I'm Partners... With a Magical Girl?!? (IC)

Reanimator Buns

Just some gal who's a necromancer
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Fantasy Romance, Scifi
embed.php

embed.php

The connection was cut short. Hopefully she managed to wake them up. If the boys didn't wake up and only the girls come here then it was over before it even begun. Sonia hid high up in the tree. She was having a hard time hiding her staff right now, it was seriously massive. Why did she have to hold such a power in her heart? Her partner sat perched on her shoulders. Feeling his soft fur/feathers really made her feel better. If he wasn't there to keep her together, she'd break down almost instantaneously. She was breathing hard, mostly from fear. There was whispering voices not too far off.

"She's here... She's somewhere here... Find her... Find her before she gets help... Stop her..."

She held her breath, shaking in fear... Right below the tree she was hiding in she could see people walking by. To those who did not possess the power of the Aspects of Love, they just seemed to be normal people. But Sonia could see into their hearts. She could see that there was much heavy on their hearts. A man who just got fired from his job. His marriage was straining, and he was going to lose everything. His heart was easy for Hate to claim. There was a jealous girl from the high school, angry at her friend for taking the man she had been in love with for so long. Her heart welcomed Hate with open arms. Perhaps most saddening of all was a young boy maybe only 10. He was suffering from an abusive household. Hate gladly took him in. There were others in the forest too. Hate hadn't spread too deep into this world, not yet at least. But Sonia was worried. There was a lot of injustice in this world, far more than she had ever encountered. If they couldn't stop Hate here, she would grow more powerful than anyone could ever imagine. The three of them convened as they whispered among themselves. Soon after they dispersed, heading in opposite directions, searching for her.

The young boy passed by her hiding spot he stopped suddenly. She let out a tiny squeak, terrified that this boy would find her there. She could make a few magic blast from psychic energy, but she was not a fighter. Her powers took a supportive role. Without the others, she would likely be caught in an instant. The boy sensed something was off, she just knew it. She watched as slowly, he began to turn around. He was looking in her direction. It was only a matter of time before-

There was the low sound of talking in the woods, not too far from where she was. In the direction of the playground. It was late, almost 3:00 AM. Those voiced could only mean one thing. It seemed that both she and the boy knew it. He quickly turned around, and started sprinting in the direction of them. Sonia knew she had to get there first, but she was concerned about the others who were still wandering. She was paralyzed with fear, unable to move... Until she heard someone. She looked around but didn't see anyone. It sounded like laughter. Before she realized it, years were streaming down her face. It triggered something inside her, causing her to spring into action. She grabbed her crescent moon staff and leaped into the air. The child had a head start, but he was running through the forest. Sonia was able to get there much quicker over the trees. She had been living in this forest for almost a month now, so she had a fair understanding of where everything was.

She needed to reach them before he did.

Kae Nagamine was dreaming about running around a track as a fish watched and yelled that she wasn't going fast enough. For some reason, she had to obey this fish and go faster. Her leg started to feel like pudding when she heard another voice, some girl calling for help in the park. Kae stopped, slowing down to inspect the girl and then the fish crushed her under it's giant belly.

She stratled awake, tossing papers from her desk in several directions and looking around. Her room was messy, but papers were everywhere and scrunched up bits of trash laid amid them. Kae pulled the paper from her face, shaking her head.

"That's it, no more string cheese before work..."
Kae muttered to herself before starting to reorganize her desk. Midway through, she stopped.

Kae cursed and set the rest down on top in a heap. Luckily, she wasn't the type who actually needed pajamas, and had seemingly crashed in some casual clothes. That was fine, she rarely slept in her bed these days, anyway. She crept out of her bedroom and downstairs, carefully trying not to wake anyone.

Her father had seemingly just gotten back, his shoes were by the door, and still faintly warm when Kae turned them around for him. She slid on her own shoes, and was halfway to the park when she asked herself, "what am I doing...?"

Following advice from a strange voice in a dream? That was less weird than the giant fish that crushed her at the last second. Kae sighed and continued on, justifying it by saying that she needed a walk, and her apartment was nearby. Worst case, she could run back and call the cops if something really awful happened.

The playground caught her attention, the worn down relics still in decent condition. Kae sat down on a swing, content to let it rock gently back and forth. She let the action comfort her, and hoped that her nightmare wouldn't return, because she had a quiz coming up so she needed to study for that before she had to cram and pull an all nighter. Those all nighters weren't hard, but eventually she'd end up with more nightmares.

Pathetic Defender.

Kae kicked the dirt where the imaginary insult sat.

She then stood up from the swing and was considering walking away from the whole business. Nobody was here, and there was no point. It was all just a dream, anyway. But... she could maybe stay a couple more minutes, watch the stars. Maybe.

Note: Speech text written in [ *'s ] represent Kevin speaking in English. The average Japanese student in this setting wouldn't be able to follow it very well.

[ "What in the H?" ]

Roused awake, Kevin Blitzrock exclaimed aloud just after waking up from a dream about someone biding him to go to Central Park. Crazy dream, really. Yeah. Real crazy. Impossible too.... because Central Park was literally thousands of miles away across the pacific and much of the continental United States of America. He wasn't about to dish out lterally thousands of dollars for a last minute trip back home.

Ruffling his bonde hair, Kevin sighed to himself in the darkness for even thinking about it so hard. Of course none of that was real. No one can just communicate things through dreams. Even less likley that someone would be so rude as to ask somone to drop over 1k on an airline ticket.

It was really vivid though. That dream. It bothered him how vivid that dream was, actually. He had vivid dreams before, like the night terrors involving Shaye. But this was a different kind of vivid. It was more like something 'matter of fact'. Like he really did have this girl talk to him just a couple minutes ago and he could still remember what she said because she literally said it a couple of minutes ago, and...

[ "AAAugh! This is confusing!" ]

He didn't feel like sleeping anymore anyway. Maybe a trip to the Five-SeveN for a Soda would be good? Drinking soda so late at night was definitely not a good idea. Still, the dream really creeped him out on a deep level. Plus, today was a Saturday anyway and he already got all his grading done on Friday. Why not live it up a little for once?

[ "Oh yeah. This is gonna be sweet." ]

Throwing on some clothes... then tidying up a little to at least look neat. Kevin walks out of his apartment to go on a nightly food run. The first one in literally years.

With convenience store bag in hand and soda in the other. Kevin felt an urge to just sit by the curb and start munching away. Of course that was probably not becoming of someone who was an instructor at the local boys' academy. Still, this evening the night was actually pretty nice. Summer was starting to shift over into fall, and the temperatures were starting to hover into that nice and cool region, especially at this hour where everything had really cooled off. Kevin had been so busy lately it's felt like his life has just been going between his apartment and the academy - he wanted to enjoy a snack in a nice public space, not inside a cramped apartment or in the teacher's office like he had been.

Thinking of his options for a moment... oh yeah. There was a park around here, right?

Since it was a short walk away, he decided he'd find a bench to sit down and eat at. Maybe jog around it too. He hadn't really taken a look around it even though he lived so close by.

"...Central park. [ It Says ]."

Keven read out the Japanese on the park sign. Instantly thoughts went back to that dream.
Now that he thought about it, in that dream, he couldn't really tell what language the girl was speaking in. Rather, she was speaking 'information' to him. If that made any sense.

If she was talking about finding her at 'Central Park' then, wouldn't this be the place?

Looking past the sign, he could see the restrooms, the pathway lined with some benches, lots and lots of thick trees, a playground with really old looking playthings, and a blonde student who was there on the swing.

