I'm New... To Everything C:

L

Lucille

Original poster
Hey everyone! My name's Lucille, and I'm new to all kinds of roleplaying, so be kind!

Uh, if you want to know more about me, I like dancing, reading, writing, and long walks on the beach ;) Haha! I also love joking around and interacting with people in general, so I figured I'd give this place a shot. Seems pretty cool so far. ;)

So, if anyone wants to set up a roleplay with me, just shoot me a message... I'm really up for anything, I'm extremely versatile in that way xD

My player's resume can be found here:

http://space-kitten.org/iwaku/showthread.php?t=4&page=6&p=126750#post126750

Just as a heads-up: I am really busy on weekdays, but on weekends (especially nights!) I'm usually free, so I will be EXTREMELY active on those days. :)

I think that covers the most of it. :D So, hello, people of Iwaku!

Well, hello and welcome new person to roleplaying! :D Iwaku is a good place to get started with roleplay, since we have a lot of different ways and styles you can try out. See what you like the best.

And your avatar is badass. o____o

Hehe, thank you, Diana! I've seen you around a lot here already, and each times my eyes find something new with your picture :o It's one of the coolest things ever. x] I've signed up for a couple of roleplays already, now I just have to wait for them to get rolling! I've got that kind of nervous adrenaline going, y'know? Haha xD Anyway, I'm excited :)

Can I also quote you on the "plot holes" phrase in your signature? That'd be perfect for a struggling friend of mine. x]

Yes! Feel free to quote any of the numerous stupid things I say. XD Sometimes I say useful stuff!

It's a saying I live by. >:D You might accidentally make a plot hole now, but further down the line you can use it to your advantage with an awesome idea to explain it. How else do Fanfic writers get such good ideas? XD

Welcome to The World of People Stealing Innocent Newbs Because We Like Seeing Them Squirm Iwaku.
I am Tenebrae and I promise not to torture you. That would be...fun.
I'm kidding. Don't take me seriously. I wouldn't do that. I love women. All of this coming out wrong.
~Sigh~ I am Tenebrae. Welcome. Have fun. [wish i would've started off with that before...]

Welcome, I'm Zalia i like all that stuff too and if you ever want to make a new roleplay just come talk to me and ill help you out or whatever

Welcome to Iwaku. I agree with Diana, that avatar is badass. If you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask.

Haha, hello, Tenebrae! It's great to meet you, too. x] Provided I'm not stolen/tortured. That could be a bit of a blemish on our first impression of each other. Haha, regardless, you seem hilarious! I'd love to roleplay with you sometime, shoot me a PM (I know fancy roleplaying acronyms already!) if you feel like it!

Also, Diana: Hm, seems like I can use that sort of improvisation for rather nefarious purposes... -glances at Word document and chuckles evilly- But I might need an entire family of bunnies to come pouring out of this particular plot hole, haha!

Oh my goodness, you guys reply so fast ;_;

Hi, Zalia! I've sort of met you already, you seem like such a nice girl! I promise this character sheet's coming, it's just that Calculus likes to encompass me with so many numbers I don't know what to do with myself by the time I've started the homework. x_x

Hey, October Night! Thank you, I've never gotten so many compliments on an avatar before! You guys all have such cool ones, too ;_; I'm such a fan of zombies (stop laughing ;_;). I'll be sure to ask questions, don't worry about that! Hehe :)

Hi there!
How ambitious you've been already! Most commendable.
I'm Kitti, welcome to Iwaku. It's good to meet you.
I hope that we'll get to play together~
If you have any questions, please ask!

Hi, Kitti! Thank you for the warm welcome! It's awesome to meet you as well! I like your location ;) I've always thought that even the name was beautiful. And oh trust me, questions WILL be asked!

Welcome to the forum. I see that you have already signed my contract up in the Role Play Resume. Very good....

Hi, I'm Rory; one of the other admins of the forum. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

o.o Oh dear. I'll have to read through that again...

And hello, Rory :) It's great to meet you! I love your signature. I'm not sure if that 's a cat or a bunny, but whatever it is, it's certainly capturing my attention. I'm sure I will have fun here, so far, it's been great! C:

I wouldn't trust him...He looks cute but is very very evil. Glad you like the sig!

Welcome to the madhouse, Lucille. Looks like you're figuring your way round the place just fine, but don't hesitate to ask if you've got any issues or problems with the forum. It's what we're for.

Also good golly fuck I did not realise Rory's signature moved.

*flees behind the couch*

It was photoshopped...Should have made it on Flash instead. Oh well.