Imagine Cs & OOC

Should there be another race added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pronce are voluntarily allied. The people being overthrown will be played by whoever decides to take up writing out their part (I'll be taking up one as well) and our characters are the ones that will be overthrowing.

How mean. Lol xD
The Quell people are "honest" beings. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Is this still bound to start up or?

Im considering dropping due to other responsibilities/rps, but I figured Id ask to see whats planned for this rp at this point.

Reactions: Red Rabbit
I would love to play a Hiryn, but what if there was a race opposite of them, still a lot like elves but they don't have any deities to worship, and use black magic, almost as if they are evil?

Ah, well, I plan on having no race be particularly evil, all just having conflicted views and corrupt government. However, I am thinking of adding a few more races, and may incorporate the idea of a darker version of the Hiryn into one^^

I'm quite interested in this. I'll post a cs tonight.

Name: Usaine
Race: Umbra
History: (wip)
Abilities: Cloud Manipulating- she's able to create clouds in moist air and surroud her opponent to confuse them and make illusions.
Great swordswomen- Usaine has trained since she was little and does a better job with a sword.
Stealth- Usaine can get through tough situations and able to get away without anyone noticing.
Weaknesses: Speech- Usaine has a problem when speaking to people, pronouncing words correctly, although she's a chatty person (like myself). Most of the she'll stutter a little and pronounce "bird" like "word".
Speed- She's not that fast but not slow either. Usaine's body wasn't really built for running, so that really doesn't help her at all.
Cooking- Weither its to save her life or someone elses, she can't cook for the love of God. The best she can make is bread, so she just goes to restaurants or ask some of her neighbors to help her cook.
Personality: Usaine is described as an independent woman with a childlike complex, by some. She's very easy-going and easy to reach out to for advice (though I'm not so sure it'll be any real help, coming from her). Also clever, she knows when to strike and when to retreat from many experiences, Usaine also tends to get a bit too brasve and just go all out. A friendly and polite aura seems to surround her, but in battle she is quiet and serious with the intent to win.
Appearance: The only distinguishing thing is that her trail of mist is very small and the red she wears along with her armor.
women%20fantasy%20art%20armor%20artwork%20swords%203598x4960%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperwa.com_12.jpg

I am honestly wondering about this thing yet still indecisive as of yet. Does this have an IC yet and a plot going?

I hope there is still room to join.

Name:

Naruzu

Race:

Pronce

History:

Unlike others of his race, Naruzu had neither heard of nor seen the Iridescent forest. How he ended up in the Bay being raised by an old and deaf Giltano man named Kane was beyond him. For the longest time, he had no idea why he looked like a Lynx. The perks of being a cat-man were great, but he remained puzzled for most of his young life. Living near the sea also seemed to bother Naruzu. It never felt at all like home should.

Naruzu had been away on an errand for Kane one night, when upon his return he saw a cloaked figure exiting his house. Only nine years old and afraid, the Pronce boy hid from sight and waited for the figure to slink away. He stopped at the door, frozen in sheer horror. Right in front of him upon the floor lay Kane's corpse. Through all the pain and shock, the boy swelled with anger. He grabbed Kanes' wooden bow; Naruzu was a fine archer by this point (and quiet as a cat).

Whatever happened after he stepped back outside to face Kanes' murderer was a mystery. All Naruzu knew is his body went cold and numb before he collapsed to the ground, and all faded into darkness.

It was later that he awoke within the forest he was meant to be. The stranger he had meant to kill never showed him/herself. None he met knew anything about him or why he was brought there. However, in the coming years he grew to know the forest as home and other Pronce as his family. He would never forgive the one who killed Kane, but at least he had all but found the inner peace he had been dreaming of.

Abilities (limit: 3. No op):

Stealth - Silent and deadly, Naruzu excels both at assassination as well as scouting.

Archery - With keen eyes and steady paws, the arrow flies sure and quick.

Two Weapon Fighting - Naruzu is ambidextrous and has learned to fight with dual swords.

Weaknesses:

Fear of water/swimming - Naruzu has never felt safe in or on the water. He can swim, but would much prefer not to ever have to do so.

Lack of charisma - Naruzu lacks the desire to lead, to teach or to even persuade others, even when needed.

Personality & Traits:

Generally reserved, Naruzu tends to keep a lot of things bottled up inside. He is a little naive and sometimes too gullible for his own good, a trait that has begun to diminish with age. When it comes to a fight, he is a reliable and deadly ally whether upfront with his blades or from hiding.

Appearance:

Naruzu is slim and short at a mere 4'5", though his body is toned. His lynx fur is white, his face cat-like in appearance. A jagged scar cuts into his right ear, its origin unknown to him. He wears leather clothing and a green crystal bracelet around his left wrist, an item given to him by a dear friend. aslaran.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ yes^^ there's already an ic posted above. And accepted tygra

Looks like there are plenty of characters, but I have the only Dwarn. Perhaps a raid will be necessary to meet others.

Mind if I join in on this band wagon, I loved the imagery and all the thought you put into this, its definitely unique

Status
Not open for further replies.