I'm trying to find a good time (UPDATED with a few more ideas!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASmallLesbianApproaches

Original poster
Hi!! So I'm an eighteen year old writer, and I'm looking for a few roleplays to keep me busy considering that I don't have much going on at the moment. I'm only looking to have a few partners at a time so that I can focus on the people that I find, but I'm hoping to have a lot of fun here!!

Important Things!:
-I only do MxM or FxF
-I prefer roleplaying over PM, but forum is fine too. I'm also up for giving out my email if you'd like (And I actually get email notifications on my phone, so I'd probably get to you faster this way.)
-I like to have a lot of developed NPCS/Multiple characters in my roleplays to keep the world interesting.
-I don't mind sex scenes at all, but tell me if you do!
-I'm more of a casual writer, so my most comfortable range is 1-2 paragraph roleplays. Just no one-liners.
-I aggressively hate when people base their character's entire personality around their position in bed, and if I feel like you're doing this I'm not interested.
-I love setting building!!
-I have the website on light mode, so please don't use very bright colors!!
-And I'm totally interested in hearing about your plots if you have any! Just Pm me and tell me about it!!

A Few Ideas:

-Ex lovers that are brought back together by their work.
-Student x Teacher(This would probably be an NPC heavy RP, btw.)
-Best friends turned lovers or Old childhood friends
-An Affair!! For any reason, like maybe they accidentally reunite after dating from before and they end up getting into it even though one is married. If you have ideas for this, tell me, I'm all about it!!
-Anything with a character struggling with religion maybe?? Also things like priest's!kid x delinquent or something like that.
-I like the idea of one character being dangerously dependent on the other, so if you have anything tell me!
-Anything with Polyamory
-Toxic Relationships that need to be fixed

I think that's about all that I have to say, so thanks for reading over this, and PM me or post here if you're interested!!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiiii. I'm looking for someone to play a MxM, slice of life type,rp. The toxic relationship could be good.

Hello.
I would like to be considered as a RP partner for you.
I'm fine with PM, and I'm up for a FxF. I have a character description on my profile information, if you'd like to take a peek. If you are alright with it, we could maybe try the friends turned lovers with added polyamory? I don't know, just suggesting stuff. All the information I hope you'd need to know is on my profile, so please feel free to take a look at it if you decide on it.
Ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.