be posting my character soon. :)

Google him, or he will find you and kill you...

How many people we waiting for?

Nevar!!!

Patience little grasshopper. Patience.

You will google him.. Well just look him up in youtube is better... His voice is godly!! Biersack is god you will submit!! (Ehehehe)

Well I am not but my character is rather relaxed which troubles me. I wonder if he will loose.. Maybe he had already lost some time ago... ohh well only in the rp we will know. Though I'm curious and I want to know... will you tell me about the math test and fire Un?

No one will replace my Cry.

I have PM'ed you the story. :D

I'll be posting my character soon. :)

We shall wait, patiently. Right, @UnboundDestiny ?

Personal Details:
Name of Student: Phineas Crawford
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: May 14th​
Place of Birth: Bristol, England
Blood Type: A+

History/Personal Background:
Being born a twin, Phineas was never really experienced loneliness even when their parent’s split. Being shuffled between homes with his sister encouraged their bond to stay strong, it was all they could rely on, until it was time for him to follow tradition and go to Imperial Academy. The first year without his sister was brutal but by his second year he had developed a solid group of friends and study habits. When it comes to studying he is focused and thorough; which partially makes up for his lack of involvement in the Kings Game.

However, once he’d heard of rumors of the school becoming co-ed, he started participating in the Game. If his sister is ever brought into the school, he wants to be sure that he secures at least a blue uniform in order to help protect his twin.

Personality: He’s patient, focused, optimistic and a little nosy. He lacks an understanding of personal space but otherwise he’s fairly in tune with people around him. His personality can vary depending on who he’s around but he’s honest to his core even if it means being harsh. He has a tendency to lack empathy, even with his friends, especially around important deadlines.

Appearance
Faceclaim: (I'm a liiittle uncomfortable with using pictures of real people so please tolerate the anime)
large.png

Hair: Light brown/blond
Eye colour: Light Brown
Height: 5"6
Weight: 146lbs
Skin tone: Caucasian, doesn’t tan easily
Special Facial Features: He’s needed glasses since he was seven years old.

Family
Father's Name: Grisham Crawford
Mother's Name: Ivy Bristow
No. Of Siblings: 1 twin sister (Freya Crawford)

Extra Information: He definitely pins his bangs back with hair clips that he's gotten from his sister.

Last edited:
@UnsafeSpaces

I have no problem whichever face claim image you'll use as long as your comfortable with it. :D

Phineas Crawford
Credits: 95,893
Uniform Color: Black

@UnsafeSpaces

I have no problem whichever face claim image you'll use as long as your comfortable with it. :D

Phineas Crawford
Credits: 95,893
Uniform Color: Black
Aww, thank you! I know it bothers some people but thank you for being understanding c:

Yesss Black Uniform! Actually, I was also curious about how the credit system worked! I thought that the black uniforms were given to kids with 150,000 credits. Is there a cumulative collection of credits or did I misunderstand something??

Aww, thank you! I know it bothers some people but thank you for being understanding c:

Yesss Black Uniform! Actually, I was also curious about how the credit system worked! I thought that the black uniforms were given to kids with 150,000 credits. Is there a cumulative collection of credits or did I misunderstand something??

To simplify:

Credits = Money
Everything in the academy is bought by credits (i.e Food, books, water, etc.)

@UnsafeSpaces

Well I'm fine with any picture you pick so you don't have to worry and welcome to the rp!!! :D We're slowly growing which is good.

@un coin de soleil

Un!! I'm also curious what if a white uniform character looses the King's game and his credits turn to 10,000 or less will that character not be allowed to wear the white uniform or he can still wear it but will just have to work up his lost credits again?

@UnsafeSpaces
I don't mind what type of face claim you use, as long as you have a kickin ass OC to hype up this rp and make it more interesting once it starts, I'm all for it.

@UnsafeSpaces
@un coin de soleil

Un!! I'm also curious what if a white uniform character looses the King's game and his credits turn to 10,000 or less will that character not be allowed to wear the white uniform or he can still wear it but will just have to work up his lost credits again?

Don't worry, he will still wear the uniform---unless he has a debt that he owes. Then he'll have to sell his uniform. To pay the debt. :D

@UnsafeSpaces
I don't mind what type of face claim you use, as long as you have a kickin ass OC to hype up this rp and make it more interesting once it starts, I'm all for it.
Just be paitent a little more. If you are wondering why I don't have a CS up, its because I play multiple NPC's so I don't need character development.

