I'M NOT POSTING IN GENERAL ANYMORE

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tegan, Jun 25, 2010.

1. THERE'S ONLY STUPID POLLS, PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE STICKIES AND QUESTIONS THAT MAKE ME RECALL MEMORIES I WOULD RATHER FORGET.

2. You self-destructive side WILL draw you back to it....

Join us in the nightmare on memory lane!

3. Silly Tegan, thinking she can resist.

4. THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER, EH?

WELL CAN YOU?

*pushes paperwork into Tegan's hands*

WELL GO AHEAD, PRINCESS! SHOW US WHAT WE'RE MISSING!

*beats her to the ground and showers more box files on her*

COME ON EVERYONE! LOOK AT TEGAN, THE NEW GENERAL PRINCESS. WATCH HER MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER!

*kicks Tegan and walks away, leaving her in a wasteland of paper*

YOU MADE ME DO THIS.

5. *Drinks Tea* need a hand?

6. *Gives Tegan a Chihuahua*

7. *GIVES TEGAN A GOOD DIC--* D:< *sees beaten state* ---YOU FILTHY CHEATING HARLOT!

I bet you were asking for it! ASKING FOR IT!

8. ....*Snuggles Tegan*

9. *videotapes it all*

10. *Takes Tegan home and cleans her up*

Don't let what they say bother you, darling, it's ok....

Because you're with me now....... for......ev......er.........

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

11. *Still videotaping from a secret hiding spot*

12. I had something to post but TK moved Tegan away.

I'm sorry.

13. SHE'S MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

14. N A V I G A T O R

Crew Member

Full name: Uluro Vin'Salhoum
    Alias/Nicknames: "U", which works better outside of galactic standard.
    Species/Race/Breed: Ku'Rhom
    Birth Date: 2687
    Last Known Residence: Reseach Vessel Cheeekrrrreeessssteeesh
    Crew Position: Navigator
    Allegiance/Alignment/Clan(s): Rhomso Party Loyalist

Visual Identification
    Height: 8'7"
    Weight:219lbs
    Build: Izkahshi slender, with wiry limbs and a toned core.
    Eye Color: Maroon
    Hair Color: Absent
    Skin Tone/Color: Cobalt with Amethyst accents
    Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: The Izkah affects everyone differently, but certain patterns remain. Uluro has lost all hairs, sensation in skin of his thighs, and muscle density.
    Description: With the long, pointed ears of Ku'rhom natives, the tall spindly body emphasized by viral effects, and features too drawn and lined for one of his age. Image for approximation

Social
    Sexuality/Preference: Straight
    Allies: Rhomso Party (high government spending towards Izkah cure) , Keliho Exploration Company / tbd
    Enemies: The Auric Society Party (Embrace physical degeneration and traditionalist psyonics / tbd
    Likes: Psyonic Theatre, Manifestation Artwork, Taasi cuisine, quiet early mornings, handwritten things.
    Dislikes: Naki spoken tongue, high humidity, poorly maintained equipment, unskilled pilots
    Hobbies: Calligraphy, Shared dreams
    Personality:

Raised with a deep respect for Ku'rhom culture, Uluro has a distinct identity tied to heritage and law. He is disciplined, with a dry wit and a profound spiritual awe of the universe and her structure. Capable of both a hollow detachment and deep empathy, Uluro is quick to weigh and judge the character of those he meets. This is especially true of those incapable of Psyonics, a sort of blindness he pities. He carries a certain arrogance in himself and his people, seeing their struggles and achievements as uniquely honorable among all sentient species. Knowledge can be suffering, and Uluro knows the Izkah has robbed him of health and life.

Equipment
    ► Weapons:
    • Plasma Accelerator Pistol (Slagbox - A handheld weapon that fires superheated non-magnetic projectiles at short range. Nicknamed for the heat it generates and its cornered barrel. Low kickback, high lethality, expensive, earth origin with Ku'rhom modified grip.)
    • Latching shock grenades (An Image targeted thrown weapon designed to spin and self correct it's trajectory before grasping onto a target to deliver electric shock)
    • Wrist mounted laser cutter

► Combat Attire: Impact dampening skin-suit, non-metallic full body protection with spinal reinforcing and good maneuverability.
    ► Accessories/Miscellaneous: Uluro carries a diamond pendant that serves as a sort of dog-tag. He also owns a Shell-carved face mask and a collection of Nanofiber robes and undergarments of Zydrosi make. Naturally, he has a cache of palliative medications in case of virus flare up.

Fighting Style
    ➣ [General/Preferred Style]:
    Hit and Run - Uluro's psyonic abilities used to evade and outmaneuver hostiles, preferring powerful short range projectile weapons to disable or dismantle targets. He is not fast, or powerful, and his body is not capable of strenuous activities. In combat his necessary strategy is to end things quickly and with as much finality as possible.
    ➣ [Weapon of Choice]: Slagbox
    ➣ [Special Abilities/Affinities]: As a Psyonic, Uluro is sensitive to violent intent. Often he can sense danger before action is taken.

Psionic Path
    Path of : Aru'Vinsade
    ☆ [ability 1]: Dowsing - Visualization through Umbra gives directions in three dimensional space
    ☆ [ability 2]: Phasing - Fade into subspace to pass through physical barriers and evade harm. Limited mass transfer to 2x body mass.
    ☆ [ability 3]: Teleportation - The psychic malleability of subspace can be lent towards instant switching of positions in material space. Limited mass transfer to 1.5x body mass.

Personal
    Relationship Status: Unattached
    Family: A brother and sister who he hasn't seen in years. On special occasions he sends and receives messages from them.
    Known Languages: Ku'rhom Standard, Zydrosi Standard, Galactic Standard
    Personal History/Background:

Growing up, he studied traditionally Psyonics and Physical Sciences in parallel. He has astrological knowledge, as well as a deep understanding of interstellar transit and trade, and the mechanics of subspace travel. As a student of the Au'Vinsade, Uluro committed himself to mental development and attunement of his being to the void outside of time. He was confronted with a clash of ideologies, namely between factions of Ku'rhom society that debate the meaning of the Izkah virus. Scientific minds seek a cure that seems forever out of reach. Spiritual leaders seek a harmony that tolerates the sickness as a reminder that the physical is subordinate to the mental. While finding Psyonics a core pillar of his identity, he cannot accept being sick forever or a philosophy that tells others not to seek a cure.

While schooling he became an active member of the Rhomso Party. He shares their dream of curing the Izkah virus and bringing an end to the suffering of all afflicted. It may be too late for the split destinies of the Quai and the Ku'rhom to be healed, but Uluro believes that a cure would offer freedom to both peoples, and perhaps a reunification.

A skilled graduate of the Au'Vinsade and Galactic Navigator schooling, Uluro has plied his trade as a navigator to vessels and corporations for a decade. For two years he studied cosmic interference outside a quasar observation station managed by Zydrosi. He served as a navigator aboard a fringe-mapping vessel on the edge of Orsen space. Most recently, he was Navigator to a CreksChessteek Noble Delegate's ship in continued relay between Herata IV and her trade partners.

15. YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE OF MY ONE LINERS

YOUR LIFE IS TERRIBLE

16. This ocean liner must be sailed into the fires of MORDOR!

17. NO MISTER FRODO

I STILL HAVEN'T HAD MY COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST BUFFET

18. >:( HEY MISTER FRODO, DON'T YOU DARE GET FUCKING SHORT WITH ME! D:<

....*laughed insanely at that* Carry on.

19. NOT WITH TEN THOUSAND LIFEBOATS COULD YOU DO THIS!