Im Serento !

N

Neon

Original poster
Hey everyone, I his am a NOOB on this site but not in role playing. I hope this works out because I am losing my mind. Most people call me CY.

Boo.

Welcome to Iwaku, you've just stumbled into our Horror Month. >=D

*releases the bats and ghouls*

Hello, hello! I read your name aloud, and it reminds me of a car! I hope that's not rude....

Anyways, welcome to Iwaku! There's tons of awesome threads and roleplays that go on here, and tons of just as (if not more so) awesome people that are to thank for them. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to give a shout out, and if I can't answer the question myself, I'll probably direct you to one of the lovely staff members here who probably will be a million times more helpful than I.

I suggest checking out the c-box where you can chat with and get to know other members here, and I'm, personally, super fond of the poetry challenges in Creative Challenges & Showcases, but if that's not your thing; there's plenty of other awesome challenges to help get the creative juices flowing or, you could just jump right in with the role playing. Hope you have lots of fun here, and (in case I haven't said it) it's very good to meet you.
:)

Hey there, I'm D'evil the friendly neighborhood daemon. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, ideas, need a partner, don't hesitate to ask.

I think Sarah is right, your name reminds me of... a Kia? I think?
Anyway, hello! Welcome to Iwaku.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

CY sounds like a rappers name! XD
Welcome to the community Serento -chan!
If you need any help please let anyone know :3