I'm not saying I want an rp about aliens but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welp.shit1993

Package Delivery Man of Manliness
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
sporadic through the day. I reply when I can during my lunch break and after work more often, but I always check my phone
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I can work with most genres except horror
47727973.jpg

yes i just did that dont judge me

no one? :'C

If you're willing to do two RPs with me. What kind of alien? Smutty like the genie one we're doing, or more plot-based?

lol hopefully we can force a plot into the genie one soonish XD but a healthy mix of smut and plot

Well, for the genie one, we can pick up on plot as soon as Drake stops screwing Sasha. (Don't let that be soon ;-) )

And I was just wondering if it was some sort of reproduction alien or something more serious. I was asking what ideas you had in mind.

hmmm last one i played about aliens i was a human space pirate turned slave sooo...maybe that since ur mine in the other? :P

Hmm...okay. Some sort of technology or alien power turned you into a slave, or is it just a prisoner sort of thing? I kind of like the idea of the alien exuding some time of control over the human. And are you going for male again?

yeah i can only properly do a straight guy x.x

anyway from what i remember it was a slave auction or something and my character was sold

Hmm...perhaps he gets sold to the owner of an all-woman alien tribe. He becomes her property, but he must serve all of the women. And perhaps they have some sort of alien drug to make him physically able to handle all of them.

okaiii so like alien amazons in a sense but hornier?

That was sort of what I was going for, yeah.

lol lets do it! C:

Okay. You want to start? You can set the scene for this auction or however you're going to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.