For a moment, their eyes met.

It was female student. Kevin, being a guy, and it being out late and dark, was obliged to disengage immediately. He turned away, opening his soda and started to occupy himself drinking it awkwardly as he stood before the sign. He realized it was really suspicious of him to just be doing that right in front of the sign to the park, so without thinking, he walked away from it, and out into the road. He didn't have enough time to react. The truck made a loud honk as it zoomed in onto the unknowing Kevin who was stepping out into the street.

Keven put his hand over his chest. His thighs, his legs, his head and face. Yes, everything was still there. He threw himself back and landed on his butt at the last second. His food was not so lucky. On the sidewalk and street was his soda, spilling over the pavement. A convenience store with a distinctly tire mark comically going over it. Marking the exact place where bag of potato chips and the onigiri roll had been smashed mercilessly by a Japanese Truck. The truck famous for sending people onto wild adventures in exchange for one's life in this pitiful world. Of crouse though, this wasn't any kind of comic or fantasy novel. If he got hit there, it would've just been over.

He was alive, but absolutely stunned. His worst fear had just smashed his snack and drink. He struggled to break out of his shock but the deep seated fear was still gripping him. He was paralyzed with fear.

@Karyra @Reanimator Spuds

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Hanabusa Kumiko

Interactions/Mentions:
Shin | Moonstone
Kevin | Ehb
Sonia | Reanimator Spuds
Kae | Karyra

Kumiko suddenly woke up without warning, eyes flung so wide each iris was a perfect orb of red rubies. Her cheeks were wet while her body was bathed in a cold sweat. She can feel her shirt clinging against her skin while the soft white sheets were twisted around her limbs. "I-It was just a dream" she breathed, trying to calm down her trembling breaths. "There's no way that dream was true." To convince herself, Kumiko untangled herself from the sheets and sat up, her eyes scanning the entirely dark room. There's no way there's an evil entity lurking around! But the remnants of the dream still clung to her mind, haunting her. It felt so real! Like a vision!

The pink-haired girl named Kumiko swallowed hard and looked at the clock sitting on her bedside table: 2:50 AM was written in a blaring red light. She knew she should go back to sleep except a deep nagging feeling told her that she should go to central park.

"I mean, I'm already awake and there's no harm in going to the central park right now, right? Besides, it's just a few minutes away. I bet I'll sleep better once I sated my curiosity"

With a sigh, Kumiko got out of bed and changed into a pair of running shorts and a shirt. She then tied her hair into a messy top bun and washed her face, before putting on a red coat to protect herself from the cold. She was just locking her apartment door when the door next to her opened, signaling another person.

Her red eyes widened at the sight of her neighbor: Megane Shino. The two of them are quite close: being friends and all ever since she moved. He was nice enough to help her out in any way he can, may it be with her studies or with a broken faucet. Kumiko finds him admirable and in return, she cooks him dinner and lunch. Sometimes cleaning his house. Most people around the neighborhood thought the two of them were dating but they neither confirmed nor denied. They just...brush it off.

"Shin-kun?" Kumiko squeaked out of surprise, a blush dusting her pale cheeks. "Why are you up so early?"

A bolt of fear struck her as she nervously looked at her neighbor. There's no way he dreamt of the same thing right? I mean, why else would he be awake? N-No. I'm just being paranoid! There's no way...

"A-Anyway! I should probably go." she tried to excuse herself by slowly walking away "I was.. just heading to the central park for..um, a light jog! Yeah! M-My classmates had this crazy idea of letting me audition for the track team so, see you around!"

Whether Shin believed her little lie or accompanied her to the central park, Kumiko kept quiet the entire time. She only let out a sound when there was a harsh cold wind caressing her cheek or when a squirrel spooks her out.

Finally arriving at the central park, Kumiko looked around for the girl in her dream. If she remembered correctly, it was a girl with very long snow-white hair. She tried searching for a girl with the said description but all she's seeing right now was a girl with yellow hair on the swings and a guy with blonde hair about to get hit by a truck.

Wait. W-What?!

"WATCH OUT!" Kumiko shouted without thinking, quickly sprinting towards him in hopes that she can pull him away. Adrenaline quickly flooded her system like it's on an intravenous drip - right into her blood at full pelt. She thought her heart would explode! But even with adrenaline, Kumiko was too far away! She won't reach him on time. He'll di-

The loud honk of the truck made her stop, chills running down her spine. Did she just...witnessed a hit and run? No. The blonde man sitting on the sidewalk was the same man who she thought got run over. Kumiko let a breath she didn't know she was holding. He's fine. Thank heavens, he's fine!

Not letting her emotions get the best of her, Kumiko then quickly made her way towards the blonde man to start checking on him.

"Mister?" she called out to him softly to not startle him, sitting in front of him afterward with a worried smile "Are you alright? Are you in pain? Should we call an ambulance?"
[​

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
It seemed like someone had noticed him nearly getting ran over. The voice of a girl called out to him after he sat there on the ground for a few minutes. Perhaps it was the blonde one on the swings who saw all of it go down?

No it wasn't. It was a different girl. One with... really pink hair. Almost luminescent even. Like any concerned witness, she asked if he was okay, and whether he needed an ambulance. Kevin was definitely okay, physically at least.

Between the shock of nearly being taken out by one of his very specific phobias and the firsthand embarrassment of nearly getting killed due to his own carelessness, the latter began to break through his shock, allowing him to finally breathe, and respond.

"...I think I'm fine. I didn't get hit or anything. Just had to throw myself back to not get hurt."

Kevin looked at his hands. The palms were a bit scratched up from catching himself falling down. Red lines and small inklings of bleeding could be noticed even in the dim light. With the girl watching, he fought off the instinct to wipe his hands on his pants, instead opting to close them to hide the scratches from being too visible.

It would probably be best for him to wash his hands off to disinfect them like a normal person. He also didn't want to be stuck in such a pitiful position in front of someone, so he began to push himself off the ground. But, as he lifted himself up.

Pain.

[ "Phack!" ]

Kevin have up on lifting himself up as he grimaced . Somewhere like his tailbone hurt as he took pressure off of it. Of course it got hurt. He landed himself right on top of it on hard concrete.

He began to look a little troubled as the possibility of him breaking something became apparent. But considering the schoolgirl here seemed a bit more worried then he actually was, he tried to be considerate.

"I think I just need to rest a second. I'm probably fine."

In truth though, Kevin was a bit worried himself.
It would be a lot of trouble if he had to miss work over this. Or moreover, have to go to the hospital. He was really aware of the culture of showing up to work no matter what. But was having a broken bone that made sitting painful a sort of exception at least? He wasn't really sure, but he knew he'd be frowned on regardless.

In any case. As considerate as it was for the girl to offer to call an ambulance, that was the last tangent he wanted to get himself into.
He'd just walk home and sleep it off. He wasn't injured at all. Really. Right?

"...That is the last time I let a dream tell me where to go."
He mumbled to himself, realizing he said it aloud for this girl to hear he caught himself. "Um. Sorry."

After a minute passed, Keven worked up the internal courage to try standing up again. But, he could still feel it. The feeling of his body telling him 'Dont!'. His internal consciousness told him to get back on his feet and let this girl be on her way.

"Erm... my name's Kevin Blitzrock."
He introduced himself. "Thank you, but I think I'm just gonna try to get home. Could you by any chance help me back on my feet, please?"

