Imagination Forest

"Stop it, there's no demon here. I don't wanner fight against kids like you. Your weapons are useless against me and kids shouldn't have a knife in the first place." He glared coldly at them and crosses his arms, clearly unimpressed.

The kids looked at him like he was crazy. "Yeah there is, didn't you see her? My dad told their were two but one them was killed by the town but they let the other one go. We got to finish what the towns people started," the leader among the group said.

"Go away, there is no demon here skunks. Get lost before I am mad. And trust me, you don't want to see I'm mad." Migami got into a stance and stared at the kids with intense velocity.

The kids grumbled and backed away. "We'll be back," one of them yelled before they ran back through the woods. She was hiding by the window, looking at everyone through her hair since she took off her blind fold. She had red eyes that glowed somewhat against her white hair.

"Don't come back!" Migami yelled back in return and turned around before muttering something under his breath, "What a rude bunch of kids."

"Hey are you alright?" He called out to her and smile as he returns to his normal self.

She nodded her head and looked at him. Her eyes met his and she gasped covering her eyes. She had beautiful red eyes that was very uncommon for people to have.

Migami realized that she had a pair of very beautiful eyes, a pity that it was gone before he could admire more. He reentered the house but remained downstairs. "They're gone now, you can come down now."

She was surprised when she heard him speak. "Your not stone....." she said in confusion walking down the steps. She hid her face but she didn't have the blindfold on anymore.

"I'm suppose to be stone?" He asked, confused. He poked his own arms, they were soft. "Nope, I don't think so."

She nodded her head but he was still moving around. She looked up at him, her red eyes peeking out behind her long white hair.

Migami chuckled, "Then unfortunately I'm not, sorry about that." He pouted and feign sadness.

"No... No one's ever been able to stay alive after looking in my eyes..." she said in confusion.

"Really? Guess there's always a first to everything." Migami perks up.

She nodded her head. "Yeah..." she said softly looking up at him. Her eyes were really bright and her face was clear and pale. She looked like an angel, not a demon.

"You have very beautiful eyes." He commented and grinned like a fool. "I like them." Migami thought that the girl looked nothing like a demon, those people are ridiculous for saying that.

She offered a small smile at him and took a seat on one of the chairs.

"Ermm do you have water or something? I kinda forgot my supplies when I came out today." He asked, shyly referring to his adventure supplies when he's exploring the forest.

She nodded her head. She opened a cupboard and a haze of cold fog blew past her. She pulled out a pitcher of water and set it on the table.

Migami looked around for a glass, bewildered he asked, "Am I suppose to drink directly from that?"

"Oh no, let me find one, I've never had anyone here before," she said heading to another cupboard and took out the only two cups she had, bringing them to the table and poured him a glass.