Imagine Cs & OOC

Should there be another race added?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just their appearance. I'm trying to go with something no one else chose yet so as not to be a 'copycat' I guess. xD I see that the Jesa and Seve are the few not yet taken and would like to more understand their appearances. Haven't had luck searching for a good image. v~v

To put it simply, the jesa look like zombies XD grey skin, rotting flesh, etc. But the seve have pale, pastel skin colors that can be pastel pink (too pink to look human), blue, green, etc. The more pastel your color, the more noble your character is. Therefore, if you have rich purple skin, you are likely lowest class in their society.

Aha! Okay, I'm personally terrified of zombies so... Seve it is! Off hunting. ~Salutes.~

Azura Beaumont

Race:
Seve
History:
Azura Beaumont was born and raised upon the higher hills of the bay, overlooking the towns as well as amongst the ships traveling through the seas. Her family was amongst one of the more high class of the Seve, being successful business owners with a fleet of merchant ships.
Because of being an only child, Azura ( though a female), was raised with the intent of one day inheriting the Beaumont Family business as a direct heiress. Her life was filled with schooling in the art of magic, running numbers and endless parties, all while handling the responsibilities given to her as she proved more and more throughout the years of her competency.
Unfortunately, she began to resent her parents for not allowing her the choice of how to live her life. She began to feel that she needed freedom as a growing adult, to explore the far reaches of the world and stop living for the sake of power and wealth.
Unlike others of her race who were content living above the troubles of the world, the young Beaumont wanted to know it.
After growing the courage to do so, she packed up what riches she gathered on her own, a journal, traveling clothes and few more belongings she thought might be needed and left in the dark of night.
Abilities:
Hydrokineses- can create, shape and manipulate water.
Aerokineses- Create, shape, manipulate air.
Weakness:
Physical Combat- Because her family placed focus and importance on magic and wealth, content to be protected by the army of the Cloud Bay, it was never necessary for Azura to learn physical combat. Therefore, anyone skilled enough to find a way through her magical attacks, would find that she is awfully squishy hand-to-hand.
Personality & Traits:
Although raised with the upper class, Azura is actually a kind and quiet female, who despises acts of superiority, ready to defend the weak. She is always willing to lend a hand in any way she can provide. Though she prefers to be silent, oftentimes she gets excited at the idea of new adventures. She enjoys reading and exploring, even if the way is treacherous, due to her strict upbringing.
Appearance:
Azura's skin is an almost baby blue shade, though a tad darker. Her eyes are a startling bright green shade that almost seem to glow. Midnight blue hair falls to her waist in waves. Her figure is of a petite stature.

images.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely interested. Is it okay if I post up a cs? o.o

Yay! I'll get right on it. (Roughly about an hour)

Ooh. This looks like fun!
I'm interested in the Goliat species. I might have a CS up in a bit~

Yay~! Okay^^ If y'all have any questions, as well, feel free to ask.

(WIP)

Cs-

Name-
Lorne Carrick

Age-

Race-
Seve

History-
(working on it @_@)

Abilities (limit: 3. No op)-
Aerokinesis - Control over air

Elemental Energizing - infuse objects with air or fire, empowering and energizing them and allowing the user to manipulate their qualities and efficiency.

Pyrokinesis - Ability to control fire and ashes

Weaknesses (must be a legit weakness.)-
Air - Air is need for Lorne to use his abilities as he can't create his own. (Aerokinesis)
Pyrokinesis ability hinder with less air, doesn't work without air.

Water - self explanatory

Vacuums - self explanatory

Bigger/Heavy opponents - The bigger and/or heavier a opponent is the more they can negate the effects of his abilities, thus requiring him to use higher level attacks.

Own abilities - Using his own abilities for extended amounts of time can also a great strain on his body, weakening him. there is a possibility that he can be killed for over using his abilities to much/long.

Personality & Traits-
(when appearance is found)

Appearance-
ao-cc-bow-male.jpg

WIP - Working on her history, but I needed to look at race stuffs. So, it'll be up by tonight!

Name
Kali (Unsure)
Race
Pronce
History
Will fix later.
Abilities
Fighting: Claws at the end of the paws on her feet and on her hand that shift depending upon if her fingers are extended or closed in a fist. Her claws normally don't come out far enough to cause more than small scratches on her opponent. Long stamina and accuracy allows her to outlast her opponents. She uses multiple quick hits rather than strong single blows.

Weaknesses
Headstrong, she'll often end up doing what she thinks best without consulting anyone else.
Curious, sometimes too curious. She sticks her nose into other people's business, often spying on others.
Reckless when she's curious. Will do anything to figure out the truth.

Personality & Traits
Confident, bold. Good at bluffs. Rarely fights unless she has to but fights with uncontrollable ferocity when she does.
Appearance
Aura_Commission_by_yuumei.jpg
Kali
0ac14da61ed7c8c0e728b984bd96de8c.jpg
Her hind feet are paws. And her fur is white with black stripes. This was just the closest to what I wanted.
White hair, with pale fur along her body offset by black stripes. Fangs, and ears on her human-like face though her nose is more of a large cats. Chest length human hair from her head, with 2 braids on the right side. Golden cat eyes.

Reactions: Ambre
You can take your time to finish^^ You are doing fine, dear. I promise. The sheet looks good so far. On an off note, my character is finally finished.