@Reanimator Spuds @DANAsaur

tumblr_nftwy9B13S1u38f7bo1_500.gif

Rito Moonstone

Rito slowly opened his eyes, waking up from a really weird dream. Sighing deeply, he managed to pull himself to sit on his bed, his dark hair all messy and some strings covering his forehead. With a couple of slow blinks, Rito turned his head to his right to look outside through two big windows, noticing the nearby buildings of the apartment complex, and, of course, the beautiful full moon shining bright above the starry night.

"Mmh, so it must be like 3 A.M. of the night," he mumbled, being able to predict the time of the night by just staring at the position of the moon. After a few more minutes, he yawned widely before slowly turning his body to his left to hop off his bed. He stood straight and lifted his arms, stretching his whole body as wide as he could. As he lowered his arms, he looked around his room, thinking about that weird dream about the mysterious girl that presented herself as Sonia.

"I can't believe I woke up because of a dream," mumbled Rito, scoffing while rubbing the back of his head. He remembered that she also requested him and a few others to meet her at Central Park. Rito shook his head, crossing his arms with a slight smirk. He was thinking if it was a good idea to accept the invitation of a girl he just saw in a dream. She was obviously not real and there was no way more people would go to Central Park. Still, a small voice deep inside his head was telling him to go to the Park, as if it was a matter of life and death.

"Ugh, whatever, man, I'm already awake, anyways," Rito said to himself, shrugging before turning to his left to head over his bathroom. He wanted to at least wash his face and brush his mouth just in case there were actually people in that park.

It took him half an hour to prepared himself to leave his apartment. As he opened his door to step out of his place, Rito was wearing his light blue pajamas with a black hoodie with a cute Jigglyuff image on its center, and a pair of comfy black Crocs. He turned around to close and lock his door, and when he turned around to walk, his body froze when he saw Hanabusa Kumiko, his neighbor. A light blush covered Rito's cheeks when he saw her walking away from her apartment, passing by Megane Shino, his other neighbor. Finally being able to snap out of his shock, Rito wondered why in the world these two were awake at this time of the night, just like him.

"W-Wait... Did the had the same dream?"
thought Rito, but quickly shook his head with a scoff. It was kind of amusing for him to think that Kumiko and Shino shared a dream with him. There was no way, and Rito was refusing to believe so. Too shy, and kind of embarrassed to be seen by Kumiko, Rito cleared his throat and quickly made his way, passing them by when Kumiko began to have a short interaction with Shino.

"Kumiko looks beautiful even when dressing casually," thought Rito with a faint smile, his cheeks with a light tone of pink. He was walking through a sidewalk and was only a few minutes away from Central Park. The poor guy has a huge crush on the pink-haired girl since the first time he saw her the past year.

They had a short encounter after school. When Rito exited his school and went to the train station, he realized that he left his train pass in his locker. Cursing the demons of bad luck, the poor guy was about to return all the way to his school, but Kumiko, which was behind him, stopped him and offered him to use her train pass. She even told him to come with her the next morning, so he won't be late for his school, realizing that their schools were practically in front of each other. Rito tried to kindly reject her offer a lot of times, but heck, Kumiko's determination to help him was way too strong for him, so in the end, he let her help him. After that day, Kumiko just stole Rito's heart without her noticing it.

"Ah, that reminds me I have to finish her drawing," Rito thought with a nod, rubbing the tip of his chin as he remembered a sketch he had on his drawing pad about Kumiko wearing her school uniform. He only needed to add a few details here and there to finish his masterpiece and add it to his secret collection of Kumiko's drawings. If only he could tell her about his feeling, but Rito was way too scared to end up being rejected and hurt along the way. Besides, there was a rumor that she was dating Shino. Even when it was just a rumor, Rito preferred to just keep his distance.

HOOOOONK!

The loud horn of a truck snapped out Rito from his thoughts and memories, making him yelp with surprise while leaping to his left, away from the truck that was passing by. Rito almost tripped over the floor, but he was quick enough to recover his balance. Cursing under his breath, and with his heart racing in his chest, Rito quickly looked around, trying to figure out what in the world just happened. There's when he noticed somebody on the floor and a pink-haired girl rushing toward it.

"K-Kumiko-chan!?"
thought Rito with an internal screaming, widening his eyes as he tried to fix his sight on the couple, which was a few feet away from his position. As expected from her kindness, Kumiko was back at it again lending out a helping hand.

Blinking twice with shock, Rito stopped in front of a street, looked from left to right to make sure no cars or wild trucks were around, and crossed the street at full speed, rushing toward Kumiko and the unfortunate soul that survived an encounter with a truck.

When Rito arrived at the scene, he finally took a closer look at the person that was on the floor, which turns out to be a male. He looked older than him and Kumiko. He also noticed his food and drink splatted all over the ground, which made Rito's heart sink with sadness. What a waste, man! That soda was too tasty to die this way!

"My God, are you okay, sir?" asked Rito, but felt kind of stupid afterward as he realized one more time that the guy almost got ran over by a damn truck. So, hell no, he was not okay, Rito! It won't be surprising the poor guy gets a trauma about trucks after this.

Swallowing hard feeling kind of awkward, Rito tried to shake it off and held out a helping hand toward him. "Here, let me help you get up on your feet. Try to move slowly, okay? We don't want you to break something in you, mmh?"

Interactions with:
Hanabusa Kumiko (@DANAsaur)

Kevin Blitzrock (@Ehb)

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Cold sweat, a gasp, Ami bolted up from her bed and clutched at her heart, feeling it pound. Yet, the sharp feeling from before had fled...it was actually quite nice though. Trying desperately to cling onto that feeling, her mind replayed that strange dream she just had. A cry for help...and then...something dark and dangerous... What was going on? "Nn..." Heaving a sigh, the girl threw off her covers and put on her bunny slippers, going towards the window. Her faraway gaze stared out into the night, wondering if anything special was happening tonight. She felt a tug in her soul...and she had no clue why. With a huff, she went to take off her bunny slippers and moved silently towards the door. Peeking her head out, the girl tensed for a moment before slowly walking away to the front of the house in a crawling pace. Once she put on her tennis shoes and exited the house discretely, she felt much safer and let out a sigh of relief before staring at the sky. "...The park," she decided, not knowing why she wanted to go there. And yet... Her feet kicked into the air and she began to run, faster and faster with all her might, her breath coming out in short puffs as she went to the place where her heart wanted to go. Why she was so intent on going there, she hadn't a clue. But she had never been too logical to begin with...right?

It wasn't long before she reached her destination, still in her pink pajamas as she let out heavy wheezing. Her hands on her legs, she made a motion to catch her breath before she noticed that there were other people nearby, late in the night. And...actually, what was going on over there? Craning her neck to see, she glided on over to the group who was far more dressed appropriately than she. She looked down at her pajamas and tennis shoes with a frown before approaching. "Everything alright? she asked, feeling their confusion and surprise from whatever was going on. And a moment of pensive thinking...hm... "Ah, my appearance...sorry about that, I needed to clear my head after a strange dream. A girl...pleading for help..." She frowned as she recalled the dream, trying to feel those emotions again. But they were already long gone.

Kae watched the man who arrived, he seemed to be... waiting for something...? Kae wondered if it was just a coincidence or not when he started out into the road. Kae started running and reached out her hand. "Wai-" she was interrupted by the loud hooooonnnkkk of the truck driving by. He seemed stunned, but okay. She slowed to a few steps at a time then to a complete stop.

Kae should go check on him, see if he was really okay after all that... but that pink-haired girl had it handled. That was right, she couldn't really help anyone, could she? Kae's hand dropped, and she turned around, keeping her back to the commotion of more people coming to help him. "S-sorry..." she said quietly.

