Imperial Academy: The King's Game [Sign-Ups & OC Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

un coin de soleil

Original poster
Imperial Academy
An elite and highly traditional all-boys school where young men will realise their potential, rise to the challenge and develop a lifelong love of learning; a diverse, open-minded school where they will be motivated and stimulated by the world around them; a dynamic, progressive school where they will gain confidence, independence and adaptability; a caring school where they will become a well-balanced individual and a fully rounded member of society.

Well, that is what "they" say anyway.

The Academy is actually a school governed by the students, and he who towers them all--the one called 'King'.

In this Academy status and money means everything. The students who strives for greatness are respected while those who do not are frowned upon.

The students of this school have a tradition, a tradition that has been going on for hundreds of years ever since the school was built. The student called 'King' controls all other students. And the academy is the place that is governed by the "rules" made by the King.

There are no such thing as rules and regulation within the school which is mainly the reason such traditions [the Game] exist.
In this game, the King comes up with a task and once the students completes it, he will be rewarded with a great amount of credits (money). The student with the most amount of money will gain power and will be respected by all the students even after he has graduated.
Academu Hierarchy

In Imperial Academy status means everything. The more credit you have accumulated for yourself, the more respect and privileges you will receive. The uniform you wear is the symbol of how much you (your character) is worth.

White Uniform = 1,000,000 credits and up
They are the students who accumulated more than a million worth of credits. They are the elite of the elites. The most respected. They are untouchable.

Blue Uniform = 500,000 credits and up
They are students who accumulated more than half a million worth of credits. They are elites but do not have the same privileges as the ones wearing white. They CAN be untouchable but are not completely immune by bullying.

Black Uniform = 150,000 credits and up
They are students who accumulated more than a hundred thousand worth of credits and up. They are considered as the normal students. They are all prone to bullying.

Brown Uniform = 30,000 credits and below
They are students that accumulated less than thirty thousand worth of credits. They are considered as 'dirt poor' among the students and are liable to bullying. Student's who wear a brown uniform are quite lucky to even afford one.
Important Note: The 'true' uniform is, in fact, the BROWN UNIFORM. But because some men has a habit to "show off" their riches, hence, the multiple colored uniforms were created. The student has the freedom to choose what colored uniform he wants to wear. The amount of credits next to the uniforms are the actual amount of credits they have to 'PAY' to 'BUY' the uniform.
Point/Credit System
Imperial Academy is known to be a boarding school, although what is unique about IA is there is what they called a "Point/Credit System". The Point/Credit System is a system that is use as a form of "cash" used by the students to accommodate for their daily needs (such as: food, water, clothes, supplies and etc.) The system was created so that the students will grow into a well-rounded person and to promote equality among fellow students.

Three (3) Ways to receive Point/Credits:
1.) Academic Points. The higher the grade, the more credit you receive.

2.) Faculty & Staff members/Students. You can receive/transfer credits via IA community.

3.) The King's Game. An old tradition in which you'll receive large amount of credits points, That is... if completed.
Character Sheet
Personal Details
Name of Student:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Blood Type:
History/Personal Background: (Please include students personal achievements. Also their study habits.)
Personality: (Felt it would be simpler for everyone if there was a separate field for this.)

Appearance
Faceclaim (Optional):
Hair:
Eye colour:
Height:
Weight:
Skin tone:
Special Facial Features: (Moles, Scares, etc..)

Family
Father's Name:
Mother's Name:
No. Of Siblings:

Other Information:

All FEMALE slots are taken (via reservation at the INTEREST CHECK Thread) I will not accept anymore FEMALE characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
And, since you gave me permission, I'm going to create the main character...

