Adelaide Belial

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called?
You can call me Adelaide or Adela.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
I'm a girl, and proud to be one.

How old are you?
I am sixteen years old

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
As for roleplaying, I'm a tad bit new to this format of role-playing, but to role-playing itself. I'll consider myself seasoned. I'm new to Iwaku, and I hope that I get the chance to do great things (This is no joke, I sound this corny in real life, too.)

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I've only ever role-played with one other person at a time, but I want to try roleplaying with lots of people! I love hearing how other people talk.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
On a rainy day, I'm curling up on my couch, with a nice big four-hundred page book in my hand, most definitely drinking either green tea, hot chocolate, or egg nog! Then I'll probably fall asleep with the book in my hands.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I'm thinking the songs that run in my head are either "Valley of the Dolls" by Marina and the Diamonds, or "Oh no!" by Marina and the Diamonds. Pretty much anything Marina and the Diamonds.

Welcome to Iwaku =)

I am pretty new too and this place has been absolutely awesome!! You will feel right at home since they have a whole dedicated subforum for one x one role plays, and if you want to try out your first group role play, I have a few suggestions that should be starting up soon! Message me if interested :hypnodisk: you are verrryyy interested :hypnodisk: :hypnodisk: very!!! :hypnodisk: :hypnodisk: :hypnodisk:

Hihi Adela! ^o^ Welcome to the site!