Do you think im Amazing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyd Jhesus

Sinless Sinner
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Tell me how great I am...You don't even need to mean it. Just like when you tell someone you love them.

Jesus Christ this is something.

snarky wonderfully morbid jokes that nobody else has the guts to make.

That good enough?

• Love
Reactions: Kyd Jhesus
*Sits on the fence of SNARK and DIANANESS.* D: OH GOD I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!

@Vay HELP ME. WHICH SIDE DO I CHOOOOOSE!

tumblr_m1u80s6KXd1qa750d.gif

You've inspired so many emotions inside so many people, I'm sure.

"You don't even need to mean it. Just like when you tell someone you love them."

I dunno who you been telling I love you too but on my planet we only say that when we mean it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
You are so amazing that I'd smother your naked bum in peanut butter and smack it with a loaf of freshly baked bread. The peanut butter would catch fire from the pure amazingness radiating from you and from the velocity and turbulence of my rapid-fire bread smackery. In fact, it would be so amazing that the whole world would lose color simply because it realizes how plain and insignificant it is. Then I will graffiti all over every square inch of your body, because thats what filthy mongrels like me to do perfect and sacred things out of envy.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Kyd Jhesus
"You don't even need to mean it. Just like when you tell someone you love them."

I dunno who you been telling I love you too but on my planet we only say that when we mean it.

So your from mars or something? So cereal.

*Sits on the fence of SNARK and DIANANESS.* D: OH GOD I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!

@Vay HELP ME. WHICH SIDE DO I CHOOOOOSE!

Yes do it, If you won't then give up your power to me! The supreme leader of this forum.

You wouldn't last five minutes in diana's job, which is being under me.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
Is it strange that i voted for my self. No, No it not for Kid Jesus is praising Kid Jesus.

This has to be some sort of troll.

1/10.
+1 because people took it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.