I'm Partners... With a Magical Girl!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. That makes all Male characters claimed.

Sources (Boys) 5/6
Passion - Wolfshane
Empathy - (Insomia.n???)
Understanding - mr_pibbs
Joy - (Insomia.n???)
Stability - vervain
Hope - Kitsune

Aspects (Girls) 4/6
Passion - ScarletNova
Empathy - chaosheart13
Understanding - AmerillaRose
Joy -
Stability -
Hope - Reanimator Bob

@AmerlliaRose color is a little variable. The reason that is is because each aspect is open to different Powers(Some more noticeable than others). And example is Understanding. I always thought that for Understanding, Light would be a good fit power wise. But I could see psychic powers of some sort fitting just as well. Hope that makes sense

Last edited:
What powers would come from Joy/Empathy, respectively?

Okay. That makes all Male characters claimed.

Sources (Boys) 6/6
Passion - Wolfshane
Empathy - (mr_pibbs??? Insomia.n???)
Understanding - AmerlliaRose
Joy - (mr_pibbs??? Insomia.n???)
Stability - vervain
Hope - Kitsune

Aspects (Girls) 2/6
Passion - ScarletNova
Empathy -
Understanding -
Joy -
Stability -
Hope - Reanimator Bob

@AmerlliaRose color is a little variable. The reason that is is because each aspect is open to different Powers(Some more noticeable than others). And example is Understanding. I always thought that for Understanding, Light would be a good fit power wise. But I could see psychic powers of some sort fitting just as well. Hope that makes sense
Okay, if its a light kind of theme, I might have just the thing XD

Also, I was asking for a space for the understanding Aspect ^u^

What powers would come from Joy/Empathy, respectively?
That is variable. Powers for each aspect are an element that would relate to the aspect. The "default" powers as Me and the Co-GM's came up with are

Passion - Fire
Empathy - Water
Understanding - Light
Joy - Wind
Stability - Earth
Hope - Dream

That said, each Aspect can easily be a different one, so long as it fits the theme. So Empathy, Water fits the theme, but I'd say Sound could fit the theme as well(Though to a lesser extent)

Okay, if its a light kind of theme, I might have just the thing XD

Also, I was asking for a space for the understanding Aspect ^u^
Oh! Sorry, I'll fix that! But it's up to you what you want your power to be. It just needs top fit the theme.

I'll take Understanding then, if that's cool.

If that's taken, then I'll take Joy.

I'll post the OOC and Sign ups soon

If Joy is still free, I'd love to reserve it.

Boy or Girl? Both are avaliable, but so I know which to mark off

I'd like female. And are the elements up for interpretation or set in stone? I was thinking Joy would be more light, just because...It's joy lol. Shining a light and cheering folks up.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
I'd like female. And are the elements up for interpretation or set in stone? I was thinking Joy would be more light, just because...It's joy lol. Shining a light and cheering folks up.
Well... That depends on our Resident Understanding Aspect, AmerillaRose. They picked Understanding, and they may be wanting to use light. But no, the elements are not set in stone for each Aspect. So long as it fits the theme, you can use any element, preferably a unique one.

Well... That depends on our Resident Understanding Aspect, AmerillaRose. They picked Understanding, and they may be wanting to use light. But no, the elements are not set in stone for each Aspect. So long as it fits the theme, you can use any element, preferably a unique one.

Yeah. I see that's it's taken and I wouldn't want to step on any toes. I'll see what I come up with. :)

ooo! I'm so excited to find the perfect outfit and make the character and *squeals*

I'm already attached to light, sorry for any trouble I might cause.

ooo! I'm so excited to find the perfect outfit and make the character and *squeals*

I'm already attached to light, sorry for any trouble I might cause.

You're fine :D

Wow. I think I forgot to mention a rather major part of this. All the guys are going to become those cute cuddly animals that always help the Magical Girl learn their powers (Hence the name "Source"). So whenever the girls transform, the guys do as well, into cute animals with MILD magical abilities

Wow. I think I forgot to mention a rather major part of this. All the guys are going to become those cute cuddly animals that always help the Magical Girl learn their powers (Hence the name "Source"). So whenever the girls transform, the guys do as well, into cute animals with MILD magical abilities

Is alright if I send you a message with my element ideas?

Um... That's a bit odd. Wouldn't it make more sense if they acted as more of equal partners as opposed to 'pets with powers'?

But if you're dead-set on that, do we get to pick our animal?

Yes go ahead
Um... That's a bit odd. Wouldn't it make more sense if they acted as more of equal partners as opposed to 'pets with powers'?

But if you're dead-set on that, do we get to pick our animal?
I know, I'm sorry to suddenly throw this at you guys... But the reason is that this isn't a Madoka Style magical girl RP, but a play off of the Traditional Magical Girl, where characters like these

tumblr_mp0nipdma31rvhow8o1_500-1438708509.gif

Are given a different role. It's a Comic Romance before Drama Action

No I get that, I just don't usually play 'animals' XD

But hey; gotta try new things, right?

Still; do we get to pick our animals?

No I get that, I just don't usually play 'animals' XD
They are not always animals, just when the girls are in their transformation, so you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.