1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Im not wordy enough for this site!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Welp.shit1993, Feb 22, 2012.

1. im the king of one-liners and i just checked out a few rp's and i dont belong at all:sad::cry::sad:*goes to sulk in emo corner*

2. You'll learn! You can sign up for a mentor [the link to which I do not have and would be hard to find using my phone >.>]. A mentor can help you develop your roleplaying skills. ^^ -pets- Is kay~

3. but ive been doing one liners for 6 years XD. they iz my babiez

4. Time for change is now. As a follower of Flux I must say you cannot stick in the ways of old. Why are you so attached to one liners?

5. because im an inherantly lazy person...and they please me :D

6. This is the link for the Roleplay Academy.
    Here, you can request a mentor to help you with aspects that you are unfamiliar with or would like someone's assistance improving upon.

7. im gonna miss my mentally deficient one-liner babiez T.T

8. Welcome to the site, sir I'm October, nice to meet you. Let us know if you need help finding anything.

I always say, it's not the length of the post, it's the depth of the words! Sometimes it can be hard to properly respond to a post in just a couple lines.

9. aahhh....jc why is your name october milk in spanish?

10. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BAD ROLEPLAYER! 8D ONLY BAD ATTITUDES AND BAD HABITS!

If you -really- love one liners and don't have the time/patience for paragraph posting, then you might enjoy Chat RPing more than forum. >:3 You could kidnap partners and set up chat rp nights! Chat RPs are quick paced and usually should only be a couple sentences.