I'm moving to Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have anxiety already, and I don't enjoy it. At least with horror movies it's anxiety I have control over. =/
Ok, I can understand that.
And I live in PA now, which I'm starting to believe is America's Canada. People are so nice and polite here. When I lived in Florida, everyone kept saying how northerners were so rude and ignorant, but honestly, the people here are a hell of a lot nicer than anyone I met down south.
So... you live in America's mini-version of their hat? :P

America_231e1c_185529.jpg

Speaking of Canada and nightmare inducing movies, if I'm not mistaken, the Cube trilogy is a Canadian production.
Did a quick google on that and it seems to be true. Yet for some reason despite that it was released in the Netherlands first.

Did a quick google on that and it seems to be true. Yet for some reason despite that it was released in the Netherlands first.
I was very proud of Canada for it ^_^. Though I didn't like Hypercube much. But I digress XD

The only thing wrong is the size of the 'hat' ;w;

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I was very proud of Canada for it ^_^. Though I didn't like Hypercube much. But I digress XD
I only ever saw the first movie. My friend who showed it to me told me to avoid the others.
Is it sad that the comic seems perfectly legit? X_x
... Yea. :(

I only ever saw the first movie. My friend who showed it to me told me to avoid the others.
The second one sucketh. But you might like the third one. It's pretty interesting because it tells the story from the other side. I won't put any spoilers though :P

Status
Not open for further replies.