Fantasy
Magical
Horror
Romance
Modern (slice of life)
Scifi
Mystery
Noir
I have been busy for some time, sadly because of this some of my roleplays have died. Which two still alive, I am looking for one more in which I can keep up with.

My idea was mainly based on this song:

So my idea was to have a housewife, or just a wife in general, know her husband was cheating. With fear of her marriage crumbling she stays with him, taking the pain of seeing him leave for another woman every day. It had been going on for months right under her nose. Each day she would watch him get dressed with the upmost love in her eyes, make him breakfast he didn't eat, etc. She gave him all she had and each day he left for 'Work" to see another woman.

This time she looks through his phone while he is asleep, not only finding the truth but finding that her husband is cheating on her with her best friend. With no where else to go, she chooses a day when he husband leaves and comes crying to her husbands best friend, having no where else to go. With her hubbys best friend comforting her, it becomes natural for a few months to wait till her husband leaves and drive to his best friend.

After months of this go by, the best friend and the wife end up getting deep feelings for each other. And the rest is history!!

(I would be wiling to play either role, mostly the male, as the husbands best friend since playing male just is easier for me. The role of the husband will be an extra, both of us will play him at certain times) PM me if you are interested.

Thank you

Interesting.....

I'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.