Immortality's End: Return of Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. For some reason, my notifications keep flip-flopping on whether or not they want to work. All right, time to catch up.

Post is up!

Retreating group (including Archie) has made it out alive. You've got some downtime to converse. Center group is now facing a giant disembodied sword of shadow at least twenty feet high.

Be as epic as you want, next post will wrap this whole encounter up.

By the way, deadline is THIS MONDAY. I won't be able to post until after then because I'm GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE. :3

Reactions: Jakers
By the way, deadline is THIS MONDAY. I won't be able to post until after then because I'm GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE. :3
CONGRATS!
I know that is always a big deal.

And a good thing too, because apparently I'm not getting updates for this RP.
Which is dumb, because I should have been paying attention anyway. But I wasn't. I get distracted easily.
I probably should have been born a ferret with a shiny object in my hand.

Cutting it close, posting on Monday. Like a great student, I'm only a page into a big paper due... Monday.

Click is inundated with schoolwork, and considering I gave myself ample time for the deadline due to my graduation week, I think it's only fair Click get some time to be ready as well.

• Thank You
Reactions: Astoria
Festival grounds are now open game. Go where you'd like, speak with who you'd like, do what you'd like, etc. Inner group is now working their way outwards, while the festival-goers that had managed to escape are now returning to survey the damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.