She began to walk home in earnest when a girl in pink pajamas and covered in sweat appeared. A dream?

"It wasn't a coincidence?"
Kae just about yelled before covering her mouth with her hands. "Oh uh... I had a dream with fish I think? And a girl asking me to come to this park? I couldn't make much sense of it, but it seemed important... for some reason."

Kae bit her lip before continuing. "Sorry to bother you all, I know that it's probably more important to help the Truck Guy here, since I think he hurt something. Might be a tailbone, cause I've done bad falls like that before... hehe... I'll... uhm... stop talking now sorry."

@chaosheart13 @Ehb @DANAsaur @Shinku⭐Kun @Reanimator Spuds

Several more bystanders started to arrive, which certainly was good in one way - as it means that someone could finally get him off the ground, though in a bad way - there were more and more people becoming witness to his ineptitude almost getting himself flattened onto the pavement. Kevin was slowly helped up by a young boy who's voice he kind of recognized. From the academy, right? He thought to himself as he was finally put back into standing.

Slowly, the pain in his back started to ease off too. A big relief.

What wasn't a relief though was the fact that all these schoolkids seemed to be here in the park so late. Hearing a quick exchange from a couple of the girls there, something about being lead here due to some kind of 'dream'. They didn't mean that dream did they.

"Thanks a bunch." Kevin said to the people who arrived in enteral, though he gave the student who propped him up a shoulder pat to emphasize special thanks for getting him off the ground. He semi-propped himself against a street sign and proceeded ti stretch himself out, hoping it would help himself reverse the pain of the fall.

His face showed some constrained struggling, but it looked like it was necessary given his persistence.

"...Normally, I'd be obligated to ask why all of you are out here past curfew. But, you can't be telling me that literally all of you are here because of some weird dream about someone biding you to come to Central Park, right? I had the same dream too but didn't expect it to be anything more than that."

Finally relaxing against the sign, Kevin put hand under his chin inquisitively.

"So, maybe that 'dream' wasn't just a random dream after all. Is something supposed happen now that we're all here?"

@Karyra @DANAsaur @Shinku⭐Kun @Reanimator Spuds

• Love
Hanabusa Kumiko

Interactions/Mentions:
Everyone at the Park

Even when the blonde man told Kumiko that he was fine, her red eyes were still scanning him for injuries. She didn't see anything out of the ordinary except for the few scrapes on his hands. It didn't go unnoticed to her that the man tried to hide it though she figured he's probably embarrassed about it. Though it still needs to get treated She was then suddenly reminded that she brought band-aids with her! It became a habit of hers to perpetually bring a bandaid with her since she often gets scratched by random stray cats that she cannot resist to pet.

Although it might embarrass the man even more since it has cute prints all over it, Kumiko still reached for her pocket. "Um, here.." She was about to give it to him when the man suddenly stood up and wince. She was about to help him out and perhaps convince him to let her call an ambulance when the man introduced himself and started mumbling. "A dream? You're not talking about a snow haired girl named Sonia, are you? The one who told you to visit the park?"

Realizing how weird her question might be, Kumiko blushed and backtracked. Now that she had a proper look at him, he was older than her. She definitely needs to show respect. She also needs to help him out. "Oh, I'm sorry! Here let me-"

She was about to help the blonde man that she now knows as Mr. Blitzrock when another person showed up to offer a hand.

If she wasn't so worried, Kumiko might have felt annoyed. She's highly capable of taking care of Mr. Blitzrock all by herself! But upon taking a good look at the newcomer, she gasped. Its Rito, her neighbor! They first met at the train station where she offered him her pass. It wasn't a memorable encounter besides when she thought Rito was a stalker. He was stalking her home! But it turns out they just live at the same apartment complex. They met a few times after that and developed some sort of acquainted relationship.

"Moonstone-kun? What are you doing here?"

Realization struck her like lightning as she then vaguely remembered Moonstone Rito passing her and Shino earlier at the complex. She almost wanted to smack her face for not noticing! "Ah! I'm sorry!" she apologized once again. "You're probably here because of the dream as well, right?"

It seems more people were having the same dream as well. A girl wearing pajamas suddenly popped out of nowhere to join in on the conversation along with the yellow-haired girl from before.

Kumiko was lost on her own logic, her mind over-analyzing everything. It was one of her many tiny quirks: how her brows furrow while her bottom lip protrudes in a little pout. She had no idea how long she was thinking. Mr. Blitzrock somewhat spoke out what's on her mind, she stared. There's no way he can read her mind, right? Pushing the thought aside, the pink-haired girl focused her attention on the small group. Maybe perhaps they're all together because they were chosen. But for what?

The pink-haired girl shook her head to clear thoughts. She'll definitely have a headache if she'll keep on over-analyzing. Thus, to distract herself, she smiled and began a conversation.

"Well, since nothing is happening...yet. Perhaps we should start with introductions? I have a feeling that we will all be seeing each other often after this entire fiasco. Besides, I'm not the only one who feels like we've been chosen, right?"

Placing both her hands on top of her stomach, she then bowed and began her introduction. "My name is Kumiko. Hanabusa Kumiko. I'm a junior at Meiko Academy. Pleasure to meet you all"

• Love
Sonia was approaching her destination. She could see the top of the jungle gym from where she was. Soon, she spotted the party that had gathered together at the playground. They were standing around the older gentleman, Kevin, was his name?. The young boy was nowhere to be seen quite yet, but she certain she would get there first.

She leaped from the branches of another tree, into the clearing of the playground. The moon shined behind her, gleaming off her snow white hair, with a slight breeze blowing it in the early autumn night. She stood in front of all of them standing up with her staff held behind her back. It looked cool for a moment, before she started wiping the tears from her eyes, blubbering,

"Y-You all came... I was so sca-scared you wouldn't."

She fell to her knees, as her staff dropped beside her. It was the gentle brushing of her partner's tail that snapped her back to the world in front of her. She looked up at the small group, a small bit of anxiety rising. They were missing three people. Two of them were supposed to be partners, so at least they wouldn't be in any danger yet, but...

She looked at Ami, the girl who was to be the Aspect of Empathy.

"Th-There's supposed to be eight of you..."

"Found them... Found them..."

He was quicker than she had anticipated. She stood up, and gripped her staff, backing off a bit. She was shaking, and not prepared for the upcoming fight. She swallowed hard, however and put on the bravest face she could muster. Before her was the young boy. He was slowly lumbering towards the group, his arms dangling. There was a dark mist surrounding him. The presence of Hate in his heart.

"Ami, I'm sorry but it's dangerous right now without your partner, you should run and hide. Kumiko and Rito, Kevin and Kae, I need you pairs to hold hands. There isn't much time, but I can't really explain much of it, just um... Oooooh, I don't really know what to say here! Each of you share a bond with the other, Kumiko and Rito both have something that keeps you going, a Passion in life! Focus on that! Kevin and Kae, you two both see the Joy in life and in the world around you, hold hands an-"

Before she could finish her thought, the shadowy haze of Hate engulfed him, as he slowly took the form of a large monstrous eagle, who's eyes glowed crimson. The beast let out a horrifying screech before taking flight, heading towards Sonia and the rest of the group at amazing speed. Sonia was barely able to muster a bolt of psychic energy that blasted the eagle away, forcing it to have to loop back around for another pass.

"There are things in this world that keep you going. There is something that drives each and every one of you each and every day. I don't have much going for myself. I am weak, I'm not very smart, and I cry all the time. But I keep going because I can Hope that one day, everyone will be able to smile!"

