No Life
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Genres
Speculative Fiction, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Horror
Here's a piece of fucking advice for everyone, grow a thicker hide, or shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of dealing with thinned skinned bullshit. That's now twice I have had to deal with little pussies who cannot take someone being straightforward and blunt and just stating facts without getting all butthurt about it. Fuck you.

I have reread these conversations to several outside bystanders and every one of them says I wasn't being rude. I'm sick and tired of people perceiving that I am being rude and not even fucking ask what my tone of voice was. Because you know tone can be missed with text.

You know I am a nice guy. But I get tired of being pushed around. Once again I am being made out to be a horrible person, and be everyone's fucking scapegoat.

Either have some compassion or figure a way to get that stick out of your ass maybe by getting off your fucking high horse first might help. So tired of kettles calling black. And so tired of this bullshit.

Irony is I am kind of complaining right now, but I'm irritated and needed to spew some fucking toxic venom. I'm always apologizing. It's never enough. I take responsibility. No one cares.

How many times do I have to say sorry and genuinely meaning it does someone need before they realize I honestly felt bad for something. It's called decent human courtesy to give someone a second chance, especially when it takes two tango. Assumptions make an ass out of you and me.

When you're the asshole making assumptions of course I am going to behave somewhat defensively. Yeah and if any of the thin skinned cry tears are reading this, *shrugs*

Sick of your shit.

Remember, if you are having any troubles with anyone you can always ask a CV or staff member to help you. Its part of staffs job to help settle disputes that have gotten out of hand.

On another note I totally understand what you mean. I tend to spew out facts that I see or problems that seem to go unnoticed by others. It normally isn't received well, and multiple times I've been harrased by a group of people for doing so. I talked to minibit regarding this sort of topic a while ago, but since I am on my phone I cannot give you her advice ATM. When I get home I'll have a more professional response for you. ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Sir Salty
Remember, if you are having any troubles with anyone you can always ask a CV or staff member to help you. Its part of staffs job to help settle disputes that have gotten out of hand.

On another note I totally understand what you mean. I tend to spew out facts that I see or problems that seem to go unnoticed by others. It normally isn't received well, and multiple times I've been harrased by a group of people for doing so. I talked to minibit regarding this sort of topic a while ago, but since I am on my phone I cannot give you her advice ATM. When I get home I'll have a more professional response for you. ^^

it gets annoying because i get stalked by a lot of people apparently and i'm gaining this secret reputation as an asshole when i really am not

it gets annoying because i get stalked by a lot of people apparently and i'm gaining this secret reputation as an asshole when i really am not
Well you could always just hide your profile. That way it would be harder for people to follow you around on iwaku, ect. No one will be able to see it unless you followed them.

Reactions: Astoria
Well you could always just hide your profile. That way it would be harder for people to follow you around on iwaku, ect. No one will be able to see it unless you followed them.

I did not know this. Hummmm

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Esmeray
Status
Not open for further replies.