1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'm so Sorry

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rita ArchFena, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    "I am sorry things ended the way they did. But everything happens for a reason. We made our promise, here's our chance."
    It seemed like a decade since the day I made that mistake. To see your face so sad, I never knew a man can be so torn. When you were dropped off behind that abandoned building, you seemed hesitant to approach. Oh how I am so sorry. You did everything for me, even walked an hour from your house to mine in the middle of the winter when I just wanted to see you. But that day we made a promise, a spell that I have casted or did I? I couldn't tell you honestly who did. Maybe I structured it and She blew life into it. Maybe you did and I helped. What if it wasn't a spell at all, and just a strong will from the both of us to be re-united down the road.
    I loved you, but I had to listen to that Daemon that lived with me. Now I see the pain, and I am scared to do it again. But we made a promise to each other so here we are once again. I no longer have that Daemon you see, but I still have many others. They all talk. Night and Day I am stuck. I want to step towards you but I still lurk in shadows no matter how close I seem.
    You see, that day put me out of my cycle and burned a hole in my ice. I went spiraling downwards towards a dark pit, hated every living thing, and my thoughts were nothing besides blank stares. I know you went through your own tough times, I felt bit and pieces of it. Months went by and slowly we began to talk again but it wasn't the same. Again I continued to hurt you in a number of ways, I regret them all but at the time I didn't understand.
    Later down in my life you helped me escape the Daemon, and yes I was put into another pit, but not the same one, a better one at least.
    To this day we finally face each other head on. The promise is coming true. But I am still stuck in my shadow, I want to reach out, but I refuse to hurt you again. Please you must understand, I am scared, I have abused myself and punished myself. But I think I have over done it. Now I have frozen myself in my steps. Though you are aware of where I am, why do you still persist and help me in everyway?
    I don't want to hurt you or myself anymore...

2. [​IMG]

I'm sorry for how things ended, you were my first love, my first kiss, my first girlfriend. I learned what love was through us. I cared and still care a lot about you, more than I thought was possible. When it ended that day, I wanted to pretty much die. It was like part of me was ripped out. I couldn't sleep for days. Nor did I want to eat....so I didn't. I was lost without you. I loved you so much. And suddenly you were gone.....but we made a promise....a promise that kept me going, kept me hopeful. Eventually I moved on....or so I thought.....we became friends, but you were always special. Always. I made promises to you, I had every intention on keeping them. Why? I didn't really know at the time. Truth is that I still care deeply for you, despite everything, I still care. We now have a chance again. I don't want to hurt anymore. I don't want to see you hurt. I want you....

#2 Goran, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.