I'm new

S

Shina Mimori

Original poster
Hello -she smiles- my name is Shina Mimori and i am a Neko -she bows- i am new to Iwaku but not a new role player i love to role play -she smiles again- i am here to make new friends and hopefully make really best friends -she bows- please accept me

*bows back*Well I don't know about everone ells but I accept You Shina *smiles* I hope you enjoy it here and if you are looking for a friend I am willing to be one.

Welcome! :3

She is a Neko Q~Q Welcome to Iwaku -takes her with meh through wall-

Haalloooo Shina! Welcome to Iwaku!

*bows back*Well I don't know about everone ells but I accept You Shina *smiles* I hope you enjoy it here and if you are looking for a friend I am willing to be one.
-she smiles- Thank you Ichigo and I hope we can become good friends also -she hugs him-

-she smiles at everyone too- thank you all for welcoming me -she bows again- I am truly happy -she starts crying tears of joy-

-Nods. throwing fist in air- I am! ^-^

Welcome to the madness xD. Please enjoy your stay .

Tiger power!! Rawwrr ~ * rides her huge Tiger above the forum *

Hello -she smiles- my name is Shina Mimori and i am a Neko -she bows- i am new to Iwaku but not a new role player i love to role play -she smiles again- i am here to make new friends and hopefully make really best friends -she bows- please accept me
*Waves*Hello!I am Domeki Welcome To Iwaku! *gives flower*

Last edited:
*Waves*Hello!I am Domeki Welcome To Iwaku! *gives flower*

-she waves back smiling- its an honor to meet you Domeki-kun -she see's the flowers and takes them smelling them- hmmmm -she looks at him and smiles- thank you

• Love
Reactions: Domeki Sato