Un is like the ring master and we are all his performers.

I see so the credit system is really just like having a bank book... It just shows how much you have but you also use it for daily necessities. Will students also be allowed to receive money from their family??? *grins* (results to maybe... Just maybe getting their family bankrupt)

Un is like the ring master and we are all his performers.

I see so the credit system is really just like having a bank book... It just shows how much you have but you also use it for daily necessities. Will students also be allowed to receive money from their family??? *grins* (results to maybe... Just maybe getting their family bankrupt)

Nope. They are not allowed to receive any forms of help from their families or anyone outside. :D

I see, that's good it will make living harder. *grins*

Sorry I posted three similar post in a row, fixed it now. My tablet was acting up earlier and I guess that's why it posted it three times. Sorry ( ノД`)

(I'm wondering if there are some who are bothered by there types of odd emojis

⁽⁽◝( ꒪͒∀꒪͒ )◜⁾⁾≡₍₍◞( ꒪͒∀꒪͒ )◟₎₎⁽⁽◝( ꒪͒∀꒪͒ )◜⁾⁾≡₍₍◞( ꒪͒∀꒪͒ )◟₎₎

Yes those odd dancing emojis)

I see, that's good it will make living harder. *grins*

Sorry I posted three similar post in a row, fixed it now. My tablet was acting up earlier and I guess that's why it posted it three times. Sorry ( ノД`)

(I'm wondering if there are some who are bothered by there types of odd emojis

⁽⁽◝( ꒪͒∀꒪͒ )◜⁾⁾≡₍₍◞( ꒪͒∀꒪͒ )◟₎₎⁽⁽◝( ꒪͒∀꒪͒ )◜⁾⁾≡₍₍◞( ꒪͒∀꒪͒ )◟₎₎

Yes those odd dancing emojis)

OMG.. Shake them, girl. Work those buns!!

This is why Jac doesn't like her father :D

Don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Name of Student: Magnus Claudius Steele

Sex: Male

Date of Birth: November 16th

Place of Birth: New York, New York

Blood Type: AB+

History/Personal Background: Magnus's background is shrouded in mystery, with dark rumors (unfounded or not) swirling around him like a tempest wherever he goes. The darkest of these, of course, being that he murdered his own twin brother as they rode together (horses) on one of the families wealthy estates. Alas, the Steele family has always been hounded by such shadows. Co-founded by Leo Augustus Steele the 2nd (Magnus's great grandfather) Steele Technologies started out manufacturing specialized weaponry during the second world war and their monetary prowess has been maintained on the backs of soldiers ever since. Blood money, some would say. Magnus, then, was born into inordinate wealth a fact that explains his admission to the Imperial Academy.

Leo Augustus Steele the 4th, Magnus's father, inherited the same ceaseless ambition and lust for power as his father and great grandfather before him. His dedication to his work, however, made him less focused on romantic pursuits and it was late in his life when he felt the desire for an heir. Now putting the same drive into finding a partner as he had into his business, he sought out brilliant and renowned women, exceptional specimens, before at last settling at the brilliant (but soft spoken) ballerina Evelyn Faye. In less than 6th months the two were married, and very soon after that their first child was on it's way. Leo awaited his son's arrival with eager anticipation when, to his dismay he discovered the child would be a girl, Arabella. A second daughter, Elyse, soon followed and then a wait of seven years.

When it was discovered that Evelyn was pregnant with twin boys, Leo was ecstatic. His joy was short lived, however, as the trials of a difficult pregnancy came to be apparent. The boys were born on a fridges November's night. The first was a virile thing with kicking legs and a roaring cry. This child was named Leo Augustus Steele the 5th (though throughout his life he would always be called August or Gus), the second was small and blue. Thought dead at first, this child's first hours would be of sputtering and wires and underdeveloped lungs. This child, this child would come to be Magnus Claudius Steele.

Put off by the child's sickly and fussy nature, Magnus was largely ignored by his father and was instead coddled by his mother. He was given anything he asked for (or more accurately demanded) and so grew up spoiled, irritable and demanding. Where his brother was more into the rough and tumble play typical of boyhood, Magnus deigned other children and instead studied the arts, history, music and science. He did, however, have a soft spot for his brother August who he loved dearly despite their differences. Their relationship was helped along by August's kind nature and easy going personality. August was Magnus's protector and Magnus was August's confident. Still, as the boys grew older their relationship grew more stressed.

