1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'm Not New To Iwaku, But new account C:

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Miss Soppy Daydreams, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Title says it all :3

But to help restart, I'm going to post my resume here :3 If anyone is interested in a roleplay can message me or reply to this forum <3

BUT I JUST WANTED TO SAY HI TO ALL OF YOU <3

[h=5]Roleplayer's Resume[/h]<dl><dt id="profilefield_title_7" class="aboutme_left">Kidnappable?[​IMG]</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_7" class="aboutme_right">Invite me to roleplays!</dd></dl><dl><dt id="profilefield_title_8" class="aboutme_left">I am Seeking[​IMG]</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_8" class="aboutme_right">One on One Roleplays</dd></dl><dl><dt id="profilefield_title_9" class="aboutme_left">Playing Habits[​IMG]</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_9" class="aboutme_right">I'll respond ASAP; lately I've been busy with studies, school, and such.</dd></dl><dl><dt id="profilefield_title_10" class="aboutme_left">Gender You Prefer Playing[​IMG]</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_10" class="aboutme_right">Female</dd></dl><dl><dt id="profilefield_title_11" class="aboutme_left">Favorite Genres[​IMG]</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_11" class="aboutme_right">ANYTHING THAT IS NOT IN MY GENRE I DON'T LIKE</dd></dl><dl><dt id="profilefield_title_12" class="aboutme_left">Genre You DON'T Like[​IMG]</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_12" class="aboutme_right">Yaoi</dd></dl><dl><dt id="profilefield_title_13" class="aboutme_left">Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive[​IMG]</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_13" class="aboutme_right">I like to do a mixture of both passive and aggressive. <3</dd></dl><dl><dt id="profilefield_title_14" class="aboutme_left">Plot Candies[​IMG]</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_14" class="aboutme_right">Cats, Insanity, Yuri, Blood and Gore, Teasing,I have an obsession with torturing my own characters. XD Neko x Master relationships. I also enjoy doing bloody fights. I also like 'forbidden love' and I believe in opposites attracting. I prefer mature over normal. Horror is a big one. C: I like to put psychology in there.
    I do
    Angel x Devil
    Master x Pet
    Scientist x Experiment
    Queen x Maid
    Evil Queen x Good Queen
    Laid Back x Drama Queen
    Insane vs. Insane
    Good vs. Evil (angel, Queens, etc.)
    Insane vs. Sane</dd></dl><dl><dt id="profilefield_title_15" class="aboutme_left">Character Stereotypes[​IMG]</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_15" class="aboutme_right">NEKO, The 'Independent' Loner, The Girl with a Tragic Past, Queen of Drama, Happy-Go-Lucky, The 'Emotionless' Girl who doesn't care about anything, The Insane Giggly Psycho, The Girl Who Never Stops Crying, The Solitary Nerd, Pseudo Punk, The Cannibal, The School Girl, Expierment.</dd></dl><dl><dt id="profilefield_title_16" class="aboutme_left">Character No-Gos[​IMG]</dt><dd id="profilefield_value_16" class="aboutme_right">Girl Next Door, The 'Sporty' Gal, The Bitch
    </dd></dl>

2. Hey Soppy! Got your accounts merged for you. :3