The eagle was heading straight at her with it's sharp talons gleaming in the moonlight. Sonia wasn't able to react in time. She shut her eyes tightly, and shouted.

"And I've placed all that Hope in you!"

@Shinku⭐Kun @DANAsaur @Ehb @Karyra @chaosheart13

Confusion hung heavy in the air as Ami furrowed her brows. "...So. The same thing, for everyone. A dream..." she murmured as she pondered on the meaning of this. What exactly did this mean for all of them? What did it mean by the girl calling out? And yet... A new feeling engulfed her as another person approached, one with white hair. Glee, confusion, horror, fear, a swirl of emotions for an instant. And then...fearful relief? What...? She turned towards the girl who was staring her before it clicked. "...You were the one to summon us," she whispered, tilting her head to the side as she stared at the white haired girl. Her name, what was it? Who was she and what was going on? Her body jolted at another new feeling and she jerked her head to a small boy approaching. Immediately she doubled over, wanting to throw up at the emotion she felt. Hate, so much hate, why did he have so much hate yet looked so dead? This was wrong, this was wrong, this was wrong, this was wrong-

Shakily, the girl stared at Sonia, still wanting to throw up very badly at the hate. "...Okay," she wheezed, "I- Okay. Out of my league. Got it. Oogh..." Shaking her head, she could only take a few steps before the boy turned into a monstrous eagle. Ami screamed and fell on her butt, crawling back in a panic away from the monster. What was going on?! Why did that boy turn into a monster?! This wasn't real, none of this could be real, right? And yet, it happened before her very eyes! A trick? A hallucination? But- no, then the white haired girl wouldn't know what was going on! Breathing heavily, she pushed herself up quickly and began to run, away from the group as her eyes flickered over to everyone. What was going on? What was this? She was legitimately scared...a new feeling that was both welcomed and pushed away.

tumblr_nftwy9B13S1u38f7bo1_500.gif

Rito Moonstone

As soon the man that was on the ground, which presented himself as Kevin Blitzrock a few moments ago, grabbed and held Rito's hand, the black-haired guy carefully but firmly pulled Kevin's arm to help him get up of the ground. He just hoped that the poor man didn't break anything as it looked that he had quite a fall, but at least he managed to save himself of been squashed like a bug by a truck.

Once Kevin was finally on his feet, Rito let go a sigh of relief when it turned out he was okay. Still, his butt must be all bruised and he's probably going to feel a sudden wave of pain in the morning. It's always like that, so the only thing Rito could do for him right now is to pray and feel sorry for him.

"A-Ah, you're welcome, Blitzrock, san," Rito replied with a faint smile once Kevin thanked him for his help with a pat on his shoulder. Now that he took a closer look at him, he somehow looks kind of familiar. Even his voice. Maybe he has seen him in his school or somewhere else? As he thought deeply about it, Rito was pulled back to reality when Kumiko spoke to him. Blinking with surprise, Rito slowly moved his head while turning his body to completely face her, a faint pink shade already covering his cheeks. By this point, he just can't resist the urge of feeling excited every time Kumiko is near him or when she speaks to him.

However, even when he tried to say something, he felt as if his words got stuck in his throat. It was really weird. He usually could interact with her, still with the faint blush, but could properly make a conversation with her. Maybe this time it was kind of hard for him as they weren't alone this time?

"For the love of God, Rito, tell her something!" he thought with a panicked voice, finding himself just staring at Kumiko with a dumb smile. "Say something or else you will look like a stupid creep staring at her. She can even think you're looking at her breasts like a pervert! JUST. SAY. SOMETHING."

Swallowing hard and sweating nervously, Rito took a deep breath before opening his mouth.

"Ah... Hanabusa-chan... You look really pretty tonight."

It took him a few seconds to realize what he just said. Then, a deep shade of red covered his whole face, and the poor Rito just wished for somebody to just bury him alive a thousand feet under a freaking grave. This was it for him. He was so nervous that the poor guy couldn't think straight and said the first thing that came to his mind. Too bad this wasn't the right moment to throw in compliments, .especially when there's a person right next to him. This was a total trainwreck for the poor guy.

"I-I-I'm sorry, I d-d-didn't mean to say that! W-Well, you're pretty, but I..."

It was useless. Rito tried his best to save himself from such an embarrassing and awkward moment, but the only thing he was doing was burying himself deeper into this whole mess. Honestly, the only thing he wanted to do was to just turn around and run the hell out of the park while screaming and cursing to his bad luck. That wasn't an option, though. That actually will make this whole situation worse. Ugh, somebody needs to save him already!

And just like that, Kevin finally mentioned the weird dream about the girl named Sonia, which caught Kumiko's complete attention. A deep sigh of relief escaped Rito's mouth, and he slowly turned his head to look at Kevin with happy tears in his eyes as if he was staring at his savior angel that came down from the skies with the merciful mission of saving his ass from his awkwardness. He was glad to know that God didn't hate him completely.

So, Rito wasn't the only person that had that weird dream about a white-haired girl that presented herself as Sonia, that, by the way, she actually interrupted his dream about living in a world with cute dogs where he was the only human, so he could pet them pretty much all the time. It was a fantastic dream and there was no way he can dream about it again. He can blame Sonia for that tragedy, but then again, she was just a girl in a dream, which probably means she wasn't real. Right? Or that what Rito thought.

After a few more minutes, more people began to arrive at the park, one of them being a girl wearing some cute pajamas and a pair of sneakers. Rito secretly scoffed, trying his best not to laugh at the poor girl that seemed that came running from her place all the way to here. Honestly, though, she looked super cute and adorable.

Everyone was here for one reason: the weird dream about this Sonia and her plea for them to see her at this park. She was nowhere to be seen, though. Literally no sign of the beautiful and almost magical snow-white hair she had. Who was this mysterious girl dressed in such weird attire? Rito had no idea.

When Kumiko finished speaking, Rito noticed the sound of leaves brushing against each other behind and above him. Curious and kind of concerned, he turned around to look at what was going on, and his eyes widened completely when he caught the glimpse of a silhouette that leaped from tree to tree above him, like if trying to escape from something. With a graceful big leap, it landed on the ground and turned around to face them.

In awe, Rito quickly turned around the mysterious presence, and his jaw almost fell off his mouth when he noticed a distinctive white hair brushing graceful against the wind. She was her! She definitely was Sonia, the girl he dreamed about! And more important: she was definitely real! Something was wrong with her, though. She appears to be... Crying?

Blinking with clear confusion, Rito rubbed the back of his head, trying to figure out what was going on. Did he do something that made this poor girl cry? She just arrived here, and now something or somebody made her cry. Oh, crap, now she was on the ground on her knees. Yikes! She was definitely a wreck. The whole scene just made Rito's heart sink with depression. She reminded him all those times his sister cried, so he had to console her. Luckily, he knew what made her feel better, and there's was nothing more satisfying for a big brother than hearing his little sister calling him Oni-chan with a big smile.

However, this case was different. Sonia definitely wasn't his sister and there was no way he could go to her and hug her. That will definitely look wrong in the eyes of everybody. And Kumiko will definitely think he's just a weird creep trying to harass a poor girl. And that's a big no-no for Rito!

"Um, look, um... Sonia, right?" said Rito after a sigh, turning his head to look at her and doing an effort to calm her down so she can stop crying. "We are here, right? It's true that some people are missing, but I'm pretty sure you can just work out something about-"

Rito was quickly interrupted by the appearance of a young boy that looked suspiciously dangerous. There was literally a weird dark aura around him and he was heading at full speed toward them. By pure instinct, Rito quickly moved in front of Kumiko with a protective stance, staring with a frown at the boy in front of him.

