I'm new and a little scared >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slapndabass

Original poster
Hey I'm 100% new to RP and stuff like this but I like the idea of it and I'm just not sure how to get started :(
I am a guy, 17, I like making snowmen but it doesn't snow often where I live so I don't get to do it. I have been listening to a ton of Hatsune Miku as of late and I enjoy making faces :)

Hi there new guy! :D dun worry about looking your way around, you'll figure it!

Just in time for the site to get updated and confuse everyone all over again. *Evil laughter*

Welcome to the community! <3

Nah, you shouldn't be too scared. I mean, we don't bite. We only lick. A lot.

I would suggest warming up with some of the posted challenges, then maybe seeing if someone *cough cough* would be willing to walk you through, say, a 1x1 role-play to get you goin' or something~

it's a great community, I'm sure you'll like it. There's plenty of vocalovers out here too~ I still like Luka the best though

Scare, You should be. These people are crazy.
@Kid Jesus SHHHH... It's supposed to be a secret!!!!

--But in all honesty, you've no reason to be scared. Everyone in the community is pretty awesome and they'll make you feel welcome. Enjoy your stay on Iwaku :)

*snap head all the way around at the word "new rper"*
Whello, boy just starting your quest. There are endless amounts of stories to be partaken in ^^
Welcome to Iwaku, and enjoy your stay ;)

Welcome to Iwaku, Slap. It might be a trap, you would do well to err on the side of caution and fear all of the things! THE THINGS!

You all aren't making me feel any better, maybe this was a bad idea :gloomy:, lol

Welcome to Iwaku, Slapndabass. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here any questions feel free to ask us for help :)

I just did my first challenge, I don't know how good I did but I had a lot of fun doing it :bananaman:

Reactions: 2 people
Slap! If you need some help try a one on one rp! I'm always available! I've helped a lot of new people before....well not on here but I have! ^.^

Yeah we are all willing to help you out, just shoot us a message~

Thanks guys, I'm starting to feel right at home here. All you people are super nice :bsmile:

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.