Almost every day
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, medieval fantasy, vampires and other supernatural creatures, magical, yaoi, mature, romance, horror. I also have a thing for darker themes. More than everything I love varied roleplays, with comedy, drama, action and dark things all thrown in.
I'm a new user here, and wanted to give the chatbox a try. So the chatbox is this big dark brown area with colored letters, right? But every few seconds the whole chatbox turns white and instantly goes back to normal. Should I chat with the chatbox like that, I'll end up with a seizure @_@

I was wondering if the chatbox normally behaves like that, if it's a bug, or a problem with my computer.

I'm afraid that is an issue with Chrome that we are unable to fix chatside. D: So if you want to use the chatbox without he evil white flash, you'd have to use firefox or IE.

Try updating Java, I use chrome and I don't have the flashing issue. If that doesn't solve it, then I'll look into seeing why it doesn't flash for me, and if there's a way to get it to work for you.