Personal Details
Name of Student: Jacqueline Surendar (oh how much she's going to get bullied for this)
Sex: Female
Date of Birth: 16th​ April
Place of Birth: Nottingham
Blood Type: B-
History/Personal Background: (Please include student's personal achievements. Also their study habits.) Jacqueline (or Jac for short) was born in Nottingham 16 years ago. Her mother sadly died of childbirth, so she had to grow up with her father. She had 2 older sisters, who also now go to the school. She lived in Nottingham until she was 11, at which point she had to move closer to Imperial Academy because her father became an alumni. When she found out her father was going to become the new Headmaster, she was happy for him, but also angry. It meant that she had to move to that all-boy school, and she had to leave all her old friends behind. Oh how sad. She moved to the school when she was 16.
Personality: Jac is abit of a tomboy, which is the only reason why she agreed to come to the school in the first place. When her father got the job, of course she felt happy for him, but she also felt abit sad, because it meant she would have to go to that school, and she would have to leave her friends. In her previous school, she was actually quite popular, but that was all about the change. She is actually quite clever, although she doesn't like to show it. She is generally kind, and loves happiness. Her favorite sport is rounders, while her least favorite sport is football. (yes, I copied and pasted this from the convo)

Appearance
Hair: Her hair is cut short and usually messed up. It is ginger, which kind of annoys her because some people used to make fun of her because of it.
Eye colour: Her eyes are deep blue, which she is happy about because blue is quite a nice colour.
Height: 5"4'
Weight: 104 pounds
Skin tone: Her skin is pale.
Special Facial Features: She has freckles.

Family
Father's Name: Fredric Surendar
Mother's Name: Julina Surendar
No. Of Siblings: 2 sister

Other Information: According to @un coin de soleil, she is the main character. This is her speech colour. Her voice is high and she speaks like an American teenager.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personal Details[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name of Student: Elizabeth 'Liz' Williams[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 17[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sex: Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Date of Birth: 26 April[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Place of Birth: London, England[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Blood Type: O[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History/Personal Background: Elizabeth's father was an alumni the school before moving to England. In England he met his wife, got married and had a single child, Elizabeth. She grew up mainly in London in a fairly rich household, having ample amounts of money. However, her father was always slightly disappointed that he had not had a son, meaning he could not let his children get the same education as him. That was until the new head teacher changed it and he received a letter of acceptance for Elizabeth, causing her father to send her off to the school immediately.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]However, in her own social life growing up in London, she had made some...questionable decisions. She never truly wanted to embrace her posh upbringing, preferring to get in with the common people in London,being dragged into a small amount of crime and such associated with a small gang type scene. Her father was ashamed at her for these actions, although her mother only wanted what was best for her child, although she came to resent her father as he sent her off across the world to go to a school she had no real interest in attending, although she knew she had to go, and did it mainly to get away from her own father and become a new person, the way she wanted to be.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Liz's personality varies based off of her mood. Most of the time she is quite solitary and enjoys listening to loud music in her earphones hidden under her hair. She can be quite hostile to people interrupting her music for no apparent reason,and can be quite harsh/vicious because ofit. However, she also has no problems using her body to get what she wants from both men and women,being quite good at manipulation in that manner.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Faceclaim (Optional): [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]e8e4c92a37f55990e252bb12e6875012.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hair: Long black hair that covers her ears and reaches down to her breasts. Quite thick and could be called messy, although she prefers the term stylish.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eye colour: Dark Green[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 5ft 6inch[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 103lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skin tone: Pale white[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Special Facial Features: Has a scar roughly three inches long down the left side of her neck. Also has a piercing in each ear, a black crystal in the lobe. Also in her left ear has an extra piercing, a throughpin in the cartilage.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Family[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Father's Name: Sebastian Williams[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation: Lawyer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mother's Name: Rose Williams[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation: University Professor[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]No. Of Siblings: 0[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Personal Details[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Name of Student: Andrew Reynolds[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 19[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sex: Male[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Date of Birth: 1st September[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Place of Birth: London, England[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Blood Type: ab+[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]History/Personal Background: In school he studies fairly hard, although as his first year went by he went from being the one who studies a lot to someone who only studies when he thinks he needs to. He did successfully within the first year of high school, opting out of that years King's game to focus on his academic success, although he is ready to enter the one of the second year, interested to see what adjustments will come due to the arrival of women to the school.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality: Andy has a slightly care free and relaxed personality, although does study for tests and stuff in school. He is a second year who looks down slightly on the first years, although only because he wants to see which ones will make it through the best. He honestly doesn't care about the hierarchy of the uniforms within school, preferring to stick to his black uniform gained through good performance throughout the entirety of his first year. Also has no negative opinions on the new inclusion of females.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Faceclaim (Optional):[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]large.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Hair: See pic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Eye colour: Light grey[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Height: 5ft 11[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weight: 155lbs[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Skin tone: Pale white[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Special Facial Features: Nope[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Family[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Father's Name: Christopher Reynolds[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation: Accountant[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Mother's Name: Jasmine Reynolds[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation: Does not work.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]No. Of Siblings: 2[/BCOLOR]