"Oi, oi... What the hell is wrong with this kid?" he asked with a serious tone, holding back his fear. His heart was beating fast and he was already feeling some cool sweat on his back. Something bad was definitely about to happen. If only he stood in his goddamn apartment he would be in this situation.

While Sonia began to talk and explain some none-sense Rito couldn't understand, he widened his eyes with a shock expression when he heard Sonia commanding Kumiko and him to hold hands. What in the world she was thinking!? Blushing deeply, Rito swallowed hard and quickly turned his head to look at Sonia, sweating nervously.

"Yo, what the hell!? What makes you think Kumiko will hold my hand, you little pervert!?" said Rito, totally panicking. "W-We're not even that close to that. We barely speak to each other, and we don't even use our first names. This is some Japanese Social Interaction 101, you know? Aren't you supposed to be from this country? We're not going to-"

Once again, Rito was interrupted by the weird young boy, but this time, the boy transformed into a monstrous scary eagle. With a screech, it began to attack Sonia, but the girl managed to hold her ground. However, that thing was huge, so Rito knew she won't hold any longer. She definitely needs some goddamn help. but none in the group were harmed or prepare to face such a creature taken out from somebody's nightmare!

Breathing deeply and with his heart beating fast, Rito quickly turned around to face Kumiko, and without thinking it twice, he moved his right hand toward hers and gently took it, feeling his cheeks already blushing a deep red.

"Goddamit, this Sonia better be telling the truth or else I'm good as dead!"

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f665175736343574951632d7872673d3d2d3330373533393033352e313437313461313165333962363762663930333530333530313738342e676966

Felix Mars

Felix was hanging on top of Sonia's right shoulder this whole time on his white Nine-Tailed fox form. He was dead worried for her when they found out some people controlled by Hate were chasing them, almost catching their tracks, but he also knew that Sonia was really good in getting them lost. So, for now, all he did was to just hold on tight on her shoulder with is cute little paws and hope for the best, brushing his furry face against hers once in a while to console her as he knew how nervous and scared Sonia was. Luckily for him, he was really really good at always making her feel better.

When Sonia reached her destination and found the teenagers she contacted via a dream, Felix sighed with relief. They finally will have some extra help to fight back Hate! However, the team group was sadly incomplete, and apparently, for Sonia, that was a problem. Yes, it could be fixed later, but right now, they really needed the whole Dream Team.

When Sonia fell on her knees to cry, Felix leaped off her shoulder and stood on her side, looking up at her with a concerned expression. He really hated it when she cried. It was as if his heart was been stabbed a thousand times without mercy.

"Sonia-sama, please, stop crying," he told her telepathically, standing on his hind legs and laying his front paws on her lap. "Everything is going to be alright, okay? We still have some time to be complete the team later. Let's not get upset and lose hope yet, okay? For now, let's work with-"

Felix was interrupted by the arrival of the young boy controlled by Hate. He found them! And now, he was heading towards the whole group with an angry expression. By pure instinct, Felix quickly leaped in front of Sonia and stood on his four legs in a defensive stance, growling at the boy.

"I swear for the cosmos I'm going to rip you to pieces if you dare to lay a hand on my Master, Hate!"

Suddenly, the boy transformed into a horrendous and huge eagle that flew to the skies, screeching evilly. A drop of sweat appeared above his head as he stared at the creature, obviously realizing that fighting a flying enemy would be really hard.

As expected, the eagle attacked Sonia in an effort to hurt her, but she managed to counter it with a zapping bolt from her magical staff that fended the creature off, screeching. Growling angrily, Felix barked he internally said some curse words it's better to write here.

A few moments later, the monstrous eagle began to head back towards Sonia at full speed, its sharp talons exposed and really to kill. Realizing Sonia won't be able to react in time, Feliz quickly transformed back into his true human self.

"Oh, hell no, you won't hurt Sonia-sama!"
he shouted out loud, standing in front of Sonia. Then, he raised his arms and joined them into an "X", triggering a magical shield in front of him that blocked the eagle's mortal attack, which flew by with another frustrated screech.

"For the love of the Cosmos, hold hands already and make the pact, people!" Felix said out loud, turning around to face the teenagers with a frown. "We need your help here. I won't forgive none of you if Sonia gets hurt!"

@DANAsaur @Ehb @Reanimator Spuds

At Kevin's comment about them being out past curfew, Kae puffed up and wanted to tell him off. "Hey, you're not that much older than us, hurt-tailbone-guy! Plus, only one of us here nearly got run over!" she let out a harrumph and turned on her heel.

Kumiko started to introduce herself and Kae looked sheepish again. The plan was just to blend in and fade away. Nobody really needed to bother with her, or anything... she was just fine on her own.

The crashing of branches pulled Kae out of her musings, and more importantly away from the group. The shine of white hair nearly made Kae lose all reason. Nobody had white hair like that except... the girl in the dream. But that was a dream. No, this wasn't happening. "No way..." Kae said, backing further away.

Kae froze in place watching her cry. Part of her wanted to comfort the crying girl, but the other was screaming about logic and reason and oh my god that girl has a magical looking staff that might be a real magical girl. Kae's head was spinning. This didn't make any sort of sense. She had to still be dreaming or something, right?

Just as suddenly, a young boy came stumbling out of the woods. He looked... wrong. All of this was wrong, but the boy looked evil wrong. The mist clinging to him nearly made her want to gag. She wasn't some kind of shoujo heroine who ran in to battle with sparkles and joy. She was Kae. The coward.

The pajama girl got the memo and crumpled in fear. There was nothing they could do... it was going to hurt them.

"And I've placed all that Hope in you!"

The words rang in Kae's head once again as the fox -now man- threw up a barrier.She hated bullies and this eagle... it was a huge bully. Kae glanced at Kevin's hand before blushing bright red and opting for a different route.

She screamed as she ran out of the barrier, just barely managing a punch on the eagle as it screamed and swooped towards the barrier again. Kae's body visibly shook, and the eagle looked unscathed, but this was message.

"I'm not scared of you! Whether all this magic stuff is real or not, I'm not going to let you hurt her!" It was taking all her willpower to stay in place. Most of her screamed RUN. "I'm not afraid of you!"

"And the others shouldn't be either!"

Please... please let them do something. Even if it's to leave me with this eagle thing... please. Do something.

Kae watched the eagle prepare for another swoop down, talons aimed at her. She couldn't run, her legs had frozen in fear, and all she could think of was how hard it was to just stand up. She threw her hands up in front of her face, hoping that at least the talons wouldn't get anything vital.

@Reanimator Spuds @Shinku⭐Kun @Ehb

Reactions: Reanimator Buns
Hanabusa Kumiko

Interactions/Mentions:
You'll know if you read the entire post

It didn't go unnoticed to Kumiko how flustered Rito was when she started talking to him though she decided not to comment on it. The poor guy was already flustered! The pink-haired junior feared that if she continued talking to him, he might blow up. Thus, she focused her attention on the group only to get interrupted by the sound of a desperate voice.

Whipping around to see who's the owner of the voice, her pink eyes widened upon seeing the girl from everyone's dream: Sonia. Kumiko couldn't believe it! The girl was a mess! She was about to help the girl up when Sonia suddenly stood up and started spouting nonsense.

