3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Hi.

My name is Nav and I like to like things... like likable things.

Anyways, I'm looking for one, maybe two, groups. I would like something fairly small and highly detailed (three or more paragraphs a post). I adore fantasy, sci-fi, or anything that involves world-building and an opportunity for character growth and development. No thank you to modern highschool/college/boarding school/whatever. I have enough of grad school in my everyday life.

About me, I'm a mature young adult who enjoys character development, plots with direction, and positive group dynamics. I am an uncultured swine, so I don't know enough about any fandom to be participatory in a fandom group. Sorry!

I can pop up a post every other day or so. I'm fairly adaptable, flexible, and a decent enough writer. English is not my native language, but I've been told most people would have never guessed. :P

I have examples if you want.

Please love me.

EDIT: not looking for star roleplays. Sorry, it doesn't tickle my fancy.

• Love
Reactions: rissa
Reactions: Nav
Thanks for the invite! I'll check it out today. (:

• Thank You
Reactions: Cerulean
I heard a mention of sci-fi, and thought you might enjoy WarFact! You might know it already as one of the five games that won the worldbulding competition on the site a while back, and if you haven't already, you're recommended to take a look.

The roleplay is set in 2092, where humans have, after WWIII, conquered a large chunk of the galaxy, but the empire was too big for one government alone, so it split into several factions. Now these factions are still fairly peaceful, but with rebellion looming on the horizon, the bigger threat of full-scale war is ever more present.

In WarFact, your character will be a member of either faction, and with the vast possibilities of space travel, any user created alien race, besides human of course, is allowed. Hope to see your character soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.