Character Sheet
Personal Details
Name of Student:
Howard Richard (Richie) T. Strauss
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: December 9
Place of Birth: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Blood Type: B
History/Personal Background:
Richard is the youngest of three siblings, both graduated from Imperial Academy with honors and awards from the accumulated credits they have saved up. Their father is an alumni of the school in which he is one of the highest grossing stock market holder as well as chairman of a well known electronics company worldwide. Their mother is also a stock holder and a house wife who owns a small cafe in Amsterdam.

Richard has been enrolled in the school since nursery and he is not only a pretty boy but he also excelled in his academics and extra curricular but being the youngest of the siblings and the baby boy of their mother he can be a bit of a brat and is childish. He is now in the tenth (10) grade which makes him a sophomore. He is a frequent player of the King's game and most of his accumulated credits were achieved from it as well as the burned scar on his back from a mishap in the game.

Personality:
A jolly active person that has a hint of an airhead and a childlike brat. He is enjoys watching Disney movies and is there to be a helping hand. You can notice that he is rich from how he views things as well from the stuff he owns, he view quality over quantity no matter how many zeros there is on the tag. He enjoys strenuous activities and (
have I already mentioned that) loves to be active. He is able to finish anythings as long he can keep his attention to it. He notices a lot of odd things in his surrounding and can be a (mild) OCD. He would also make odd puns/jokes that can be way too straight to the point or just weird. He will point out if your necktie is tied wrong or if your fly is showing and if you have a zit on your face (he just can't shut his mouth).

Appearance
Faceclaim:
14v1n7.jpg

Hair: Ash blond
Eye colour: turquoise but has a hint of lilac color
Height: 5'8
Weight: 68 kilos
Skin tone: pale
Special Facial Features: sectoral heterocromia

Family
Father's Name: Nicolas H. Strauss
Mother's Name: Eula Victoria T. Strauss
No. Of Siblings: 2

Other Information: He has a burn scar on his back that trails to his left shoulder.

@UnboundDestiny
Andrew Reynolds
Credits: 66,339
Uniform Color: Black

@BanaNashi
Howard Richard (Richie) T. Strauss
Credits: 7,824, 855
Uniform: (Undecided)

Decided to use the dice roll to decide how much credit each person gets depending on what I have read about your character's history in IA. Fair, right?

Reactions: BanaNashi
Yeah, that's fair. Whatdoes the roll of 27my character got mean then?

It's actually 66, 339... That's how much credit he got. If your wondering why is it low... since he did opted the King's game last year and only depended on his academic scores and he did bought the black uniform, so... Yeah.

Yeah, I knew he wouldn't have a lot. As you said, he did opt out of the game last year, and that would mean he didn't get a lot of money, but he only cared about getting his black anyway as it looks good on him XD

And for anyone who has good music tastes, you should be able tolook and Andrew and then back at his name and work out what people actually call him XD

I would have made it even lower (like 1,000 worth) so he'll be forced to play the game.

But then again, if he can't complete it. Whatever the reward you'll received from the game the consequence will be the same amount will be deducted from your credits.

That's the risk of the Game. And if you don't have credits, you can't survive (literally) in school.

