I'm so bored, it's not funny anymore.

Name: Daerela Edwenel

Race: Elf

Personality: Daerela is soft spoken about her thoughts, but if she believes that it would help her people, she won't hesitate to speak them. She is curious about everything, and loves to explore and find out more about the world around her.

Appearance: She has snow white hair that reaches just past her shoulder blades, pale skin, and amber colored eyes. Her smile comes easy to her. On her ears she has a couple earrings, an unusual sight for elves that live in towns.

Skills: She is a tinkerer, she enjoys creating things, even if she won't ever show anyone. Whenever she has free time, she is seen holding a timepiece or other mechanism and is simply examining it, trying to figure out how it works.

Bio: Her family dying in small battle in the war when she was younger, leaving her with no one, Daerela was taken in by the lord's family, before he was named the title. When she came of age, he offered her work in the castle, thinking of her like a daughter to him. Luckily, she has been able to stay out of the war, even though she protests it so greatly.

I'm thinking that it would be around the 15-16th century, so there are firearms, but not many people have them and they are all clunky and hard to wield/shoot. And I was thinking that it would start just as the fighting in the town begins. Character looks great by the way!

Thanks! :D Your's isn't to shabby either ;3
But okay, firearms, rare and hard to use. I can live with that :3 Unless there's a bunch of elves with them, of course >_>
And starting as the fight begins seems like a good point to start. Starting at the beginning of the events that includes our characters.
You wanna start the thread, or should I?

I'll start. I'll link you when I get it up ^^