I'm new, Obviously.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Swifty Willownall, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Hi Everyones! I'm Swifty and I'm OBVIOUSLY new to Iwaku. So yeah..Give me all of your attentions. Do it. DO IT NAO!!!!! =)

2. Yesss, it's working. I've allready got T.K. Buahahaha. >.>!

3. Hey guys. Sorry I'm not in here before. My alerts were a bit screwy before, and are now entirely nonexistent now that I turned them off. I guess I'm just going to stop in here manually whenever I come in.

4. Think I'm going to leave my post as a WIP. Need to know where you think I should start her off at: leaving the hospital, or still trapped there?

If he's going to be a guard, then it'd be better for me to start in the hospital. However, with his creed forcing him to speak in rhyme, he'll have to be a man of few words in order to avoid being diagnosed with a disorder himself.

Instead, I think he should be someone who tries to wake Natalia up from the inside. If his intent is helping Natalia realize her power, then he should be around in a guise that doesn't make him look like the opposition. Remember the house illusion when she went to the Fae Realm? She's terrified of the orderlies. She'd probably connect more with a fellow patient. His power to bend reality could put him on the records easily.