• *Shrug*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheForeverLoneWolf

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? I prefer to be called 'Wolf'. TheForeverLoneWolf is an... old name, and not only does it not apply anymore, but it also is a mouthful!

Boy, girl, or a mystery? I'm definitely a boy. I hope.

How old are you? 18

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yeah, I'm new to the site. I used to RP on Max-Dan-Wiz ages ago, but that website died. I also used to do a lot of RPing on Reddit, and even moderated some subreddits.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I prefer group roleplays. I can do one on one, though.

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? ...Both? I don't like to be cooped up all day in the house, but I don't like to be outside all the time either. My favorite place is a local Barnes and Noble that has a Starbucks Cafe in it. The smell of new books and coffee is a wonderful thing when trying to write for my Visual Novel Studio!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Oh dear. I have too many songs that I love, and most of them don't have lyrics. So... whatever I happen to be listening to right now. (If you are interested, I'm watching /v/ The Musical 2: 10Bux. It is catchy and a parody on a great song! It does have some NSFW language in it, though.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Iwaku, Wolf. Take a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.