I'm up for romance. Mainly.

D

Dazzle

Original poster
Soo, I have been roleplaying for a few years now. I've been roleplaying on forums for about half a year and I'm pretty good at it. I seek mainly romance, preferably gay. c:

I hope this website has a lot more to offer than the other site that I use with tons of abandoned players and threads.

Iwaku will prolly only be slightly less disappointing than other roleplay sites! 8D But we have great success rates for people who are willing to keep at hunting for fun roleplay partners.

Welcome to the community! <3

Gee, that was a fast reply! On the site that I normally go on, there's only 10 active users a day. Mostly, and then everyone else has problems with their internet, etc. Or they're just too lazy to post. This one has given me a good impression due to how many rpers I've seen on this so far.

All our romantic roleplays are gay.

.... oh.

Oh, if that is your last rp site, then yes! O__O I don't think you will have a problem at all finding more active roleplays! 8D There are members swimming up to your ears.

Sooo -- I accidentally set my age as 1998, meant to choose 1996. Can someone possibly change this?

I have changed it now. 8D

Thank you so much. I'm sorry for that. Aha. ^-^

Hello fellow lover of gay romance! :D Welcome to Iwaku! We've got quite a few of us around, I'm sure you'll have no problems finding people to play with. ^.^

Be sure to check out the one on ones and the jump-in's if you're looking for a quick way to get started. If you haven't filled out your RP resume on your profile, be sure too! It's a quick and easy way to let everyone know what you like and what you're down for.

Have fun and May the Plot Bunnies bring you all the hotgaymanromance you want!
<3

Oh!
Such Beauty!

Welcome to Iwaku!

I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you.
I'm not exactly up for gay romance, but I do want to give you a very warm welcome!

Please, have some cookies!
Mary-Berrys-two-tone-heart-biscuits-300x197.jpg

I hope you enjoy the site, and have fun!
See you around!

Heh, I am not good with romance at all, but I am sure you'll find many people who are and you'll have fun! Welcome to Iwaku, Beauty. :)