Imaginary Friends. (Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends Inspired!.. A bit creepier.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many questions. XD
I said that I needed questions. Plus, the plot won't be half as good without questions because I just came back to Iwaku yesterday and I made these 4 ideas like, since last year, so I have no idea how to make this as detailed and as interesting as possible.

1) Have you seen the movie "it follows"? If you have then will it between the friend and the human(when the friend is in physical form of course)? If you haven't then I can explain it to you.

2) Does it take a long time for the friend to get out physical form? Like if I was a human and I was about to shoot my imaginary friend friend, who's in his physical form, and he gets out of physical form so the bullets won't hurt him/her.
No, I haven't, explain this concept to me please!

Oh that's impossible, really, I'm thinking of it as if an Imaginary Friend is close to its target, it's in its physical form until it gets a far enough distance (whatever you count as stalking distance) away from the human.

Okay so the creature is pretty much invisible to everyone besides the person it's trying to kill, but people can see the creature interact with stuff and people can do damage to it. So like if the creature opens a door, everyone can see that. If the people somehow got a cloth on it, or something that gives the creature's position away, they could shoot it, hit, etc.

Okay so the creature is pretty much invisible to everyone besides the person it's trying to kill, but people can see the creature interact with stuff and people can do damage to it. So like if the creature opens a door, everyone can see that. If the people somehow got a cloth on it, or something that gives the creature's position away, they could shoot it, hit, etc.
That sounds like a spoopy story. And because I'm a little frail girl with a humming bird heart I can't stand spoopy movies.
Judge me.
Fite me.

But because ideas are spewing (Since the narwhal baconed.) Once in physical form, it's best to assume that everyone can see the Friend, because a Friend taking physical form is the same as it becoming human until the distance is far enough, making the Friend become invisible once more.

*rubs eyes cause just woke up*

So far any question it seems I come up with has already been asked lol. So I'll probable be a mouse during this time till we have OOC or IC....

*goes back to just reading all the questions and answers*

Reactions: NaYe
Oh I do have a question I didn't see I don't think. Anime pics or realife pics for the humans? I'm just wondering cause I'm halfway done with both the human and friend I had in mind.

@Commander Cheesecake

Status
Not open for further replies.