1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

I'm new in town~ why not get to know me?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Diva, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Ask me anything!

2. Hey there, @Diva

Welcome to the site! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. Anyway, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? Music interests, favorite role-play genres, etc.

Where are you from in this big ol' world, anyway? I myself am from the United States.

(psst, don't forget to check out our FAQ and rules under the, *gasp* FAQ and Help tabs. It's good stuff to know!)

3. Music interests- aha, everything. Basically. Music is my life.

Favorite role-play genre- sci-fi and realistic fiction

Uh, I'm crazy and passionate and deciding whether I'm demi-sexual or a-sexual, but am certainly bi-romantic.

United States of America and somewhat proud of it. :3

4. Hi and welcome to the community!

Do prefer stepping on crunchy leaves in the fall, ooooooorrrr stepping on cruchy ice puddles in the winter? >:3

5. I'm not sure that's possible to decide between, love~

• Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome to Iwaku, Diva! Diana asks hard questions, doesn't she? Anubis totally has things covered but welcome welcome! I hope you have awesome fun here! Let the Musing begin!