I'm Partners... With a Magical Girl!?! (An RP where the Boys become the Fluffy animal companions to Magical Girls CURRENTLY FULL)

• According to Plan
Reactions: xLarius
I'll go ahead and reserve the Partner Spot for Joy!

Okay!

@chaosheart13 I guess you don't need to decide. Looks like empathy magical girl is the last one available

Sign-ups is here! Since Y'all are evidently incredibly eager, feel free to get at it

OOC now too. Now to hurry and get my CS up first!

Hilariously, Ehb was the one who mentioned it. Seeing you guys was an afterthought, @xLarius and @Shinku⭐Kun

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Stray Shinku

OOC now too. Now to hurry and get my CS up first!

Very nice. I will get started on it. Are we going to have a discord server?

I wasn't planning on it. I was honestly planning to use the Forums to communicate

• Thank You
Reactions: Moonstone
  • Sympathy & Compassion
I am working in reverse and finding the creature first before the character because it helps me lean in where I want to go, does anyone have any animals they are already leaning towards? I am looking at cute mini dragons, or cute mythical foxes.

I kind of lied, but before I get too excited and completely lost the point;

iPPDzVD.jpg

^so adorbs, right.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
I've got an idea for the aspect and how it would tie into the mascot appearance, but I do need to talk with you @chaosheart13 on what you would like as well, so that it'll match up

Oh darn, looks like I just missed this. If spots open up (more Aspects/Sources, or someone drops out) could you let me know? I've an idea for a good ol' grumpy delinquent turning into a cutesy critter and I can't pass that up.

Last edited: