I'm the greatest! (Nationstates Topic)

Isabella Hime

Winter is coming...
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Whoaa.. Iwaku looks so different from the last tim-er I mean hewwo! I'm a newbie! I just came here to make new friends! I'm from a mystical place called Iwaku ! Not this one though..

Totally never been here before! And if i did you have no proof! This must be a fake Iwaku as it's obvious Nationstates Iwaku is far better and superior as it was created by me! Glorious Leader!

If you'd like to see the real Iwaku Just create a nation on Nationstates and move to The Glorious Nations Of Iwaku ! (There is a move to region button on the region page! and if you can't find it contact The Libertarian Fascist Anarchy of Vando0sa for help.)

Also the site owner here is a basketball bouncing biscuit eater who couldn't run a duck up water!

*This message sponsored by an ancient member who is pretending to be a newbie who might or might not be related to site owner trying to convert Iwaku minions to Nationstates Iwaku minions. All complains must be taken up with Iwaku Complaints Department *

Also if you don't know how to run a nation it's fine! there is no way to "win" or "lose" on Nationstates!

GLORY TO IWAKU! GREATEST REGION OF NATIONSTATES!

46TGZS8.png