I'M NOT POSTING IN GENERAL ANYMORE

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tegan, Jun 25, 2010.

1. THERE'S ONLY STUPID POLLS, PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE STICKIES AND QUESTIONS THAT MAKE ME RECALL MEMORIES I WOULD RATHER FORGET.

2. You self-destructive side WILL draw you back to it....

Join us in the nightmare on memory lane!

3. Silly Tegan, thinking she can resist.

4. THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER, EH?

WELL CAN YOU?

*pushes paperwork into Tegan's hands*

WELL GO AHEAD, PRINCESS! SHOW US WHAT WE'RE MISSING!

*beats her to the ground and showers more box files on her*

COME ON EVERYONE! LOOK AT TEGAN, THE NEW GENERAL PRINCESS. WATCH HER MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER!

*kicks Tegan and walks away, leaving her in a wasteland of paper*

YOU MADE ME DO THIS.

5. *Drinks Tea* need a hand?

6. *Gives Tegan a Chihuahua*

7. *GIVES TEGAN A GOOD DIC--* D:< *sees beaten state* ---YOU FILTHY CHEATING HARLOT!

I bet you were asking for it! ASKING FOR IT!

8. ....*Snuggles Tegan*

9. *videotapes it all*

10. *Takes Tegan home and cleans her up*

Don't let what they say bother you, darling, it's ok....

Because you're with me now....... for......ev......er.........

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

11. *Still videotaping from a secret hiding spot*

12. I had something to post but TK moved Tegan away.

I'm sorry.

13. Demi | Helen's Room

Interactions: Helen @KatSea

Her Sunshine. Her Angel. Me, Helen actually thinks of me like that? I...I'm sorry, but I'm finding that shit so fucking hard to believe right now. I'm flattered that she sees me that way and just, so fucking happy too, but it's far from the truth. She only thinks that way now, but wait until I lose my temper around her. Wait until I hurt someone or my selfishness rears it's ugly head again. Then she'll realize what kind of person I truly am.

Just the thought of it makes breathing even harder, but I tune in on Helen's words to help. Breathe, Demi. Breathe goddammit. You're probably worrying Chipmunk sick, the least you can do is get your fucking body under control and stop putting all of this on her. My exhales eventually even out (sort of) and I look at Cotton Ball tiredly as she protests the idea of going back to sleep. There's so much determination in her eyes; if the situation had been different, I'd be filled with pride right now. However, the guilt is overshadowing that. My bottom lip trembles as she wipes my tears away.

Fucking shit...I don't deserve her. I don't deserve anyone to care about me like this.

"O-okay," I whimper and immediately wince at how weak and pathetic I sound. Whimper? When was the last time I've done that?

"You before me. I owe you that much," Helen says. As soon as those words leave her, my eyes fill with tears again, though this time they fall silently. I shake my head, pulling even more out of the embrace and cradle my arms.

"You don't owe me anything. Especially not your fucking peace of mind, Chipmunk." Wrong. It feels so completely and utterly wrong to hear her say that. The thought of anything to do with Chipmunk coming before me...I feel sick. I'm not worth it. I swear I'm fucking not. Suddenly feeling the most vulnerable I've been in years, I shakily lock eyes with her.

"A-at least relax, alright? I...If you want me to feel better, at least do that." My vision strays to the floor. "You being happy is what helps. I...I know that sounds weird and creepy as fuck, but it's true. So..."

I hesitantly lean forward the cup the back of her head before pressing a brief kiss to her forehead. It was basically a silent thank you, one that my entire being just couldn't handle saying for some strange fucking reason. I pull back and let her go.

"Uh..." I shake off the awkwardness tugging at my lungs and force out, "Thanks. Ya know, for comforting me and stuff. I promise it won't happen again," while you're around, I finish mentally.

14. RORY . . . WHERE DID YOU GET ALL OF THESE CHIHUAHUAS??

I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A PRINCESS EVER SINCE THAT ONE DIED.

15. @KatSea and @Tealous The Official IC opened Friday afternoon. It is now approaching Monday, and I have yet to see a post from either of you. If life is getting in the way, just let me know. But if you can spare the time, please get something up soon. So far, my character Clo and VengefulPeanut's character Allie are leaving the Market Square. However, JJ's character Lysander and my characters Liddo, Jofie, Pyphreos, Shilia, and the Priests are still there. Feel free to interact with any of them.

Most importantly,

Stay gucci.

16. This ocean liner must be sailed into the fires of MORDOR!

17. NO MISTER FRODO

I STILL HAVEN'T HAD MY COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST BUFFET

18. >:( HEY MISTER FRODO, DON'T YOU DARE GET FUCKING SHORT WITH ME! D:<

....*laughed insanely at that* Carry on.

19. NOT WITH TEN THOUSAND LIFEBOATS COULD YOU DO THIS!