I'm looking for a partner, maybe that could be you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastygoldentaters

sailor potato
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually online at night. I hate typing on mobile, so sometimes I see messages but wait until I get to a computer to reply, I'm not ignoring you! D:
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, now mix and match.
tastygoldentaters's search for a partner!
Hello, and thanks for clicking on my thread! I'm tastygoldentaters, but you can call me just Taters if you'd like. I'm looking for a partner to play with me! But let's break it down so it's not just a huge chunk of text, shall we? Let me start telling you a bit about myself.​

About me

I've been roleplaying for a while now, first with tabletop games and then, just recently, text-based roleplaying. This is my first time in a roleplaying forum, but I used to roleplay via reddit and skype, so I'm not a complete newbie.

I like playing in groups as well, but there's something I love about 1x1 which is the co-creation! I'm not a fan of imposing (or being imposed) a plot on someone, and I find it's easier to communicate when only two people are involved. I'm used to playing FxM and FxF, but I'm willing to try something new!

When I'm not playing fandom-related stuff, I tend to gravitate around any kind of fantasy plots, as long as there's magic and epic journeys and exciting new places, I'm in! Even if it's in a modern setting, if it's an adventure, I'm in! I'm also a sucker for romance, as long as it's not boring, everyday life stuff. I'm also not a fan of vampires or werewolves, and Sci-Fi isn't for me. So, if you're okay with that, read along!​

Compatibility check

First things first, I need to be able to understand what you're writing. I'm not a grammar nazi or anything, and I want to play with someone who feels comfortable with sharing their writing with me. But at the same time, I put an effort on things I share with others, and I expect the same in return. So I've made a list of things you should consider if you think we can be partners:​

• Please use proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalisation. I won't judge you if you make a mistake, but I certainly will if you're giving me lazy writing.​
  • I prefer writing on third person, past tense.​
  • I will always take quality over quantity. I don't need pages of text that are there just to fill a paragraph quota. If you give me something interesting to work with, something that tells me more about your character or our plot, something that moves the story forward, that's good enough for me, be it one paragraph or five.​
  • Please respect my posting speed, as I will respect yours. I work, I study, I have a life that needs taking care of. I assume you do too. My posting speed varies from one post a week to a few posts a day, depending on the amount of free time I have, the time I need to craft a good reply, and the flow of the story. That brings me to my next point...​
  • Good communication is a must! Can't reply this week because your work life is chaotic? Not a problem! You're not feeling some aspect of our story and want to change something? Fine by me! You've lost interest and need a break? Okay! As long as you talk to me and keep an open mind as well, we can make it work!​
  • Please, be friendly! I've been told I can come across as a bit uptight/too serious sometimes, but I do have a sense of humour, I swear! Roleplaying is meant to be fun for everyone, so it's important that we get along well!​
  • I would prefer to play with other adult members, but that's not set in stone. The only exception (for obvious reasons) is for Libertine RPs, for which partners should be +18 only!​
  • Check my resume for other details, and don't be afraid to ask questions! I always forget to add something in these kind of forms...​
Pairings and plot ideas!

I already have some ideas in mind, but I'd love to hear yours or even to create something together!

* = I could/would play this character.

FANDOMS

Terra* x Edgar
Terra* x Kefka*
OCxOC
Aerith* x Sephiroth*
Aerith* x Tifa*
Cloud x Tifa*
Cid* x Shera*
Yuffie* x Vincent
OC x OC
Harry* x Ginny*
Draco x Ginny*
Luna x Harry*
Luna x Ginny*
James* x Lily*
OC x OC
Éowyn* x Faramir*
Homura* x Madoka
Sayaka* x Kyoko
Kurama x Botan*
Hiei* x Botan*
Konatsu* x Wien
Light x Misa*
L x Misa*

ORIGINAL IDEAS AND PAIRINGS

First romance
Best friends turn into lovers
Calm and gentle guy x Energetic girl*
Sidekick x Sidekick
Best friend's older brother x Your little sibling's best friend who's always at your house*
Anti-hero x Big Bad*
Intelectual x Commoner*
Healer* x Enemy*
Princess* x Princess
Princess* x Maid*
Big Bad* x Prisoner*
Anti-hero x White Mage*
Anti-hero x Black Mage*
Big Bad* x White Mage*
Big Bad* x Black Mage*
Big Bad* x Big Bad's General*
You're an agent, and your client is a dashing heartbreaker who attracts ladies wherever they go. However, for some reason, a member of the hotel staff decides they're more attracted to the uptight agent than to the gorgeous star.
My character was raised in a ship by her father, an infamous pirate. When he passes away, she earns the respect of the crew and becomes the new captain. One day, while attacking a royal ship, she comes across a young woman who was being held captive, and takes her back to her ship. taken!
PLOT CANDY!
  • Slow-burn romance
  • Fast paced, rushed, exciting romance!
  • Travelling
  • Drama and angst!
  • Sometimes I like fluffy cutesy things as well
  • Adventures!
  • Big cliché party with cool outfits, nice decoration and DRAMA POTENTIAL!
  • Disguises and infiltration make my heart beat faster!

To wrap it all up...

I have more ideas and a lot more to discuss! So if this post has sparked your interest, PM me and we can talk more!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Fox of Spades
Hello! I wanted to let you know that all your text is black (instead of the automatic color, which adjusts to background shades), so anyone with a dark background just sees a bunch of dots and empty spoilers. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: tastygoldentaters
Oh, wow! Thanks for letting me know! It should be fixed now!

I'm interested in doing the lesbain pirates

Hello there!
If you're still looking, I'd love to do either the Sidekick x Sidekick, or the Princess x Maid.
Please send me a PM if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.