A shiver went down her spine. Something changed in the atmosphere though she doesn't know what it is. Just then, a male kid came stumbling in. There was something odd about him: a dark mass was surrounding him! It was swirling around the kid, looking so sinister. She was about to take a step forward to help when Sonia started spouting nonsense, halting her from doing anything.

Kumiko could barely understand what was said. All she heard was an order to hold hands with Rito. Immediately, warmth filled her pale cheeks as she blushed faintly. Why in the world would she hold hands with an acquaintance? That would be preposterous! Besides, she cannot do any of that. Not when her crush is around. But before she can even question what was going on the snow haired girl, the kid suddenly transformed into a monstrous eagle!

Everything happened so fast that Kumiko could barely process what's happening. One moment, a fox was barking at the screeching eagle; the next, the girl with yellow hair was screaming at the eagle. Her initial instinct was to move and save her yet something or rather, someone was preventing her!

Her pink eyes widened as she realized Rito was holding her hand. "Moonstone-kun?" she questioned, disbelief written all over her features. Her eyes briefly glanced at Shino before looking back at the man who was holding her hand. She wanted to retract her hand from Rito for so many reasons yet she cannot do it. Its as if a magnet bonded their hands together!

I don't want to make Moonstone-kun more uncomfortable around me! And what would Shino think about this?

It was odd how extraordinarily warm she felt while holding Rito's hand. It's also strange how the warmth felt stronger when she saw the bird suddenly lunged at the yellow-haired girl. She wanted to help so bad but what can she do?! At the thought about saving the girl, the warmth grew stronger. It's like, I'm being lit on fire but in a pleasant way. Wait, is this... my passion? to help others?

Kumiko wasn't certain but right now all she wanted to do was protect the girl from being attacked by the evil bird. With newfound determination, the pink-haired girl wrapped her hand around Rito's hand and spoke "I'm sorry, Moonstone-kun but please bear with me for a minute. If what Sonia was saying is true then we just have to try it out. I want to help as well so please, even for just a short while, bear with me and don't let go of my hand."

Suddenly, an unexpected gust of wind blew over them, her pink hair flowing around her. At first, she thought it was the monstrous eagle though she knew its something different. Something comforting and familiar.

Warmth spread inside her like wildfire; starting from her toes up to her neck. Little did she know that the entire time her eyes were closed, she was going through a magical transformation. Thus, upon opening her eyes, she didn't realize that her clothes had changed into a quite revealing dress. She didn't feel any different though. Up until a small fire showed up between their entwined fingers, making her squeal out of shock.

"What was that?" she asked, taking her hand away to observe it, unsure of what she saw was real. "There was a fire, right? I mean, it wasn't my imagination right?"

As if fate was playing with her, a fireball suddenly manifested out of the hand she was observing and started to wildly bounce around the park.

"Oh my god, watch out!"

Little did she know that the wild fireball dissipated right before it hit someone. But she doesn't know since she closed her eyes in fear that she's going to hurt someone.

• Nice Execution!
2ea6449062370016c85a5e4ad4022985.jpg

Himeko Takashi
| Magical Girl || Stability || Color Code: #ff71ce |
----------------------
Himeko had flinched, sitting directly upright. At the meager grasps of the dream she looked right and left in a frantic manner. She chewed on her bottom lip as he eyes adjusted to the darkness. In her dream she had felt a hazy sense of comfort which had been a very different contrast in comparison to the usual black void. In a more calm manner Himeko tucked a strand of hair behind her ear remembering where she was. The sickening scent of medication, the dull dreary white walls that had turned a gray-blue due to the time of day, and her brother lying on the bed, breathing steadily in and out. She rubbed her back in a sore manner, she wondered as to why she hadn't gotten used to the sensation yet. Eventually her mind returned to the reason why she had woken up in the first place.

She rubbed her arms slowly, her fingers tracing over the goosebumps that graced her skin. The student wondered how such a calming dream had put her at such unease. She checked the time, unreasonable to be up and wandering around yet... She briefly glanced back towards her sibling, hesitating to even think of leaving her post. To leave her post for some kind of idiotic magical dream seemed baffling to her in the least. That had been stuff she had dreamed of as a little child. She frowned, perhaps she had been partaking in way too many duels for her own good. Despite the logical motions of reasoning she had been running through her mind, the goosebumps still persisted. She'd leave to get some apple juice for her along with her brother. That was it, and on the way she could stop by 'Central Park'. That's all it was to it.

Himeko scoffed. Another excuse for a reason to move. She slid a hair-tie on to her arm snapping it back as to surely convince herself that she was actually delusional enough to head to a place in her dreams. Central Park. She hadn't been there for awhile. She bowed in a light manner to her brother before slinging her backpack over her shoulder. As she began to walk she furrowed her brows. She wouldn't let nostalgia consume her, she didn't have time to deal with it. As she continued to recall the dream she felt herself move faster until she was briskly walking through the streets. It seemed she was late to the party per say. She frowned, an intriguing coincidence. She watched as a dark substance had interwoven itself around the bruised boy as Himeko tensed up eyeing the new form he had taken.

Was she still dreaming? She turned her head to the familiar girl, her snow white hair was Himeko's indicator that she knew her from somewhere. As Himeko interpreted the strange girl's words, hope. In a bunch of strangers? Perhaps the other people weren't strangers to her considering apparently she knew their names. She narrowed her eyes, had the girl triggered this reaction to get them to do something for her? Himeko pinched the bridge of her nose, she had to focus on the task at hand. She really had to get more sleep as it was affecting her ability to function properly. She already hated geese enough but now she had to add eagles to her list? A shame, perhaps she had to add all birds of flight to her list, ravens and crows were also quite irritating.

Himeko stood in place, tapping her finger against her lips as to access the situation. She watched as a fox had turned into a male, her furrow became deeper as less made sense in the situation. She decided to simplify it. The eagle was attacking people and in response they had to beat the crap out of it, but not too much to affect the boy that had disappeared inside of it. Well it wasn't simplified very much and made almost less sense than before but it was simpler. Who was the male to put a sudden responsibility on them and command them when he hadn't even informed them beforehand? Himeko then begun to analyze the situation once more. Most of the partnerships seemed to be a male-female bond but as two guys seemed to be tardy that left her and one other. A reliance on other people, what a pain.

Himeko's eyes flickered to the eagle who had centered on the blonde who had frozen in place. She seemed to put on a brave front and had punched the eagle... Himeko didn't know whether she should have thought of her as plain stupid or enviously brave. Either way the girl seemed to be frozen in place. Himeko ran over and jammed her blade into the center of the bird, lifting it upwards as the eagle screeched in obvious anger. "You should be afraid. It's what keeps you alive if you don't let it consume you." Himeko stated firmly. Eventually the momentum that the eagle had built up had won as Himeko slammed back into Kae. In the very least at least the blonde hadn't been clawed into bird feed. Himeko coughed as she stumbled off of the individual, at least her added weight wouldn't have been on the person she'd tried to save. "Honestly, this still feels like some kind of idiotic dream I've conjured up but..." Himeko motioned with her head towards the pair that seemed to figure all of the peculiar magic out, "I think it'd be best for all of us if you swallowed your pride and held hands, it's not as if you're getting married."

Warily she eyed the eagle who didn't seem to be affected by being poked with a 'tooth pick'. Himeko ignored the tingly sensation on her palms as she attempted to regain her stance. None of the parts of the current situation made sense, neither did the fact that they had to have some sort of physical contact in order to have some sort of leverage over the eagle.

What a pain.

