I'm new and a little scared >_<

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Slapndabass, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey I'm 100% new to RP and stuff like this but I like the idea of it and I'm just not sure how to get started :(
    I am a guy, 17, I like making snowmen but it doesn't snow often where I live so I don't get to do it. I have been listening to a ton of Hatsune Miku as of late and I enjoy making faces :)

2. Hi there new guy! :D dun worry about looking your way around, you'll figure it!

Just in time for the site to get updated and confuse everyone all over again. *Evil laughter*

Welcome to the community! <3

3. Scare, You should be. These people are crazy.

4. Nah, you shouldn't be too scared. I mean, we don't bite. We only lick. A lot.

I would suggest warming up with some of the posted challenges, then maybe seeing if someone *cough cough* would be willing to walk you through, say, a 1x1 role-play to get you goin' or something~

it's a great community, I'm sure you'll like it. There's plenty of vocalovers out here too~ I still like Luka the best though

5. @Kid Jesus SHHHH... It's supposed to be a secret!!!!

--But in all honesty, you've no reason to be scared. Everyone in the community is pretty awesome and they'll make you feel welcome. Enjoy your stay on Iwaku :)

6. *snap head all the way around at the word "new rper"*
    Whello, boy just starting your quest. There are endless amounts of stories to be partaken in ^^
    Welcome to Iwaku, and enjoy your stay ;)

7. Welcome to Iwaku, Slap. It might be a trap, you would do well to err on the side of caution and fear all of the things! THE THINGS!

8. You all aren't making me feel any better, maybe this was a bad idea :gloomy:, lol

9. Welcome to Iwaku, Slapndabass. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here any questions feel free to ask us for help :)

10. I just did my first challenge, I don't know how good I did but I had a lot of fun doing it :bananaman:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Slap! If you need some help try a one on one rp! I'm always available! I've helped a lot of new people before....well not on here but I have! ^.^

12. Yeah we are all willing to help you out, just shoot us a message~

13. Thanks guys, I'm starting to feel right at home here. All you people are super nice :bsmile:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.