The boys father had always preferred August, this much was known however, no one would have expected the complete shut out the older Steele showed to his youngest son when it came to including him in business affairs. While August was being groomed to inherit the company, Magnus was told to stay with his music. This hurt Magnus because of his intellect (he considered himself smarter than August) and also his want for his father's acknowledgment. As Magnus's jelousy grew, his relationship with his brother cooled. The two sparred frequently, usually verbally but occasionally with their fists.

Then on the day the boy turned 14 August invited Magnus out riding. A truce of sorts. It was a cool windy evening, and yet Magnus accepted. The rest of the story is little understood but involved an unmarked trail, a spooky horse and a large stone hidden by underbrush. Upon August's falling Magnus rushed to a nearby farmhouse to call an ambulance. August died that evening in the hospital, with a head injury to blame.

Magnus was never charged and the incidence was ruled as an accident however, rumors swirled and Magnus's father never forgave him. "The wrong son died, YOU should have died." He would say to Magnus in a drunken rage. Soon after, Magnus was sent to the Imprerial Academy arriving in January of his Freshman year.

Magnus doesn't speak much about his past, nor has anyone asked him about it. In school, he is known as a brilliant but occasionally lazy student. If he enjoys a class he will be it's top student but if he feels a proffesor is inept he tends to skip classes. Although he's friendly to those he comes across, Magnus has tended to be more of a loner, his friendships seeming more like alliances to better his status.

Personality: Magnus has a somewhat divided personality, ranging room cool and gentlemanly to that of a petulant child. He likes power and tends to align himself with talented or influential students. He can be very kind and charming to those he wants to impress, however he has not problem "showing people their place" if they slight him or make him angry. He's clever and cutthroat, brooding and melancholy. Meticulous. Craves order and predictability. People who meet Magnus often don't know what to think of him. Is he simply misunderstood? Or does something more sinister lurk beneath?

Appearance:
d8f9c95ac97ebc9b36442403a943c633.jpg

Hair: Magnus's hair is a warm brown and of a moderate length and forever messy in a way that takes work. He has a tendency to touch his hair, running his hands through it in worry or excitement. In the past, he's dyed it blonde in an effort to distance himself from his family, this year, however, he has kept it it's natural color.
Eye colour: A light, icy blue.
Height: 5"5
Weight: 110lbs
Skin tone: Magnus is very pale and has an almost sickly look about him.
Special Facial Features: When not in uniform, Magnus has a classy but notable sense of dress. Although some may tease him about it, he can regularly be found thumbing through high end fashion magazines.

Family
Father's Name: Leo Augustus Steele the 4h
Mother's Name: Evelyn Steele (nee Faye)
Occupation: Formerly ballerina, currently unemployed but an activist for several causes.
No. Of Siblings: 3 Siblings. 2 Sisters (Older). One Brother (Twin, Deceased).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UnsafeSpaces
To everyone who will be playing MALE characters. I will be sending you some info about the NPC I will be playing. Just some general info and rumors about them. Feel free to stretch the truth about them to the FEMALE characters. Who said girls are the only ones who enjoys a good gossip every once in a while?

My fellow roleplayer(s),

After an unexpected turn of events, I am unable to continue roleplaying at this time. I do not wish to go into detail about it, and I regret to say that it is not something I can avoid. I really did have wonderful plans for this roleplay, and I had every intention of staying active and putting my full participation into it. In fact, I was absolutely excited for every roleplay that I created/participated in. However, reality is that not everything can always go as planned, and that is my current situation. I do not know when I will return, but it will be a long time. More than just a few weeks. I am truly sorry for causing any of you inconvenience, as that is not my intention. I hope you can understand, and I wish all of you the best of luck in your creative endeavors. If this little letter of mine seems a bit impersonal, it is because I am having to make the announcement in many different places--both to individuals and to groups. For those participating in a roleplay of my own creation, I apologize for letting you down as GM. If anyone wishes to take the idea and create their own little world out of it, I give you full permission. For those I am simply participating with, I apologize for letting you down as a roleplayer, especially if the roleplay was gaining ground that it might now lose. Please accept my apologies, and I hope to see you all again at some point.

Sincerely,
Kim

Any idea when this will become underway?

Status
Not open for further replies.