"I'm not insane, I'm perceptive!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Percival

Original poster
Hello there men, women, children, and/or unrecognizable beings. Let's get this over quick before someone berates me for being inexperienced.

I am Percival, also known as Percy or Wulfriad (for some odd reason), an amateur roleplayer and writer. As you could probably expect, I'm new to this site, if this thread being in'New Arrivals' subthread couldn't tell you enough, but that does not mean I am new to roleplaying; I have roleplayed several times in the past, the majority of which was spent in a fandom that appreciated descriptive writing. That fandom has influenced much of my preferences; that is, it has resulted me in preferring vivid roleplays that are played between multiple people.

. . .there, I typed something out. That has to count for an introduction, right?

Welcome to Iwaku! It's lovely here, and I hope you enjoy your time - though I can't really imagine you wouldn't. You seem like you'd be a good fit for this site.
If you have any questions you can always feel free to hit me up. I tend to check my messages about a thousand times a day, since my life doesn't extend outside of homework.

There is one thing I thought I'd point out though.
You said you're accepting invites to libertine roleplays in your roleplay resume, but a few sections down you said you don't roleplay sexually explicit material. Libertine/Liberteen roleplays are basically just smut, so, those two don't really match up.

Welcome to Iwaku! Take a cookie, enjoy your stay, and feel free to asks questions about anything. Everyone here is pretty accommodating.

There is one thing I thought I'd point out though.
You said you're accepting invites to libertine roleplays in your roleplay resume, but a few sections down you said you don't roleplay sexually explicit material. Libertine/Liberteen roleplays are basically just smut, so, those two don't really match up.

. . .I had thought I had unchecked that.

Well, things are moving very smoothly. One moment.

. . .I had thought I had unchecked that.
I figured it was something like that!
I thought I'd let you know, so you didn't have to worry about people thinking you liked that sort of stuff.
As someone who feels equally uncomfortable with smut, I know how awkward that could be.

Yo there. Welcome to the site~

Shall we share our world's perception? o3o

Reactions: Percival
Welcome to Iwaku, Percival!

I don't think you'll have to worry about anyone berating you for lack of experience. There are members of all different skill/exp levels here and we all try and get along. Fandom is a very easy way to get into roleplaying, and I think a majority of us all started out playing a favorite character or modeling our own characters after something we saw on tv or games,ect. You'll fit in percetly here!

Hope you enjoy everything we have to give and if you need anything, feel free to send me a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.