Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
sporadic through the day. I reply when I can during my lunch break and after work more often, but I always check my phone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I can work with most genres except horror
im the king of one-liners and i just checked out a few rp's and i dont belong at all:sad::cry::sad:*goes to sulk in emo corner*

You'll learn! You can sign up for a mentor [the link to which I do not have and would be hard to find using my phone >.>]. A mentor can help you develop your roleplaying skills. ^^ -pets- Is kay~

but ive been doing one liners for 6 years XD. they iz my babiez

Time for change is now. As a follower of Flux I must say you cannot stick in the ways of old. Why are you so attached to one liners?

because im an inherantly lazy person...and they please me :D

This is the link for the Roleplay Academy.
Here, you can request a mentor to help you with aspects that you are unfamiliar with or would like someone's assistance improving upon.

im gonna miss my mentally deficient one-liner babiez T.T

Welcome to the site, sir I'm October, nice to meet you. Let us know if you need help finding anything.

I always say, it's not the length of the post, it's the depth of the words! Sometimes it can be hard to properly respond to a post in just a couple lines.

Welcome to the site, sir I'm October, nice to meet you. Let us know if you need help finding anything.

I always say, it's not the length of the post, it's the depth of the words! Sometimes it can be hard to properly respond to a post in just a couple lines.

aahhh....jc why is your name october milk in spanish?

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BAD ROLEPLAYER! 8D ONLY BAD ATTITUDES AND BAD HABITS!

If you -really- love one liners and don't have the time/patience for paragraph posting, then you might enjoy Chat RPing more than forum. >:3 You could kidnap partners and set up chat rp nights! Chat RPs are quick paced and usually should only be a couple sentences.