I'm really good at titles

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

No Universe

Original poster
Hey.

Hey.

I'm not really good at introducing myself (bet you couldn't tell), but I'm Julia, obviously. My biggest hobby is writing, and yet for the life of me, I can't figure out what to put down.

Good thing I have a survey.

What do you prefer to be called? Julia, but if I'm friends with you, I like nicknames!

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl, last time I checked.

How old are you? Pretty young.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yup! I haven't done it in a few months though, so I might be a little rusty.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I prefer a single partner, just because it's easier to get to know one another's characters better, but I'm open to whatever!

Sunshine and beaches or shade and air-conditioning? Yikes. It depends on what sort of mood I'm in.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? More like what song isn't...I'm a big EXO fan, so maybe Overdose, but I think Owl City music is pretty.

I try to be friendly, though I may come off a little awkward at first. I'm kinda sarcastic a lot (not a lot going for me at the moment), but if I'm joking around with you, you're probably cool in my book. I look forward to talking with you!

Welcome aboard! Here, have a cookie and enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.