Imagination Forest

"Sorry? Why would you be sorry? Looking young is not a crime." Migami chuckled and makes himself comfortable.

"I don't know.... I'm usually the one to say sorry...." she said softly. She sat on the stairs still hiding her face from his view.

"Well, you don't have to apologize if you did nothing wrong." Migami smiled and walked towards the stairs.

"Please don't!" she yelled out backing up the stairs away from him. Her body trembled from fear. "I'm... I'm sorry... I don't want to hurt you and then more people come...." she said.

"Hey hey, it's alright. Nobody's getting hurt. Don't worry about it. I'll be fine, I'm not that weak." He reassures her and backed away cautiously. He wasn't expecting such a big reaction from her.

She calmed down and went back to where she had been sitting before. "I'm sorry.... I'm not used to people...." she said.

Migami nodded and smile, "It's ok, no worries about that." He dug through his pockets and found an uneaten lollypop. "Do you like sweets? I've got a lollypop here, wanner try it?" He offers.

She heard sweets and her head perked up. "I've never had sweets before... I only read about them in books," she said looking at his feet.

Migami places the lollypop on the ground and rolled it towards the young lady, wishing not to startle her again. "Well, this is strawberry flavored, I've heard that it's yummy." He smiled and leaned against the wall.

She bent down and picked it up. She cleaned the dirt off of it and smiled and opened the wrapper and began licking it. "It tastes so good," she said smiling.

Migami smiled, satisfied that she's smiling. He found her smiles to be very enticing for some reason. "Have anyone told you before that your smiles are cute?"

She shook her head. "No... no one ever comes out here anymore," she said softly.

"Really? It's such a beautiful place, it's a pity nobody discover this hidden place. But then again, I don't think you would like to see many people crowding here right?" He chuckled and plays with his hair.

"No... its not safe here," she said softly. "My mom told me that my gift made me special.... but I couldn't even protect myself.... or her...." she added.

Migami was at a loss of what to say, he pondered on for a moment before replying. "Perhaps you're just waiting for the right person to show up, you know. And besides, sometimes it's good to be protected instead."

She shook her head. "Mom never taught me how to control it.... now I can't help it.... Did you notice old piles of stone on the way here? Those used to be people.... before they came here," she said softly.

"Hmm..." Migami replied, "But I'm in here for such a long time, and I'm still me. So don't worry about it ok? I'll be careful."

"I have to worry..." she said softly. She sat up straight and heard footsteps and loud music. She backed up the stairs and ran up to the second floor. It was a group of kids who where rebelious and wanted to meet the demon that lived out here.

Migami's head shot up as he listens to a group of people approaching. He frowns and got out of the house to see kids instead, "What are you guys doing here?" He asked, coldly.

"Hey the demons the new guy in town!" the kids said laughing. One of them looked up and saw someone int the window. "He look the demons in the window, lets go get and see how tuff it is," one said. The other agreed and pulled out a bat and knife.