I'm ready, put me in coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Metal Zeta

Original poster
Hi I'm Metal Zeta. Or Zeta. Or Metal. tbh call me whatever. I use to RP on another site, but it died. Then I went to another one! That one is dying super hard, my dudes. So now I come to this site, where I will probably lurk forever? But maybe not. Only fate can tell that, my friends. I've been RPing for far longer than I would like to admit, and I like to think I've gotten a little bit good at it. I like sci-fi stuff, post-apocalyptic stuff, and most other stuff, tbh. I'm not picky. I also like anime, because I am a giant weeb, and my favorite anime is the ones with the giant robots, because giant robots are the best. the best. I also try too hard to be funny. Sorry.

But yeah! Anyway! Hello! I hope to have fun here, and write with cool and rad people.

Hello, Zeta! Welcome to the site. c: Sorry to hear about your previous sites, but I can assure you that it's very, very unlikely that Iwaku will die. It's been around for an awfully long time and has a very large and active userbase. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here. (: If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to Iwaku. It's nice to meet you, Zeta! If you haven't already, you should check out our Newbie Care Package ! Lots of great goodies for our new members! :)

Hello, whatever. I'm glad you joined us! I doubt we shall die anytime soon. So, you have a long while to gather all the roleplays.

The consequence of sites dying and one going to a new one is a common occurrence. Welcome to Iwaku. I have also been role-playing for many years, so it is good to see more veterans popping up. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Well hi! Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.