@Karyra

The girl dressed in some kind of... ( cosplay pajama getup? ) from the dream was here. All that registered him in his fuzzed consciousness was something about holding hands with Kae due to them having Joy. Was that so? There was a lot of things Kevin needed to have cleared up for his turtling mind, but first thing was first:

"Okay. Wait a second. First off, Who in the world is Kae?"

As things progressed on, he was catching wind of glimpses of what people were saying. Blushing and exchanged adolescent glances between people here who seemed to know each other a bit better. An arrival and more chatter at the situation.

But ultimately all eyes fell on the boy... no, now Eagle appeared. Something about an Eagle. All of a sudden things were happening so fast. What sort of thing did he get himself wrapped into? Another had arrived. Everyone was being shocked at the sudden turn of events - and the girl from the swing-set stepped out of the translucent bubble, seeming to want to face the diving eagle head on.

The visage of this girl from behind was just like Shae before... The reminiscent pose he saw drowned out the rest of the chatter happening around him. All of a sudden, his trauma forced him to only focus on the swing girl about to get attacked by the Eagle.

Kevin races out of the bubble. Feeling something deep seated compel him. Upon touch, the two React in a bright and blinding flash of light.

Kae is inevitably thrown down onto the grown. But was it her? Her outfit looked different. In fact, she looked much more different than what she originally was just a moment ago. She looked like a real magical girl. Kevin was gone too. In his place, a strange looking stuffed animal toy sat on Kae's stomach.

The stuffed animal, betraying it's stupid appearance, gasped breathlessly.

"Sh-Shae...?"

Kevin's voice uttered out of the strange stuffed animal toy. Calling Kae a name that was certainly not hers in a voice that sounded like a deep emotional wound had just been reopened.

Regardless, it seemed like Kae had just transformed. Kevin had put his arms over her to pull her down out of the way of the Eagle's dive. Both of their hands had touched in the process. To the bystanders she had transformed in a single flash of light, but Kae could remember in detail each piece of her outfit being materialized with great care and... theatrics - probably where transformation sequences come from.

Kevin had also transformed. He was like a catalyst to begin it all. Though his form as a small stuffed animal was far from flattering, he sat comfortably, though somewhat also helplessly atop her stomach.

@Karyra

Kae couldn't move. What else could she do but close her eyes and wait for the pain. She closed her eyes, expecting something to happen, however when she heard a voice and the sound of metal, Kae opened her eyes. She was then chided for being so immature and refusing to hold hands to become a magical girl.

"What good would that-"
Kae managed to get out before being tackled by the man who had nearly been run over earlier.

In her frantic tumble, she felt a breeze blow by. It felt like... summer? The laughter of children out of school and free for a time. Radio exercises saying gentle praise to children reaching towards the sky. Simple Joy.

The feeling wrapped around Kae, lifting her heart and reminding her of the things she loved about a simple day. Cloth replaced light and the tumble was given weight once again, throwing the two of them comically onto the ground and accidental somersault after somersault spun them to a stop eventually on the grass.

The world was spinning so fast...

And her stomach felt... heavy? Like a small boulder was sitting on it?

The spinning stopped just as she heard the name 'Shae'. Kae managed to shake her head and start to sit upright.

"No, my name isn't Shae. I'm Kae Nagamine..."
Kae stopped mid-sentence as she was apparently talking to a sentient pinata. "And you're a talking piñata. Those don't.... talk. Who are you? Where's that.... Kevin I think his name was?"

KAe managed to get a glimpse of her outfit before trying to flatten down her skirt and uncomfortably pull at the fabric. This was not her style at all, and would much rather be back in her original clothing. However, this also meant one thing;

"I am a Magical Girl."

Kae said something very unmagical girl of her under her breath.

@Ehb

Sonia was caught off guard by the sudden barrier raised by her partner. She looked up at him with awe before shaking it off. But it seemed her words had managed to reach them. Kae stood before them, before the monster of hate came screeching back at them, Kevin ran out towards his prospective partner, and as the two collided, there was a flash of light as a faint breeze began to whip up around them. What stood before them was Kae now garbed in an outfit that, while very adorable didn't really fit her personality. And Kevin had transformed into a very colorful llama. After that she turned around just in time to see a large burst of flames dissipate before her. She was caught by surprise, but was quickly taken aback by how beautiful Kumiko looked. Things were going well. Sonia's eyes welled with tears of relief as she wiped her face with her sleeves.

"I'm okay now Felix. Thank you. Let's help them out.

Once Sonia's partner was ready, and he had returned to his Source form, she called back her staff and stood with the other two pairs. She quickly called her powers forward. In the minds of Kae and Kumiko she projected the ways that her old friends, Sylvia and Promintha used to fight. It wasn't much but it the information was enough to convey a very rudimentary understandings of their abilities.

"Don't worry about hurting the young boy. He will be okay if we defeat him. Right now the Hate in his heart has manifested into a creature of Hate. Much like how you boys have transformed into animals, creatures of Hate also transform. However, Hate is a selfish thing, so they don't require a partner to draw that power out. Our magic is capable of dissipating Hate, but it serves as a way to neutralize it. I know this is a lot to take in, and I don't fully understand it yet either but I promise you it's the truth! We can fight this together I know it!"

The eagle was moving back down swooping toward Kae. Sonia mustered up an illusion of Kae running toward Kumiko. The eagle seemed to be fooled as it changed course flying straight forward at Kumiko and Rito. Sonia closed her eyes and projected an aura to everyone around her. Everyone around her was able to hear her soft voice.

"I can hold a telepathic connection between all of us. Kumiko, it doesn't see you right now, you can send a fireball at it again. Don't be afraid, I know you can do it, just keep your eyes open, and stay focused on where you're throwing."

@Shinku⭐Kun @DANAsaur @xLarius @Ehb @Karyra

"Yes dad, I'm going for a walk in the middle of the night, don't worry I'll be fine I'm not the one who's drunk right now jeez."

That was literally 30 minutes long. He lived closer to the park than anyone in the city and he couldn't get over there because his father started going on about how he wanted to know what was going on in his life. Hiro appreciated his father's interest, but he really felt like he needed to hurry. Something was going on that was weird, and he wanted to figure it out. There was an old path that lead to the park on the backside of his house, so he started following it. As he was walking he felt a strange presence in the woods. Uneasy, he pulled out a piece of paper and a pen, quickly scrawling out a talisman of some sort. and holding it up by his head.

"Don't come any closer, I'm warning you..."

As he was walking, two other figures, a middle aged man and a high-school girl both stepped out from behind him. He looked backwards and noticed something was amiss. Holding the charm out, and walking backwards. They weren't spirits. They were people, and they had something evil hanging around them. They approached Hiro, and he could hear them whisper between themselves.

"Is he one?"

"We can't risk it if he's one."

"Then we'll have to silence him."

Hiro started walking backwards slowly, but quickened his pace as the two figures began to morph and twist forming the visage of a large boar and serpent. Hiro looked back at the two creatures that appeared before him, mouth agape.

He turned around and ran screaming towards the park, he could see the playground opening up. He looked behind him only to see that the two of them were still chasing him. In that window of time where he wasn't looking, he ran into someone, knocking the both of them down. He opened his eyes to see that he had ran into a girl with orange hair dressed in pajamas (he had actually gotten dressed). He gripped her shoulders and looked at her, afraid.

"Run! It's dangerous here, they're right behind-"

He looked in behind her, seeing the large monstrous form flying through the sky.

"This is how I die isn't it..."

@chaosheart13

Last edited:
  • Spicy