At first I was like... What are those dices for? But then it was answered. Now I'm just like... woah. I didn't expect he would have that much credits. I have actually heard of Andy but I haven't heard his music yet, well I'll look him up.

As for the uniform, I was going to decide once I knew his credits but now I'm just debating from blue but his status states white. If you're wondering why blue it is because of a silly reason that his favorite color is blue and that it compliments his hair and eyes. YES, it's that stupid reason why he likes the blue uniform.

Well status wise, I pick WHITE. Sorry not sorry Richie I am not picking your favorite color and I am sorry for the one who will do your laundry.

BLACK VEIL BRIDES!!!!!!!!!! ANDY BIEARSACK IS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Their music is soooo good! I have most of their albums, and they are amazing!XD
You definitely should listen ASAP,if you want any good song reccomendations (But there is only 1 true recommendation of BvB songs, ALL OF THEM!!) then feel free to Pm me.

I'm kinda regretting having Andy slkip the games last year, not for status wise (HE will always stick with black uniform, he cares about fashion XD) but just forhaving excess money reasons.

I actually have looked him up and I was like ughh how could you have forgot! Yes their music is great! How can I have forgot a voice like that!!

I actually have looked him up and I was like ughh how could you have forgot! Yes their music is great! How can I have forgot a voice like that!!
You FORGOT Biersack, king of everything and everyone?! I think I'll have to tell you your last rites you faithless devil in the mirror and the drag you to the grave in a world of sacrifice. You'll burn until you feel a heart of fire, have a crown of thorns placed on your head and then you will be forced to look at the shattered God whilst I walk away and you admit to your stolen omen before you can say goodbye agony. In the end, you'll see a new religion with the fallen angels and learn that love isn't always fair, but then you'll see that God blesses you and will die for you. Biersack is the god, he is your saviour and holds the legacy, then will preform the ritual of youth & whiskey on your ass, allowing you to hear the rebel love song as he will die for you and will eventually set the world on fire. And once you're burning in the coffin, you will feel wretched and divine, finally seeing the perfect weapon before you see the knives and pens.

(I spent ages cramming in as many BvB song titles as I could XD try to find all of them XD)

You FORGOT Biersack, king of everything and everyone?! I think I'll have to tell you your last rites you faithless devil in the mirror and the drag you to the grave in a world of sacrifice. You'll burn until you feel a heart of fire, have a crown of thorns placed on your head and then you will be forced to look at the shattered God whilst I walk away and you admit to your stolen omen before you can say goodbye agony. In the end, you'll see a new religion with the fallen angels and learn that love isn't always fair, but then you'll see that God blesses you and will die for you. Biersack is the god, he is your saviour and holds the legacy, then will preform the ritual of youth & whiskey on your ass, allowing you to hear the rebel love song as he will die for you and will eventually set the world on fire. And once you're burning in the coffin, you will feel wretched and divine, finally seeing the perfect weapon before you see the knives and pens.

(I spent ages cramming in as many BvB song titles as I could XD try to find all of them XD)

I'm so sorry!!! That's what school has done to me... Been cramming a bunch of new information in my head as well as doing a bunch of other *coughs* fun stuff.

But anyway... Let it be *spreads arms out wide* drag me to hell for I am ready for it!

(Wow you really did, I'm actually on youtube now looking up his songs playing them ehehehe)

I'm so sorry!!! That's what school has done to me... Been cramming a bunch of new information in my head as well as doing a bunch of other *coughs* fun stuff.

But anyway... Let it be *spreads arms out wide* drag me to hell for I am ready for it!

(Wow you really did, I'm actually on youtube now looking up his songs playing them ehehehe)
I just counted my own post, 27 song titles XD

I will not cave!! Therefore I will not Google Andrew. Hah!!

Banana!! Don't get too comfortable with your credits. The game will be harder and he might lose everything if he isn't careful. And funny thing about him having a burnt scar. I actually have a story in the rp that involves math test and fire. You'll know more about it once the rp starts.

Or ask me nicely and I'll tell you. *wink*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: UnsafeSpaces
Status
Not open for further replies.