Question- Do Bestiary have abilities?
Name
-Unnamed-

Race
Goliat

History
Born to be sold, then unable to be sold due to what was assumed to be blindness in the left eye, the Goliat was forced to travel the forest grounds instead of the mountains. Weeks went by and the creature was barely surviving on the few Jie it caught out of luck before being founded by a few forest dwellers of the Quell species. The few that found the Goliat, briefly befriended the creature by feeding it skinless Dunnmice. Foolishly trusting the humanoids, the Goliat quickly became comfortable after a few days of repeated feedings. The first time it didn't take the food offered to the hollow tree base it lived in, the Quell adolescents savagely tore out the feathers and fur of its wings along with bits of skin.
Now untrusting of humanoids, it tends to cause havoc amongst those who cross its path in the forest while perfecting a newfound ability.

Abilities
Sublimation (Air Mimicry)-
Ability to transform into a gaseous, mist, or fog-like form

Weaknesses
Water
Curiosity-
Its curiousness often leads it into trouble with the humanoid race.

Personality & Traits
Despite its rather unpleasant past, it's a curious thing, always snooping where it doesn't belong amongst humanoid creatures. Unable to properly hunt anything bigger than Dunnmice and Jie, it sometimes eats from left over carcasses of Rythe and Dren caught by other bestiary. The Goliat is a tad mischievous and idiotically adventurous, sneaking objects off the humanoids and scaling up trees to attempt to catch Reni or daydream about it. Even with its normal survive-by-the-hour life, it's unfortunately lonely.

Appearance
At six months old and weighing twenty-three pounds, this creature is only slightly larger than a domesticated cat. The Goliat's wings, with the exterior now plucked away, are nothing more than misshapen, taut, leathery skin over bone; an undesirable appearance for creatures bought solely for their exoticness. Whether the fur and feathers grow back there will be determined with time. There are feathers sporadically growing throughout the feline's fur. Gray down and semiplume feathers reside on its face and underside while contour feathers matching the fur, sprout from its hind legs and back, giving the Goliat a gruff exterior when close up. Its teeth are slightly under average, the tips of the fangs hanging just below its jawline. This specific Goliat has heterochromia, the left eye a bright blue and the right a dark amber; perhaps its only redeeming quality.
What it was→winged cat.JPG What it is→kitty.jpg Cat With Large Teeth2.jpg 6534ce82237eaccdffcd3cb543574caa.jpg

I'm interested in playing as a Dwarn. A map would be nice.

I'll have one drawn...uh..sometime after friday^^ (I have a fall out boy/paramore concert. I love y'all, but my priorities are revolving around that right now<3)

Seve or Pronce. Hmm... Might join... Maybe.... Will Lady Ambre be lucky or no. :3

Sakri Otichi

Age- 19

Race- Dwarn

History
Sakri is the daughter of the Dwarn king and queen. She has been taught to hate the Seve, to be warlike, to be a leader. And for the most-part, she is what her parents expect of her. She had a younger brother, Mladic, who was killed two years ago at age sixteen, in his first fight against the Seve. Sakri's parents explained this was just another reason to hate the Seve, but Sakri thought the fault was at least as much theirs as that of the bayfolk. She had tried to tell them the boy was not ready for war.

Abilities
Quarterstaff: Sakri's preferred weapon is also useful as a walking stick and balance beam when traveling along the glass mountains.
Shortsword: Sakri's secondary weapon, usually used once her staff has tired the foe.
Diplomacy: Sakri hasn't actually had the opportunity to use this skill.

Weaknesses
As a Dwarn, Sakri has no magical ability.
Sakri does not want to let her parents down, despite any misgivings she may have.
Sakri does not like bay food, and can become irritable if forced to stay too long in the area.

Personality & Traits- Sakri is dutiful but is able to see all sides of conflicts. She doesn't understand why the Dwarn and the Seve are enemies, and thinks that perhaps once she is queen she will look further into the matter.

O4geZKb.png

Last edited:
W.I.P.

~Dyamier M. Slade~

Age-
26 (???)

Race-
Seve

Appearance-
640x8910.jpg

Abilities-
  • Natural Con: Dyamier is incredibly apt to reading peoples emotions through signal,s facial expresions quirks, etc. he has mastered knowing just what to say and how to say it to achieve his own means.
  • Faceless: After establishing his customers disposition he can now mimic any emotion near perfectly. Adding to the depth of his persuasion and natural charisma.
  • Geas: By writing up scrolls from his own binding magic he perfected he can seal any person whom signs one of his agreements. The person signing must complete a Geas, or a single quest. There are no rules to the quest other than It can not force them to kill themselves directly, or to obey Dyamiers will entirely. Dyamier must be extremely crafty in how he words the hidden magical words on these Contracts. Other magicians might be able to find the "fine print" if they are up to par. The only other way a Geas can be cast over someone is by their disposition/will being weakened. and a full minute of eye contact. Or directly by a kiss on the lips.

Weaknesses-

While Dyamier keeps any sign of weakness well hidden by his the mask of a cold hearted diplomat. His greatest weakness is his compassion he is forced to hide.

Personality & Traits-
Dyamier by nature is a man with few morals. He dictates himself thuroughly and whimsically in the furnace of pressure. The cold stone like facade he practices daily to entrance the on-lookers of cloud bay. Dyamier is particularly persuasive, and often witty when it comes to getting what he wants. This plays greatly into the cold stern face of a diplomat that he does his best to pull off. Underneath all of that is a man with a goal, a dream, vision. Underneath is a man filled with compassion playing a game of rubies and riches with the regulars of high diplomacy in cloud bay. But why wear the mask, and what decides when is best to shed ones mask?

Cold, Calculative, Compassionate, Persuasive, Manipulative, Strategic, whimsical. etc...

History-

Last edited:
Are the Pronce voluntarily allied with the quell? Or is it more of a blackmail type deal? Also, are we making people to be overthrown? Or the people changing the current world, or both?
Sorry. I will probably ask a million questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.