I'm Partners... With a Magical Girl!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do get to pick them, and you are only animals when they are in their Magical Girl Transformations. Otherwise, human boys doing human boy things

I knew they would be human 90% of the time, I was just taken aback a little by the transformation thing.

I was having this idea of my character supporting his partner through music, since music is one of my favorite ways of passion-stoking. A shame I can't do that due to the animal transformation aspect, but oh well lol.

Interesting, now I gotta find the right outfit and animal XD I might end up drawing mine, since a friend started to guilt me about using pictures I find online >.>;;;

lol

Last edited:
I was gonna give my guy a sword and make him feel inadequate about being unable to help xD

I was having this idea of my character supporting his partner through music, since music is one of my favorite ways of passion-stoking. A shame I can't do that due to the animal transformation aspect, but oh well lol.
Be a songbird!

Maybe he can be a song bird and that's how he can help with music

I was gonna give my guy a sword and make him feel inadequate about being unable to help xD

I'll just be a dog or a wolf or something. Gotta do something fun :3

Just give him a set of Headphones and and a megaphone XD

A songbird with access to a stereo?

Go against the grain: be a fox.

Man, if this were taking place in Japan then a wolf or a fox would be really cool to do XD

But we're in New York, so I'm not quite sure how many foxes there are. Still, it's something to consider.

My Face Claim for my characters regular look seems to come with a megaphone a lot in the pictures.

Man, if this were taking place in Japan then a wolf or a fox would be really cool to do XD

But we're in New York, so I'm not quite sure how many foxes there are. Still, it's something to consider.
Not in New York. Central Park is just a generic Park name, it just so happens to be a very famous generic park name. It's in Japan in a nice Metropolitan city called Ai City

All the details will come with the OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.