i'm supposed to be posting in rps right now but someone inspired me with something cool and now i am running wild doing everything else BUT posting

Do you find yourself trapped in a loop of OOO IDEAS and then cannot post for the things you should?

• Total voters

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
TIME FOR ANOTHER THREAD TO ROCK YOU TO YOUR CORE.

My imagination is a wild storm, ever blowing, and sometimes it's a little TOO WILD, so instead of focusing on one thing at a time and then getting it all done - I AM NOW IN A LOOP OF SHINY THINGS AND NOTHING IS GETTING DONE. I WANT TO DO IT ALL AT THE SAME TIME BUT LOL THAT'S NOW HOW IT WORKS, BRAIN.

I feel your pain, owl mom. Thats a daily occurrence for me. I just went to the store for groceries and left with 3 giant plants. ADHD IS A BITCH. But it can be so much fun.

This is me with like projects I have like 5 minimum at a time 😂 😂 and I bounce around them and then suddenly I'm like IDEA NEW PROJECT and it just gets overwhelming 😂 😂 ADD brain go brrrr

I love how at like 3am my brain will be like wanna start learning how to write with your other hand???

This is how I am with other projects (my novel, fanfics, etc) but with RP I get so guilty about the fact people have to wait on me that I do it in order. Sometimes to the detriment of everyone who is waiting on me. 😭

TIME FOR ANOTHER THREAD TO ROCK YOU TO YOUR CORE.

My imagination is a wild storm, ever blowing, and sometimes it's a little TOO WILD, so instead of focusing on one thing at a time and then getting it all done - I AM NOW IN A LOOP OF SHINY THINGS AND NOTHING IS GETTING DONE. I WANT TO DO IT ALL AT THE SAME TIME BUT LOL THAT'S NOW HOW IT WORKS, BRAIN.
That's because, just like me, you are ND and thus your brain runs a million ideas per minute but gets distracted by another niche topic.

the-owl-house-eda.gif
@Diana

Eda was more your character then it has ever been mine. Although, yes... I suffer from this too. Sometimes I want to make an idea work so bad and then just like Eminem.

"Ope! There goes gravity."

I think it's a healthy medium to do whatever you want with your character so long as it's within their limitations. Some characters from my past became my favorites because I added a specific skill set to them. I.E. someone learned how to make potions to become a witch. Even if they had no real talent for magic. Anything can be accomplished so long as that want is there to make it happen.

LIVE YOUR DREAMS OWL MOM! Let no one tell you they will be memes.

POV: You’re the coffee

I’m still on the counter.
Waiting.
Watching.

I mean, I'm just sitting over here going "WHO THE FUCK AM I TODAY." I was up late working. I stared at a computer screen for 13 hours. I'm fried. Lol