I'm new.

F

Forgotten Hero

Original poster
hello everyone, I'm new to the site.

Hello there I'm Satrina! And Welcome to Iwaku! :D

Thanks, this site looks pretty cool.

It is! There is lots of people willing to help! And they are very friendly ^-^

This site it cool! Your name.. well the start of your name reminds me of coleslaw, and it is extremely yummy!
Anywho, welcome to Iwaku!

lol thanks Celestialis but i got to disagree with you on the coleslaw, it's very yucky.

COLE TRAIN BABY! WOOOO!

No seriously, Welcome to Iwaku, Cole! And yes, Iwaku is very cool and you just made it a tad bit cooler! 8D

If you have any questions, concerns, or just feel like messing with me, swing me a message! Enjoy your stay!

Thanks Iliana and I do have a quick question. Are you a fan of gears? lol

>>

<<

...*scuddles away all embarrassed like with her Torque Bow*...

N-no...?

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, one of few words. ;]
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.

We'll drag you into roleplays and pretty soon, you won't be new...
You'll even lose that "fresh meat" smell after a week or two.

Since you're new for now, though, I have some links to help you around the site:

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't all we have to offer and you should definitely poke around on your own, too!
If you need help, please do ask.

*Points and laughs at Kitti.*

I like the name Cole! 8D I wanted to name one of my future sons, Cole!

Welcome to the community! <3

COLEMANIAC! Yeah that's how I'm gonna greet you from now on. The all caps needs an exclamation point. *nods* Welcome to Iwaku! Soon enough you won't be new... soon, soon...

Welcome to the site, Colemaniac! Iwaku has everything you're looking for in a RP site. Check out all the cool features then join some games! Hope to see you in some Rps soon.