I'm New To This Site And Could Use Some Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace Fullbuster

Original poster
Hey everyone! So yeah, like the title says, I'm new to this site. I'm not new to roleplaying, in fact that, along with reading and writing, takes up most of my free time. Just asking for advice on this site and how exactly it works.
Thanks,
Grace Fullbuster

Hey everyone! So yeah, like the title says, I'm new to this site. I'm not new to roleplaying, in fact that, along with reading and writing, takes up most of my free time. Just asking for advice on this site and how exactly it works.
Thanks,
Grace Fullbuster
Hi Grace,

Welcome to IWAKU, I would recommend reading through https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/help/about-us/ first.
Then move onto writing a roleplay resume (you can always amend and add to it as you go along).

Next I'd explore the forums you are looking to write in, here they are separated in genre generally, and host lots of useful topics.
Drop me a PM if you get stuck with anything, happy to help.

-L-

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Awesome, thanks! I just finished the resume..... and realized that there was a guide......
:-/

Awesome, thanks! I just finished the resume..... and realized that there was a guide......
:-/
No problem at all, everyone is new sometimes, and I was lucky to have someone to help me, so glad to be of any help. :)
Hope you find some awesome roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.