I'm New! What Else Would I Be..?

• Thread starter ᗪᖇEᗩᗰY EYEᗪ
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

ᗪᖇEᗩᗰY EYEᗪ

Original poster
Hi, I'm Dreamy Eyed, but you can call me Dreamy. I'm new (obviously) to Iwaku and I need help knowing how people work around here! :teacher: I've definitely roleplayed before so don't worry about me being noobie in the actual roleplay part, but some roleplaying websites have customs or unspoken rules, I don't really know what to call them. But yeah, anyone willing to guide me around Iwaku? Thanks!

Reactions: Cløudy Trøubles
Welcome aboard! Have any questions, just holler.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hey!
tumblr_inline_ni2qtyaW7U1t0ms2c.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, anytime you need help..tell me.

• Thank You
Welcome! I am not sure if I could help, but if you think I would be able to just ask :)

• Thank You
Hiya, Dreamy! Welcome! If you have any questions, you can always ask in the Help Desk forum on the Forums page. Or hover over the Help tab at the top and click the FAQ option in the drop-down box. Or go to the bottom of your browser to the black box and click the links unde Useful Information. These should tell you all you need to know. =3

• Thank You
The FAQ is definitely very helpful :D! Welcome to Iwaku, Dreamy, your prof pic is adorable. Also, I hope you enjoy your stay~

• Thank You
The FAQ is definitely very helpful :D! Welcome to Iwaku, Dreamy, your prof pic is adorable. Also, I hope you enjoy your stay~
Thanks ^-^ I should probably do some disclaimer thing because I got this from Google images...:computer:

Hello Dreamy, welcome to Iwaku!! I hope you have an awesome stay here!!! ^__^ It's good to have you.

• Thank You
Hello Dreamy. I'm Hiroshi, and welcome to Iwaku. I hope your stay here is wonderful.

• Thank You
Erm... I have one question: Below your name, example under Hiroshi's name it says 'Coffee Addict' are there assigned ranks or is there somewhere I can change mine?:blah:

The name underneath your username is your 'title' you could say. Give me a minute and I'll see where it is.

Found it! Just go to your username and when it drops down head towards personal details. There should be 'Custom Title.'

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.